Multiverse Sound Meditation - Tom Kenyon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just got this notice from Tom and Judy

The Multiverse Sound Meditation is an echo of the previous sound meditation (Spatial Cognizance). And by working with the meditation in the manner described below it will allow you to explore expanded states of being and deep insight into the nature of your own innate consciousness as it resides within multiple dimensions of consciousness simultaneously.

This ability to be aware of yourself residing in multiple dimensions beyond, yet including your currently embodied reality, will be a resourceful asset as your world spirals into an accelerated rate of change and the arising of increasingly powerful Chaotic Nodes.

http://tomkenyon.com/the-multiverse-sound-meditation-hathor-message

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This ability to be aware of yourself residing in multiple dimensions beyond, yet including your currently embodied reality, will be a resourceful asset as your world spirals into an accelerated rate of change and the arising of increasingly powerful Chaotic Nodes.

Thank you for this Linda.....I have downloaded this and will listen and maybe report back at a later date.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like how they describe gratitude and appreciation as 'coherent states'.
I have heard HeartMath use the same terminology.
Like Pod, I plan to try it out.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Like Pod, I plan to try it out.
Sorry, this is not for me. Sounds like a person being tortured. Very uncomfortable. I guess I have gone through enough pain to be able to deal with it without outside mantras etc.

I did see the lotus with the diamond in my heart though.

Reactions: Linda and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've not listened to this one yet. Some of his work sits better with me than others. So, I understand if someone does not like it. The amazing thing to me is that he uses his own voice - he has something like a 4 octave range, I think. Plus, I like the Hathors.

Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The amazing thing to me is that he uses his own voice - he has something like a 4 octave range, I think.
Oh that is interesting. An amazing voice yes!

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)