Merging timelines, merging selves (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
... and, I'm back to sleeping and weakness as my outer-world experience, with an undercurrent of what feels like timeless power. Writing a post for the Bends of Light blog, which I'll link to here once that's done. Just a quick update! I am missing having full interaction with y'all so much :( Can't wait 'til this process moves along a bit further...

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm feeling were almost there Maryann. Like the last few minutes of a great sports game with furious activities from both teams to "win" the game. I feel we are gonna have to dig a little deeper to get thru the last few minutes of the game. At which point we can celebrate and rest up some. I am so tired but still finding the strength to carry on....

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm feeling were almost there Maryann. Like the last few minutes of a great sports game with furious activities from both teams to "win" the game. I feel we are gonna have to dig a little deeper to get thru the last few minutes of the game. At which point we can celebrate and rest up some. I am so tired but still finding the strength to carry on....
Yeah, it seems that something is in the air. Stargazer reported in another thread yesterday a further increase in the Schumann resonance for the last week and in view of that I did some digging and coincidentally it seems that the solar winds increased too (doubled) for part of that period but the origin wasn't our Sun but unknown.

K

KarlaSM

It seems like this year is for some people like a winter, to reboot the system. Maryann I find your practice of going over old journals like an excellent way to aid in this process. I find the similar practice of listening to old songs helpful while meditating a bit to access the memories. Moonseal I wonder if maybe an aspect or something else blocks you temporarily from your memories?

My sister I really sense that your integration is one of such powerful magnitude, like the love that you bring to this world. So all this time to rest will be so worth it. <3

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Karla, my original idea was that my timeline was moving me into a different aspect of my multi-self. However, now I am wondering if I am dealing with garden variety stress overload from my work. My solution is a hermit journey up to a remote area of N. Cal. this weekend. I have an interesting channeling session planned up there that will hopefully generate material I can share with everyone when I return. Namaste!

Moonseal I wonder if maybe an aspect or something else blocks you temporarily from your memories?

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Thank you dear Maryann for sharing your experiences here with us.

It made me remember something that has happened just recently. I've been considering sharing that here but I just wasn't sure if I would be able to explain it clearly. I'll try anyway...

some years ago, out of the blue, I had this memory about a scenery of extreme beauty and serenity. I remember a vast lake and an island floating in the sky. I remember being in a boat like vessel in the sky moving towards this island. My feeling was that of intense happiness and peace.

According to this memory I found this place randomly while I was walking in the city I grew up in, by taking a turn into a certain path through a green park. That's the best way I can explain it as I haven't lived in that city for over a decade now and haven't walked in that particular area for just as long.

It was only some time later that this memory came back to me and that I "realised" it was not a memory at all. After all, I thought, how could I have seen a floating island in this world. So I brushed it off as a dream and didn't think about it except every now and then in passing.

About two weeks ago, one day, I was feeling extremely (for the lack of a better word) depressed and I was having a very hard time grounding myself. As you may know, I have been feeling very exhausted and overwhelmed at times since the birth of my son. So on this particular day, seeing me out of sorts my husband took our son out for a walk and I went to bed in the afternoon for a rest.

I fell asleep and dreamt that I was sitting up in a room with other people around but I couldn't hold myself up because of severe exhaustion. So I would tipple down and faint... This happened a few times. Then I remembered this place of extreme beauty (and the floating island) again and in my dream I was analysing the fact that for years I had thought and simply assumed that this place was from a memory and how ridiculous this assumption was considering the fact that floating islands don't exist. But all this while I felt this extreme sadness and a sense that I wanted to go there. So I kept thinking about that particular path I thought I took that led to this place.

I don't know if any of this makes sense but when I woke up I was shattered and so confused. I tried explaining it all to my husband but I didn't even make sense to myself let alone to him.

I try remembering more of this place of my dreams but there are only a couple of scenes that I can see in my mind's eye, one of them being the floating island and the other one is the moment of rowing in that boat towards something... perhaps the floating island. everything else is my feelings and very elusive.

K

KarlaSM

Wow...it does make a lot of sense. So much that I had a similar experience almost 10 years ago. It was my first clear vision and experience in a dream about a place that brought so much joy and peace. It was so vivid but I thought it was too weird, like what I saw had no logic. It was a dry place with some rocky formations, it looked normal, until I saw what lied ahead and up in the sky. Above the blue sky and higher above the clouds, there was a land. A sort of lake surrounded an island in the middle of this vast land and a trail lead to the island. I saw at a distance a serpent water dragon. Then, following the trail, our paths crossed and I touched the soft skin of the dragon. The next day I made a watercolor, although now that I go back to it, I did not realize I did not take a better picture or fixed the perspective with an art software. The piece got ruined last year during a flood....but the memory is still there. It looked as real as it could be:

http://artgallerysm.yolasite.com/dreams.php

After reading your post, I closed my eyes and was guided to see that there are places with floating islands, in other planets where gravity is weak enough to have floating pieces of land of all sizes. In such places, bird people lived and they would jump from floating rock to floating rock because they created bridges that would connect the floating islands.

Notice how this is actually a subconscious memory embedded in the collective, expressed in "surreal" artwork:

https://www.google.com.mx/search?hl=es-419&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=865&bih=417&q=floating+island&oq=floating+i&gs_l=img.3.0.0l10.789.3470.0.5244.10.9.0.1.1.0.220.1320.0j7j1.8.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.9.1330.4lSMndYa_GY

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Karla, your clarity for Golmona's vision is so spot on. I also had an intuition reading her post that this is an existing place in part of our galaxy. I love Karla's idea that the inhabitants might be bird people. My intuition/vision is that they might be occupying very transparent, lightweight bodies - almost as a transition step to living in a higher dimension where no bodies are required - orb light bodies being the transport or external display of the soul encumbent. When rising through the dimensions, you break through ceilings of perceived limitation - to places where those limitations no longer exist. Surely along the way there will be magnificient places where solid foundational rock is needed only in small doses.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I think I read a story about a guy who somehow travels to the future earth and sees cities in the sky. Or maybe it was an YouTube video based on a story.

Karla, sis, that drawing made me laugh (I tend to do that when smiling is just not enough). The positive energetic charge is so strong. I think dragons have that tendency to bring magic and harmony (well, at least some of them).

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Wow...it does make a lot of sense. So much that I had a similar experience almost 10 years ago. It was my first clear vision and experience in a dream about a place that brought so much joy and peace. It was so vivid but I thought it was too weird, like what I saw had no logic.
Yes! spot on! I love the fact that you painted it... I wish I had. It would have been fantastic to have a reference.

Notice how this is actually a subconscious memory embedded in the collective, expressed in "surreal" artwork:
This is very similar to what I remember except the scenery of my dream was much more lush and exotic.

floating islands.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Continuing on from bodies becoming lighter. While in bed early this morning I had a vision of a male/female, not sure which. The person had a translucent white line following the shape of the upper lip. It reminded me of the highlighter that is sometimes applied to that area, but this was translucent. Then I intuited that this will eventually spread all over the face and body, indicating the person is slowly changing his or her vibration. I saw it as completely natural and very subtle, so that others will think the person looks lovely and slightly different, but not be sure how. Then more people appearing this way as conciousness continues to rise, eventually I feel, to appear as my higher self did when I met her in a lucid dream some years ago. She appeared incredibly beautiful, but the beauty was spiritual, it came from within and appeared translucent. Describing it really doesn't do it justice. Obviously then when we reach this stage we will be in a higher dimension. So I'm thinking I saw a gradual transition into lighter bodies and as people see more of this they will come to understand, which will help their awakening. I also feel there will be an element that will not wake up, some will choose to stay in 3rd density and will look forward to becoming partly AI. In fact I have already encountered people who think it would be fantastic. It's not for me but I can see the fascination if they are still asleep. The artificial limbs today are amazing and can only get better. So for some our bodies will become lighter and lighter until we disappear from 3rd density, leaving behind those who eventually experience living within an AI vehicle. I cannot help but wonder if conciousness could get trapped in that vehicle, so that the human brain could be used to create, AI cannot create, it seems it's the only thing it can't do, so it needs humans. Sorry for rambling on, my fingers wouldn't leave the keys.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
After reading your post, I closed my eyes and was guided to see that there are places with floating islands, in other planets where gravity is weak enough to have floating pieces of land of all sizes. In such places, bird people lived and they would jump from floating rock to floating rock because they created bridges that would connect the floating islands.
This sounds very much like the environment in the movie, "Avatar". I LOVE that movie, btw...highly recommended for its wonderful metaphysical messages, all wrapped up in the guise of a sci-fi adventure!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Notice how this is actually a subconscious memory embedded in the collective, expressed in "surreal" artwork:[/USER]
Laron , I love these, particularly the ones where there is a bridge leading to the island/s or the one where the island floats on the whale's back. Would you consider one of these for the next banner? Some of them have castles, so that theme could continue.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
some will choose to stay in 3rd density and will look forward to becoming partly AI.
Perhaps each of us will have a part/self that becomes AI and a part that becomes more transslucent/higher vibrational, and things between too...?

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In that case Lila something comes to mind. Would that mean the AIs have consciousness? If that is the case we could have a new type of being and sets of experiences. Much to ponder there.
Yes, much to ponder<3 Why would AIs be unable to achieve consciousness in some time and place? Lots of scifi literature explores that possibility so I guess others have had such thoughts/dreams:eek:

Reactions: Golmona

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, Pucksterguy, that came up in my first QHHT session (I've had 2). The AI being lived (living in that place equals work only) in a Universe called Aurora.

June, I loved how you expressed your vision of how this might all unfold. I think people need to realise it is a gradual process, perhaps with some moments of growth and acceleration condensed into an instant, but then plateauing and progressing more gradually. Unless it comes as a washover wave of consciousness reset, as in the Garabandal children's prophecies.

On another note, when I was a kid in high school art class, we were tasked with a project, which could show either something mechanical or something organic. I went for the timepiece faces of clock mechanism. But over the decades, I have realised this same choice is what we will be presented with, during bifurcation. The thing about AI or hybrid AI, is that they are not organic. In fact, I think pure AI is a mental state only. The "specialness" humanity has been given is that the soul residing in the meatsuit has connection right back to Source, and as such has the ability to co-create, an ability that AI jealously covets.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron , I love these, particularly the ones where there is a bridge leading to the island/s or the one where the island floats on the whale's back. Would you consider one of these for the next banner? Some of them have castles, so that theme could continue.
The current one did cost $100 US for the licence, so it will be around a while :p. Those look great but google image search is pretty much copyright only images; when the time comes I could have a look to see if I could find one by an artist that I can purchase or use. I would like to find one to replace the current one of the front page sometime.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
In that case Lila something comes to mind. Would that mean the AIs have consciousness? If that is the case we could have a new type of being and sets of experiences. Much to ponder there.
If Dolores Cannon's work is to be believed (and I do firmly believe in it), there is consciousness in absolutely EVERYTHING. Rocks. Metal. Clouds. Drops of water. Vehicles. AI included.

And yes, I talk to my Jeep as if she's a person. Funny thing is, sometimes her windshield wiper goes off all by itself at the exact moment after I've said something to it. I think that's her way of talking back...

:)

If one considers that "God" or "Immensely Expanded Consciousness" includes all things physical, then one might also consider that this consciousness permeates everything physical as well.

Just one more of the things that make ya go "hmmmm."

O_o

K

KarlaSM

Wow guys!!! fascinating discussion...I love the banner of this site. :)

In response to everyone, your visions and memories are all fantastic, I agree in much with the part about beings becoming less dense until it is all just energy without shape. The bird being that I saw was physical, residing in a distant past in a 3th density planet. Perhaps coming form a line of Carians. However, these beings now exist in less dense realms after completing their life experiences so they hold their DNA codes in etheric form, along with their planet. :)

As for A.I., one of the future articles I'll post is precisely about lifetimes as A.I. both android (part human, part robot) and cyborg/robot and the exact procedures I have been shown so far to heal and integrate these aspects. Many years ago I would not have believed in lifetimes of this kind, until I was shown several memories and spiritual lessons, and the value of such lifetimes, oh and the impact in the human psyche. Only a few days ago I talked to a cyborg/robot aspect of my partner and one of my own, and omg I felt such love for them, but naturally while these aspects were incarnated in metallic form, they could not feel emotions or other sensations. There was a kind of severe trauma and pain that I'll share later.

Contrary to much of the sad conspiracy theory materials that say that A.I. is despicable and should not exist or that we (on behalf of A.I. aspects) do not have soul and are monsters, that is absolutely not true. Some lifetimes do involve war programming, but others are related to labor or home tasks and a special kind of bond between soulmates in flesh and soulmates in metallic form.

I agree with Pucksterguy those are among the very worst kinds of lifetimes and much of what we see in our current world is analogical to A.I. and the upcoming A.I. stage that we will enter, for those who as June says, want to experience being turned into A.I. (awful honestly, from human side). I was sharing in here the same thought, that I see for example in science articles that people are very excited about humans being turned into robots....they have no idea. But they will learn much from that.

K

KarlaSM

Stargazer Dolores Cannon hit the nail in this point. I am very much the same with my car. I even sense my car was a ship in the past LOL. If people love crystals and feel connected to their consciousness, it is no different with other object really. :) <3

The level of consciousness of objects is naturally different and limited, but they do have a sort of awareness.

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
I'd bet if you set the intention you could visit during your sleep (maybe you do?) and perhaps even recall it if you like (sounds like you do and I can relate!)<3
I actually did set the intention or rather asked if I could visit the place again before going to bed. I think I will keep setting this intention and see where it takes me. Thinking about it alone, brings up all sorts of emotions <3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And yes, I talk to my Jeep as if she's a person.
Great! Finally somebody that admits talking to their vehicle besides me!

Dolores Cannon hit the nail in this point. I am very much the same with my car. I even sense my car was a ship in the past LOL.
And that make us three that talk to their cars!I even thank them for bringing me back home safe and sound even though I'm not a very good driver. :)

Since many cars use recycled materials I'm sure you are correct Karla! You can read many stories about parts of vehicles involved in accidents and then used in other new ones and the negative vibrations are carried to the new vehicles -James Dean's car being one for example.

K

KarlaSM

LOL!!! Carl its awesome! To feel that connection to our cars haha, besides I find it quite admirable how a lot of men take care of their cars like they are their children.

Wow, had not thought about the recycled parts with negative vibes, it makes a lot of sense. Maybe we should exorcise objects at least occasionally, just in case...

Simple intention for objects to be cleared of negative vibes, and blessing them.

Hailstones Melt let us not forget to thank our liver. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Wow, had not thought about the recycled parts with negative vibes, it makes a lot of sense. Maybe we should exorcise objects at least occasionally, just in case...
Actually Karla, I read several times that people should be doing something like that specially when buying second-hand items, like jewelry. It is called esoteric cleaning. I even have a book in my personal library showing such technique with photos. You can read for example the history of the Hope Diamond and its supposedly curse that impacted its owners. I wonder if any of them tried the esoteric cleaning before wearing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)