Music (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Freestyle on a subway and a passenger jumps in. Leave it to music to get people happy. I love this:

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This song came up in a conversation with Tammy, thought I'd post it....

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Return to Forever is:
Chick Corea - Piano, Synthesizer
Stanley Clarke - Double Bass and Bass Guitar
Lenny White - Drums, Percussion
Al Di Meola - Guitar

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Favorite Leonard Cohen song...don't know why..
I knew it before the videos opened and wondered why I was so certain. Then I noticed your tag line, which I've nodded yes to many times.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh well, not available in my country, Pucksterguy.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
which one Linda? I'll look for another version.
The 2 with Rick Wakeman - the msg says it contains material from Eagle Rock and is not available my country, which is Texas or the US, depending on your point of view. :ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Saw a notice that this is the 40th year anniversary of the Last Waltz.
Whaaat - 40 years??? how did that happen???:confused:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ok now - did anyone feel an urge to dance or hear 3 Dog Night singing Shambala a little while ago?

I was at the grocery store, and the nice thing about going late is not many people are around. When a great song comes on, you can sing and dance down the aisle.

A few bars into the song, several of you popped into my head. I was having a great time and must have been singing louder than I thought because when I came around the corner, a man was standing with his cart and big smile on his face. We nodded and went on our ways.

Vickie June Pucksterguy did you hear the music?

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Ok now - did anyone feel an urge to dance or hear 3 Dog Night singing Shambala a little while ago?

I was at the grocery store, and the nice thing about going late is not many people are around. When a great song comes on, you can sing and dance down the aisle.

A few bars into the song, several of you popped into my head. I was having a great time and must have been singing louder than I thought because when I came around the corner, a man was standing with his cart and big smile on his face. We nodded and went on our ways.

Vickie June Pucksterguy did you hear the music?

If I would have been there I would have danced down that isle with you, Linda! I LOVE that song. I didn't hear that particular song in my head but I was decorating my house for Christmas this evening and I was singing old classic rock songs. :-))

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Saw a notice that this is the 40th year anniversary of the Last Waltz.
Whaaat - 40 years??? how did that happen???:confused:
One of my favorite concers of all time. I listen to the dvd or on utube often. I rember seeing it when it first came out. I can't believe that was 40 years ago. wow

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I ain't heard that in a while, Linda. What a great song and yes I would have danced down that aisle with you.

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Sry Linda, been too busy to get that download for ya. Hopefully when I get home from work tonight. Prob post a few more songs as well.

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Linda I just reposted another version. I hope that one works for you. And now for your dining and dancing pleasure. One more from the same guy, just an epic work.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)