Merging timelines, merging selves (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hailstones Melt let us not forget to thank our liver. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the timely reminder. As proof that I am humanly mired in the quantum of separateness, I will report that whilst both my kidneys are doing fine and hanging out together, my liver is not doing so awesomely. As a "scrubber" it is constantly inundated with physical, emotional and mental trash coming down the line. I must remember to put it in my prayers of thanks and gratitude! - and not binge on cheese!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It was what triggered my multidimensional awaking. Love this movie.
After thinking about what you said, I think watching that movie had an influence on someone I know. Interesting - had not considered that.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Sorry for rambling on, my fingers wouldn't leave the keys.
Always ok to ramble, June, especially when your fingers know what they're doing!

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
June , all those elements you talk about trigger my silent knowing (also known as knowing without knowing). The beauty of the soul is something that manifests itself in the physical one way or the other. And those translucent ones, they must be coming from a higher dimension.

It seems the AIs are the most contemporary form of Darkness. There are lot of dangers associated with them, but it seems some form of integration must take place.

I have never cared for a car very much, but when I am driving, I feel it as an extension of my physical body. It is still one of my most favourite modes of meditation. For some reason sitting in a lotus position and listening to relaxing music while inhaling incense never did the trick for me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)