My healing book (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Some of you know I keep a healing book to write in the names those who request healing. It's just a personal way for me as I can't remember everyone's name at the time of healing. I hold the book while healing and the energy is very strong. In fact as soon as the name is entered I sense healing starts. So having just discovered how to post pics here is one of my book. The locket is real and does open.

IMG_0054.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There is magic in spoken and written words.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This is a great way to connect into the group and people participating in the healing! Thanks for including a picture of the book June.
Thanks for moving it to this board Laron I hoped you would. I thought this was where I was putting it until I saw it on the other one, haven't got a clue what I did. Such a wally sometimes. :fp:rolleyes:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And this is what I love about RT. Lots of great things to try out and play with!
Thx, June<3

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Some of you know I keep a healing book to write
How is your healing book going June? It must have got pretty full!

I have a bunch of small notebooks and notepaper here and there. I especially like the more creative designs with unique paper, such as recycled, and cords, nature and fantasy designed covers, etc.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
How is your healing book going June? It must have got pretty full!

I have a bunch of small notebooks and notepaper here and there. I especially like the more creative designs with unique paper, such as recycled, and cords, nature and fantasy designed covers, etc.
Book still going.
Bernie already written in so healing will continue.
Your bunch of notebooks sound interesting, unfortunately I’d be likely to lose one or two:rolleyes:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The dandelion seeds remind me of a post Pod made! Whoa!

Thank you for sharing your healing book. It is so nice to see an actual picture of it.

Reactions: June and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)