My Favorite Quotes About Life (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

My Favorite Quotes About Life

People say some very insightful things, whether it's within fiction or based on fact when trying to explain something. Not too long ago I put together a collection of some of my favorite quotes, and here they are below, all 41 of them.

While I don't sit there and read through thousands of quotes each day, these are just a few I have had stand out over the past few years which I have made a point of saving and referring to on occasion.

It's commonplace to grow and change, so overtime I'm sure this list will change as I come to reflect back on what someone has said, and interpret it differently....
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Ahhh that is just great Laron. Thank you for taking the time to do that. Glad to see you included old Marcus there. And Shakti Gawain. Marianne Williamson. Great souls.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Repeating the same pattern/mistake over and over again while expecting different results is my favourite definition of insanity.
I think that one is attributable to Einstein?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Repeating the same pattern/mistake over and over again while expecting different results is my favourite definition of insanity.
I think that one is attributable to Einstein?
Yeah, he said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results." But there is no original source that I could find to explain where/when/and in what he said it.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)