Nature reminds us of our extraterrestrial heritage (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Whenever I watch videos about nature I get this feeling that so much of what we have here on Earth is truly a mirror of so many ET species of our Cosmic history. One thing I was shown in a meditation is that when the Nibiruans came their vault of DNA was so vast as to include as many ancient species as possible in such samples and also in all the people residing there.

Here is one such video that brings this feeling to my heart:

I'll post videos in this thread about the wonders of nature that reflect that past.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm sure other planets also have a few of our animals too. I read that dogs were not originally from earth.
I love the idea that Earth is considered a "Living Library". I've read quite a bit about our planet being a repository for all kinds of life...and that part of our purpose for being here is to be stewards of it all. I just wish we were doing a much better job of it! :)

But I suppose that's also part of our purpose here...to learn how to be better at the things we're supposed to do.

:cool:

OP
K

KarlaSM

So true my friends, there is too much to be done to bring something better to this planet. We can live with so many of the wonders that exist but we really need balance in so many areas. Tough times for humanity and for other inhabitants for sure.

Vickie you are right, there are dog beings in many star systems like Sirius, Draconis, Crux and others. Some are more evolved than others both in their consciousness and physically.

Some have wings and are very large in size and have a more humanoid appearance while some look more like standing wolves lol, some even have curly hair like French Poodles. Others look like other kinds of dog beings. Even foxes have a nice DNA mix in here of dogs and cats.

Here is a work in progress of a winged Lycan being:

https://starseedandterranmemories.wordpress.com/#jp-carousel-24

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
So true my friends, there is too much to be done to bring something better to this planet. We can live with so many of the wonders that exist but we really need balance in so many areas. Tough times for humanity and for other inhabitants for sure.

Vickie you are right, there are dog beings in many star systems like Sirius, Draconis, Crux and others. Some are more evolved than others both in their consciousness and physically.

Some have wings and are very large in size and have a more humanoid appearance while some look more like standing wolves lol, some even have curly hair like French Poodles. Others look like other kinds of dog beings. Even foxes have a nice DNA mix in here of dogs and cats.

Here is a work in progress of a winged Lycan being:

https://starseedandterranmemories.wordpress.com/#jp-carousel-24
That's a great picture. It's very interesting that you channel these images, Karla. I'm glad my bratty dogs can't fly!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I am sure that when we openly contact beings from other planets and they share with us their knowledge we will be exposed to species and wonders that will surpass our wildest imaginations.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm worried that after having my mind cleaved in two by the first introductions, the two parts of my mind will be able to get back together again sufficiently to acknowledge the Beings' existence.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm worried that after having my mind cleaved in two by the first introductions, the two parts of my mind will be able to get back together again sufficiently to acknowledge the Beings' existence.
Nah...if you're hangin' with us here, you should have no trouble accepting other Beings from other places. I think you'd make a great ambassador for the human race! :cool: O.O

Reactions: 1 person

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Ah, but regarding initial contact with ETs, I always wondered if we can communicate with them easily. It is always assumed we could mind-communicate, or talk, but let us assume that their communication system is totally alien to us humans. Examples: they communicate thru a system of different odors they can produce, or they can produce electric signals, or some other bizarre (to us) system. I remember an episode in Star trek (New Generation) when Picard had communication problems with a race that used their historical analogies to communicate. Same of you may have seen that episode too. Makes you think.

OP
K

KarlaSM

LOL, well no worries, I doubt if there are large insect beings in physical somewhere those might be the last ones. It seems that insects are the most difficult ones, not even reptilians or demonic races (horned ones), because insects are much more suited to be dark, in many ways. On the other hand I have observed some very interesting things in nature, like the behavior of wasps. I thought they were threatening, and they can be very awful, but not necessarily towards humans. There are wasps coming frequently outside my house and they do not seem bothered by my presence, and bees are cute, they always come to feed on a lavender and never seem bothered by me. But one time I saw wasps attacking very badly some hummingbirds, one of the worst things I have seen. They were competing for food but the wasps blatantly would attack the hummingbirds at the first sight of them. Wasps never do that towards humans, not that way, unless truly bothered. There is a good reason why insects are the smallest creatures of Earth, without taking into account microbes, but on the scale of complex organisms.

I honestly doubt humanity is ready to know if there is life in physical out there, and I find Carl's reasoning very logical, something that I have asked myself several times lol.

One thing I feel has been very misleading so far is the way most spiritual/conspiracy speakers handle information about ET life because they truly make people believe that the ET presence is physical here on Earth, but I have found no evidence of that, there is no real evidence. What most people do is just channel non-physical beings of all kinds, whether it is their own aspects of the ET past lives or aspects from other people and in energetic form there can be ETs and ships. You could even see their energetic presence around you. But show to me solid evidence of physical ETs. I doubt there is something convincing and genuine.

It seems the ones from Roswell and others were just convenient fabrications to protect the secret tech and nothing more. Maybe even genetic experiments, but people like Wilcock, Greer, etc, are just misleading people in lots of ways, even though some of what they say is true, and much of what they do is valid in some areas, but much is just fake ET propaganda and misleading information about ancient civilizations and current problems.

The spirit/etheric beings in here say that people do channel information, even technological advancement from their own ET aspects (reptilian, etc.) or become possessed, like what the Nazis did, but not really real physical interaction. With energetic interaction telepathy is easy because there is some sort of translation process but in physical it would indeed be problematic.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Oh, Karla, I can assure you ETs are here physically! Open disclosure, unless there is some kind of unexpected event (by that I mean out of control), will not come by some authorities giving a speech or presenting a Being on TV -too threatening to people in power and their institutions, including religious ones. It will start most likely indicating that life has been found somewhere out there but could be just vegetable, or lower animal of some kind. Will be progressive, from the lower species until many, many years in the future it will get to intelligent beings. By then our race will be ready to accept the truth.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
K

KarlaSM

Well...I hope I can be proved wrong in this Carl. :) But meanwhile I do not believe in what spiritual and conspiracy speakers say about ETs in physical here on Earth and what most people really say and recall is integration of past life memories outside of Earth in meditation or dream state. But I do agree with you that if people start exploring space more in depth, simple lifeforms will be discovered and it might all be very new, outside of what we are being told about Pleiadians, Arcturians, Dracos...etc. which personally I see as just species of the past, of galactic and universal past, but not physically existent anymore and only existing in spiritual or energetic planes and coming in the Now for us. I know that my view might sound way too different from what most people think or believe.

Another thing I notice is that if for example an energy being comes forth and our inner senses open up to the experience, the beings will show up looking as physical as they looked when they were incarnated and I think they all look very beautiful. :) <3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Another thing I notice is that if for example an energy being comes forth and our inner senses open up to the experience, the beings will show up looking as physical as they looked when they were incarnated and I think they all look very beautiful. :) <3
Yes, perhaps you are correct in your statement above Karla, however we still must be careful. It is an assumption to say they look as when they were incarnated. They may take only a shape that our senses and sensibilities find palatable.

Do you remember the old series Lost in Space? In one episode they encountered two beings, one a beautiful humanoid and the other one a very ugly one that were fighting each other. The crew tended to take the side of the beautiful humanoid assuming he was the "good guy" when at the end it was reveled that the ugly one was the wise and peace loving one. Nice perspective in that issue. Looks tend to deceive us often. Outer beauty does not equate to inner one, wisdom, or spiritual development.

Nevertheless, they are here physically, believe me -lets just say all my senses were wide awake when I became aware of that fact directly, better yet, I wasn't alone when the event took place -still talk about it with another person present then.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Carl do you mean that you and someone else saw an ET in physical? I would love to see one.

I think that there are some cases when beings residing in spiritual or energetic realms can materialize in physical, but perhaps it is not very common. I do often wonder about this and also the phenomena of physical shape shifting if one allows an ET aspect to come over but what the energy beings have told me is to not consider at this time to even try to do that, but some people say it has happened to them at least briefly. There are lots of fake videos online but one time talking to a lady she showed to me something that happened to her while someone took a picture of her. She had no skills on the use of digital software and her eyes showed up literally with vertical slits and light blue iris, very clearly, and she also said that sometimes people would tell her that she had awesome light blue eyes but her eyes are dark brown. Other people have been able to do that consciously.

What you say about the physical appearance as to how much we can perceive is very very true. This is the reason why a lot of people think that lots of beings look like Earth humans, but sometimes this is really not the case.

Here is current progress on some channeled beings, but still not completed. In some cases I do not get to see their full form, just glimpses, but when they show up in drawing it is interesting to see how they really look like:

This one is of the kind that looks like a devil, but in reality they have an interesting DNA mix, from ancestral goat species (the horns mostly), some dragon DNA (eyes), and the skin of this one is redish-purple, some Lyran DNA, they have very large ears and two pairs of eyebrows.

These ones are reptilian, big mouths and big horns, lots of soft spikes on the head, similar to what iguanas have:

This one is a dark blue Sirian with dark eyes:

This one is Arcturian, of the kind that people describe as being advanced in healing and technology, green wrinkled skin, very big noses, large tongues and elongated heads, not human looking at all and not grey looking either except for the eyes but not really because their eyes are brown with a spiral pattern:

And here is a Lyran man, of the kind that do not have horns but that do have many eyebrows on their long foreheads, large eyes, large ears, noses similar to felines, not looking like how Earth humans look:

Still much work to do to complete them, and then to add the colors.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Curiously though Karla, while all these beings are different there is a common denominator, all are humanoid. Yes, there are insect in appearance too, etc. If you run into some with non-humanoid types it would be great to document them too.

And to you question, the answer is yes, but what impressed us was the vehicle -as far as I can go there.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Oh true...some of the not humanoid ones include dragons for sure, there are some very very weird ones that could be labelled as monsters lol. As for insect types, there are some very large black wasp-like ones, others that look like huge beetles, huge mantises, and white-blue spiders. There was one time a very strange hybrid yellow snake with very large black insect eyes, that one really did look freaky. Only saw glimpses as well, mostly the heads and pincers. But in those cases I would likely freak out if seeing them in physical and everyone would I think. :D

The insectoids are too difficult to channel because of their complexity but maybe later on in the future it will be easier. :confused:

So you guys saw beings and their vehicle then?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
So you guys saw beings and their vehicle then?
Yes. Single dimension vehicle. I do believe though that some of the UFOs are really multi-dimensional and what we perceive is simply what our senses and/or our equipment detect. For example, assume you live in a two dimension world (like a piece of paper) and are witness to a three dimension experience, could you relate to that? You could only perceive the portion that intersect your plane of reference (the sheet of paper) but could not even see/conceive the other dimension. We can only see part of those vehicles I believe while other portions occupy/vibrate en other dimensions -that could account for many of their movements that defy our logic and laws of physic, sudden disappearances, etc.

Furthermore, I believe too that some of those UFOs are simply us, and by that I mean our future reincarnations knowingly visiting/contacting/observing us in our current vehicles -like you Karla for example having the power to travel to the past and then hiding behind a bush observing yourself when you were lets say 5-old and either reliving an experience from another perspective when you learn not to play with matches or being punished for something you didn't do. True, it has many esoteric/soul development connotations isn't it?

OP
K

KarlaSM

Oh I totally get your point Carl and this is something that I do believe is the case for many people, whether their aspects come from the past through a form of time travel using vehicles or simply portals like worm holes or that they come from the future, it is possible. That way materialization can take place from other dimensions.

I had recently a very strange experience, while working with elemental beings and channeling some in drawing, one night I saw very clearly and wide awake a being partially materializing in my room. It seems to have been one of those channeled beings. It looked partly like an orange light but becoming also physical and flying from the spot where it showed up to one of the walls and vanishing. It was not an astral experience or dream but like you, wide awake in all my senses and when the being flied, it made a very clear and loud noise like a small bat. The beings I was channeling in drawing are a hybrid form of bats combined with butterflies which could be labelled as "fairies".

I have also seen many ships in the sky but my gut feeling was that at least most were man-made, like the typical triangles with lights and squares or other round ones.

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
and also the phenomena of physical shape shifting if one allows an ET aspect to come over
Have you considered the possibility that visitors to the Earth plane who can hold shape in 3D limitation may be using proxy human-cloned bodies? T. Lobsang Rampa says this is done (some ready-to-use bodies are lying in sarcophagi in deep underground caverns). The technology would be similar to a walk-in, but using bodies rehabilitated from stasis rather than asking an incumbent soul to vacate a living body.

OP
K

KarlaSM

That is an interesting possibility. Yes I would not doubt that one to happen at some point or that it is happening already. It sounds like a form of reincarnation without having to go through the birth process and growing up hehe. There is also a notion there that can be connected to how souls having experienced in a past life A.I. transformation can heal. Locating the traumatized soul in A.I. form in etherlands and then, extracting the pure soul essence from the A.I. part that is purely robotic and separating those parts permanently from the artificial part is the process of healing. Even objects have their own etheric replica, their own aura, so one thing I often joke about is that my car is the reincarnation of some space ship LOL. :-)):))

I enjoyed watching the movie Interstellar because it shows very well the paradox of contact with oneself, black holes and time travel.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interstellar expresses very well the concept of time as multi-linear - the vertical dimensions as well as the horizontal planes. Some people I watched it with for the first time just didn't grasp the implications on the first viewing. It is a movie for a growing spiritually aware humanity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)