1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

My new crystal cluster

Discussion in 'Crystals & Frequency Support Systems' started by June, Jul 13, 2017.

1. June

June Visiting Paragon

I thought I would share a photo of the crystal cluster I purchased today, it has so much energy and pretty with it, just had to have it, well........you know the feelingo:)

Attached Files:

• Divine Divine x 3
    • Magical Magical x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator

Yes, I do know the feeling. There are rocks and crystals in every room of our house. :)s

• Love Love x 2
    • Divine Divine x 1
    • Magical Magical x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. June

June Visiting Paragon

Can anyone identify these pieces for me please?

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 2
  4. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator

I cannot, but will say that I am mesmerized by the brown one.

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. June

June Visiting Paragon

God you're quick Linda, I only just pressed enter and there you are, how do you do it. Ah!!! I forgot, angels have these magic powers don't they. :))

• Love Love x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Stargazer

Stargazer Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

Y'all must be on the same wavelength...there're TWO angels in the room! o:)

• Love Love x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Kristy

Kristy Star child Retired Moderator

The blue one to the right looks like tumble looks like either blue aragonite or amazonite. Can't tell by just one angle.

The heart looks like a type of Agate. Again hard to tell by just one angle.

The reddish looks like garnet.

Easier to identify with more angles and in natural sunlight (photo taken outside if possible)

• Love Love x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Kristy

That's a nice cluster you have there. I can see a few generator points coming off. Lots of power in there for sure

• Magical Magical x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Kristy

The blue could actually be Aquamarine. Just came to me

• Love Love x 1
  10. June

June Visiting Paragon

Thanks Kristy, I will try to do some pics in a better light with different angles.

• Love Love x 2
  11. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Boundless Creation

The brown one looks like dichroic glass. A manufactured piece, if that is the case, but they make lovely ornaments or fashion jewellery.

• Intriguing Intriguing x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Kristy

Idk how y'all are seeing that as brown lol. I see a maroon color. And definitely not glass. I can see the marked from the tumbling process; they are vey distinct if you have ever used a tumbler.

• Intriguing Intriguing x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. June

June Visiting Paragon

Hi Christy, I have been trying to get better shots but our summer seems to have done a runner, cloud and rain for days, good ole UK. So these are what I took today in the best light available. The heart is showing the opposite side, don't know if a different angle on the blue one helps identification. I can't seem to get any better shots of the brown/maroon one, actually a photo doesn't do it justice, the light stripe running through it almost looks metallic. You might not be able to tell me any more but I appreciate your efforts.

Attached Files:

• Divine Divine x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. June

June Visiting Paragon

I know these are not crystals but I thought you might be interested in seeing them.

Attached Files:

• Divine Divine x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Stargazer

Oh, my...those are beautiful! I think those are cowry (sp?) shells. My grandmother (who LOVED metaphysics, but sadly passed before I had any great interest) had a few of those in her home...they were big too, about the size of a closed fist, if I remember right. Thanks for bringing back the memories! :)

• Love Love x 2
  16. Stargazer

Interesting...just did a little poking around and found this about cowrie shells:

"Spiritually, according to African legend, if you are attracted to cowrie shells you could be family to an ocean spirit of wealth and earth. It also represents Goddess protection which is very powerful and connected with the strength of the ocean. Throughout Africa, and South and North America, the cowrie symbolized the power of destiny and prosperity. Thought of as the mouth of Orsisas, it also is believed to have taught stories of humility and respect."

• Magical Magical x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. June

June Visiting Paragon

Thankyou SG, I didn't know what they were. I've had them years and only found them again while having a sort,out. So I did a little google and found mine are snakes head cowries. There are two others, one a golden ring top I believe. I see there are all sorts of colours including purple, yes they are beautiful I'm pleased it brought back lovely memories for you.

• Divine Divine x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lila

Lila Visiting Paragon Staff Member Moderator

Stargazer, in addition to finding the info on cowrie shells holds a beautiful pull, quite on a different tack, I love that the writer of the article states that the information posted is free and available to post as long as attribution is given to African Trading Post and linked back.
    That kind of approach I love to support.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

Well, I'll give a guess at the stones from the first picture.... the brownish one looks to me to be a red tiger's eye, the blur one reminds me of a Larimar but the second pic looks like Amazonite, and the third looks like a crazy lace agate on its matrix. All are beautiful.

• Love Love x 1
  20. June

June Visiting Paragon

I think Linda and Kristy will be interested to know that I think I have identified to reddy/brown one as Red Tigers Eye.

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1