Moderators Mike and Karla (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I spoke to George. His plate is too full w readings to join the Roundtable, but possibly in the future he'll join. I will post his website & links to radio interviews.

Mike, thank you for adding that link. I will try your methods. I need to work on energy work this year, & it is already November! Boy, am I behind on my spiritual goals!
No worries, Anaeika! When you're in a "higher" state of mind, there is no time...and therefore no hurry. :) You're on your own unique path and everything will come along and/or be accomplished at just the right moment for your very best growth. That's something I'm learning to trust more and more each day. :cool:

K

KarlaSM

I love the fact that you have a partner to share that with. I had that and I was never down not once, not even a fight it was amazing for over 3 years. Many of my good things have their time for endings, but nice while it lasted, really nice which is why I say I love that you have that because it really is nice and rare to find someone, even a friend , who has a more expanded consciousness and/or is not 100% in disbelief that anything but the physical is real. More people are opening up but I hope it speeds up and it looks like that's what is happening starting about 6 months ago it has started, not happened but started. I think the election has opened a lot of eyes too, at least over half the country have the eyes to see through the smoke screen now which will lead to spiritual things including healing and thank goodness for the internet I mean what were the powers that be thinking!? LOL pretty funny if you ask me. Sorry I like rambling :p
That sounds beautiful Mike, three years of a really positive experience. Yes I see more and more people more in tune with each other in relationship to all things spiritual. In the case of my partner, we have been on and off haha there were some fights in the past, and when we had to go each on our own there was more learning and assimilating. These past months have been more harmonious and lately we share more knowledge with each other, it feels more rewarding after all those times of having to do more inner work and balancing lol. I am a rambler myself. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)