My Pleiadian notebook (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
If you've ever wondered what the notebook of a Pleiadian contactee looks like, you can browse through my own at a new webpage I just created. It includes notes in ET script, drawings, messages to me from my teachers and family, and samples of various handwritings from the ones who write through my hand.

http://opalescentnine.com/knowings/drawings-etc

Here are a couple of samples (click to enlarge). Laron, you might recognize that last one :cool:
IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG LOLprint.JPG

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
If you've ever wondered what the notebook of a Pleiadian contactee looks like, you can browse through my own at a new webpage I just created. It includes notes in ET script, drawings, messages to me from my teachers and family, and samples of various handwritings from the ones who write through my hand.

http://opalescentnine.com/knowings/drawings-etc/pages-from-my-notebook-2014-2016

Here are a couple of samples (click to enlarge). Laron, you might recognize that last one :cool:
View attachment 632

View attachment 635 View attachment 636
That is awesome Maryann. Thank you for sharing.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Your diagram of a world in turmoil and in need of healing reminded me of an exhibit prepared by a noted futurist, Oliver Markley.
He proposes that the degree of landing has everything to do with the number of people who are actively engaged in a positive outcome.

earth capacity.jpg

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Laron, do you have a link handy for the Grid Beings' response to the question the LOL asked, which I refer to in the above pic? I'm posting pictures of the whole conversation they had about this. It seemed important to them to be very clear about what they were asking, and it also seemed they wanted whoever reads this to be very clear on the answer and topic. I don't know which QHHT session this was answered in...

Laron1.JPG Laron2.JPG

P.S. The hearts around the word "Mom" on the top of the first pic are because this was written on my mom's birthday <3

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
A quick note about this handwriting: This is a frequent style of writing that comes through when there's no specific contact mentioned by name. It's very blocky, and the letters are formed backwards from the way I normally would write. Most go from the baseline up and from right to left, where I would go the other way, writing normally. So to write a "t", the pen starts at the base and goes up, and crosses from right to left. The "s" start at the bottom left and zigzag up to the right. Etc.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron, do you have a link handy for the Grid Beings' response to the question the LOL asked, which I refer to in the above pic? I'm posting pictures of the whole conversation they had about this. It seemed important to them to be very clear about what they were asking, and it also seemed they wanted whoever reads this to be very clear on the answer and topic. I don't know which QHHT session this was answered in...
Maryann I didn't include the questions and answers from the session in the public Cosmic Journey of Lai at the time, but did transcribe it, which I sent to you privately over email back then. I just didn't think it was appropriate to share that. But I'm fine to share it now.

Here is what came through below (indented). This QHHT session I conducted with Lai, where this info comes from, was done around the 4th of February, 2015. The actual transcribed session is here, The Cosmic Journey of Lai - Part 5.

For those looking in at this for the first time, my client Lai Jumoke is in a trance state with a collective consciousness which I have coined the grid consciousness, talking through him. This consciousnesses is beyond space and time, and exists close to source dimensionally speaking. One of its main roles is to maintain the universe in terms of all the functioning and maintenance type aspects taking place in, and beyond, our physical dimensions. If I remember right, they are somewhere around the eighth dimension, but it depends on what dimensional human based system you are familiar with.

I start explaining to the GC that the League of Light is asking the questions and that Maryann sent them in. I give her name and then tell them I sometimes post Maryann's info on my site. I also say that the League of Light are Pleiadians.

GC: "The League of Light wants to ask a question to you?"

Laron: "No, to the GC."
Lai/GC: {With an amused voice} "To the GC. This is so funny, getting funny, because ... (They should be communicating directly?) Yes. Yes, this is like... yes... the British and the Irish communicating through the Indians and changing messages from India..... okay, alright, lets see."

I then explain that Maryann said I could change the questions into my own version, but that I had decided to just read them out exactly how they came through.

Laron: "We are poised and ready to act in accord with the will of the divine mind of OM. When it is time for us to return to Earth as teachers and guides, we will be ready to do what is asked of us by OM. Our question is this: If we are to go into the realm of the Earth matrix in 1111 open gateway formation, are we to exit according to the universal protocol or are we to use the opportunity to make of those who wish to attend to other worldly affairs the kind of star travelers we once were, ourselves?
GC: "No, follow the protocol exactly."

Laron: "We know preparations have been made for those who wish to leave the Earth matrix, so that they would experience some kind of continuity through the transition. However, if the directive comes from OM to leave, as has been done before with a few members of the population, are we to abandon the alternative plan to carry the greater population to another cone?
GC: "Take only a few of the population, not the greater."

Laron: "In our understanding of our arrangement sensing the winds of change blowing yet again, we are to remain in the Earth's vibratory range only long enough to take on the passengers as arranged in soul-sanctified agreement with those who know their way is with us. However the ultimate plan develops, we are in alignment with OM. Our question reflects our desire to portray our role with regard to those who wish to put their lives outward from the sphere of Earth and take on a greater role of personal experience as galactically based humans moving into a bigger arena. Will there be more people ready for this and if that is so, will they be given the passage of such transformation now? "
GC: "It just depends. If there will be... you will know. They will know if those humans are ready to take on a greater role. They already know. Just to tell you — these beings that you talk about, the League of Light, they are the first ones to show the mercubla sacred geometry sign on Earth and also to give them the thought of it. They were the first one to show these signs. {I ask for a description/spelling} It's like a triangle inside a star inside, which keeps rotating. "​

Here are other key topics that came up in that particular past life regression session (https://www.transients.info/2014/08/the-cosmic-journey-of-lai-part-5.html):
  • Information around the being which Lai and I believe was most likely known as Sekhmet, an Egyptian goddess and deity in our history. Something important here is that info came in explaining that based on spiritual / vibrational progression over time since then, the ET groups involved with decisions back then no longer function in the same way they do now (The reason why this info came up is discussed by the Grid Consciousness later on in the article)
  • Those possibly involved with the construction of the Great Sphinx of Giza (brief)
  • Classes experienced by Lai and other Volunteer souls, including star seeds, before coming into the Earth experience and the importance of volunteers choosing from the events from multiple soul's former lives who have committed suicide (very interesting and detailed information in this longer section, highly recommended by me. The information around memories coming back is very important to undestand)
  • Information around spirit guides and how they no longer are able to directly assist people who have reached a certain spiritual / vibrational stage, along with information on consciousnesses artificially placed to assist souls who do reach that stage (rare)
  • How the illusion that we experience as real life here functions from the perspective of the grid consciousness in connection to the passing of time
  • Information around the assistance that I was told I had provided the Pleiadians recently along with explanations of various parts of what is said to make up components of my existence
  • New information on where past lives come from when a volunteer has never had a past life, and the lives they have come up are also not soul imprints (expands on Dolores Cannon's Soul Imprint info)
  • Answers to questions that some people have sent in, varying in topic

Last edited:
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann I didn't include the questions and answers from the session in the public Cosmic Journey of Lai at the time, but did transcribe it, which I sent to you privately over email back then. I just didn't think it was appropriate to share that. But I'm fine to share it now.
Oh, yes, that's right! Well, apparently, this is the time for sharing it, as the LOL noted in their original message, "Please advise so we may share." Exciting times! I love the work you and @Lai do together.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
... and this is Anica's. She describes herself as my "chosen future perfected self" and is an aspect of me in another point in time.

anica2.JPG

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Your diagram of a world in turmoil and in need of healing reminded me of an exhibit prepared by a noted futurist, Oliver Markley.
He proposes that the degree of landing has everything to do with the number of people who are actively engaged in a positive outcome.
Linda, do you know when this diagram was created? I wonder if things have shifted since this assessment was made. I feel that there will be a point in time when worlds meet, and that in large part depends on our ability to let go of what we believe about ourselves and our societal structures so we can move into something totally new. I suppose there will be a point of inevitability, when the world just cannot sustain human shenanigans any longer and shakes the population off like a bad case of fleas. But... that's not necessary if... Always the "if".

I think that's the core of what the Grid Beings are saying in this conversation with the LOL, and the LOL is presenting this question to them not to get the answer for themselves, but for the benefit of those who read it. Perhaps now is the time to share... it sure feels like it. If it helps people shake themselves up first, before the earth does any more rustling the sleepers out of bed, all the better.

I've not heard of Oliver Markley. Sounds like a good story to share :cool:

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Henda I know just what you mean! I have stacks of them. I've tried putting more of it together in a readable form, because only some of it ends up on my blogs or website. Plus, what I do publish online are just a few of the many who communicate, like you say "so many channels". That's why I took photos. It's been bugging me lately, the thought of putting some more of the pages online, so yesterday I finally did just that. I can only ignore the tap on the shoulder for so long...

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda I know just what you mean! I have stacks of them. I've tried putting more of it together in a readable form, because only some of it ends up on my blogs or website. Plus, what I do publish online are just a few of the many who communicate, like you say "so many channels". That's why I took photos. It's been bugging me lately, the thought of putting some more of the pages online, so yesterday I finally did just that. I can only ignore the tap on the shoulder for so long...
RIGHT ! I have the same problem and I have been less on channelling because of that. So I only post some of them actually and asked to have some short channels too. But I have many in French too

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Here's a picture the Pleiadians drew of me, back in 2008-09. It was a very strange and liberating experience, and their love and humor were tangible in the process. While I'm drawing like this, the pen/pencil rarely leaves the paper. I have no idea where the line is going while it's being drawn and am always surprised by what results.

picofme.jpg

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Here's a picture the Pleiadians drew of me, back in 2008-09. It was a very strange and liberating experience, and their love and humor were tangible in the process. While I'm drawing like this, the pen/pencil rarely leaves the paper. I have no idea where the line is going while it's being drawn and am always surprised by what results.

View attachment 656
Love It
When I draw My trees It Is The same process some Spirit Is guiding Your hand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)