NASA tells InfoWars: There are no ‘child slave colonies’ on Mars (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"The spacey agency was responding to comments made by an InfoWars guest, who said that children have been sent on a “20-year ride” to be slaves on a Mars outpost.

Robert David Steele, a former US presidential candidate for the Reform Party, was speaking to InfoWars host Alex Jones when he made the bizarre comments.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” he said.

Steele added that “once they get to Mars, they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

RT.com
Thoughts?

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Does that mean there are other colonies that don't have child labor?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Infowars has done some good in the past. And some bad.

They have their spin but so does their enemy, the MSM, esp. CNN & Co.

And they gained a lot of popularity in recent months due to their ongoing 'fake-news'-war with the MSM.

Interesting that they now go into the SSP story.

Of course, this and NASA's response is reported by the MSM to make them look ridiculous to the 'sheeple' which is easily done by exaggerating it like this. So every "far-out-there"-theory (here even literally) talked about by Infowars is maybe going to be mirrored now in the MSM with ridicule.

However this has also an upside because these theories at least make them into the public arena and reach some "unawakened", and who knows some might be intrigued enough to look further elsewhere (Greer's Disclosure Project, Dark Journalist, Project Camelot/Avalon, etc.).

Yet, I hope Mr Jones is not going to interview Corey Goode or D. Wilcock next (who more or less says a similar thing about Mars and the SSP). ;)

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Yet, I hope Mr Jones is not going to interview Corey Goode or D. Wilcock next (who more or less says a similar thing about Mars and the SSP).
I've never followed Jones, I've just caught a few articles sent my way as sources for stories which I usually ignore based on being a bit too far away from everyone's reality. But wouldn't that be interesting to have him interview those two. O.o:D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Jones lives here, and he did something interesting recently. The city hired an outside firm to revamp the zoning and development codes. He looked at the draft plans and noted that the gist of the plans is about destroying traditional neighborhoods. He received some ridicule at his extreme stance, but it turns out there was some truth in what he said. More people are getting involved in the review process and are uncovering troubling aspects. So, what he may have done was to spur some people to look at the proposed plans for themselves.

I am well aware of his audience - sure there are some nut cases, but reasonable people (mostly men) listen, too. Perhaps they will be spurred on to do some more research on their own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)