Merging timelines, merging selves (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
When I first started opening to communication with the Pleiadians, about 16-17 years ago, I was puzzled as to why they always referred to me as "Joegil" rather than Maryann. (Quick note: sounds like "joe-jill", soft g). They said it was great to have me around again, and our early interactions felt like a homecoming (puzzling to me), where they were saying things like "good to see you again, commander" and "we've been watching out for you". It was very strange, but I liked the feeling of welcome, complete with etheric hugs.

Over the years, once in a while they will speak to me as Joegil, not so often, except for lately it's come up a lot more. I've always wondered why they call me this name, and speak as if they know me by that name, from a very long time ago.

What I've pieced together is that Joegil is part of my soul, another emanation of my soul in another time. She was on Earth as a Pleiadian traveler of some kind — they've said she is a delegate to Earth and a commander of light — about 20,000 years ago. Something big happened where she had to sort of subsume her consciousness, her life, into code... as in, she had to have her essential DNA code be carried through time to another point in history where she could emerge and continue her mission. My guess is that there was a huge catastrophe, and rather than risk having what she knew become lost to time, it was hidden away and passed down to now.

I'm also pretty sure there are a lot of others who have done this, and who are now re-emerging through the DNA code of carriers... starseeds in a way, people in the here and now. As in, you or someone you know... ?

In the past months, messages have been coming through fast and intensely regarding her re-emergence through me. Earth's timelines are again coming together after a traumatic splitting apart. Nothing about the channeling and healing work that I do has been as puzzling to me as figuring out this aspect of it!

One of the last really long messages I got for her to read through my eyes (that's how the communication seems to take form) was in early January, where after addressing her, they addressed me, and she addressed me as well, telling me everything has already been arranged a long time ago, that I would not be lost in the process, and that I would need to rest. A few days later, what I refer to as my hibernation began, and I spent the next few weeks mostly sleeping, about 18-20 hours a day. The thought occurred to me that I might need to be in hospital, but apart from extreme weakness and fatigue, I felt okay... so I went with it.

The sleeping is a natural response to such intense integration. I'm sure some of you reading this will have had some bouts of that, and felt different on coming out of it.

I've been more active, though a bit slower and methodical in using my energy. Last night was... strange... had a headache for a couple of days so bad I got worried I'd need medical attention for it, and strange dreams unlike the usual. Slept very very long, very deeply... then this morning noticed I felt really very different. My hands felt and looked different, and I have to be mindful of how to use them in things I'm normally proficient in... like, relearning where the keys are on the keyboard. And the strangest thing, my earlobes are longer. I've heard this is a trait of some Pleiadians, and it makes me wonder what the heck? But they are different, with confirmation on that from several people. My body has been changing subtly over the past couple of months to the point that it's noticeably quite different, reverse-aging or something. I'm trying to figure it out but that's just my monkey mind at work... at some level, I am just giving in to these strange communications I've been getting about these aspects of my soul physically merging in my form, and coming to understand that this is part of the shift we have been preparing for, for so long.

Apart from the recent communiques regarding merging with Joegil, or her merging with me, some time ago I was told that at some point this would happen, and further, that eventually Anica would also be part of this merge. Anica is my future self, whom I channel in many of my writings and videos. Strangely enough, several people have commented that my latest video, where I'm reading a message with my regular-0l'-me voice, sounds more like Anica than me. I noticed that the timbre of my voice was different a couple of weeks ago, but this is another shift on top of that.

I'm just so tired at this point in the journey, I'm happy for any infusion of life that comes through from my soul. I'll update here anything noteworthy, and maybe share some of the written communications that have come through on the subject of this "enveloping", as they call it.

What experiences like this have you had? It's not a traditional walk-in experience, and I don't think it's a soul braid, though I'm no expert on the details of that phenomenon. This is consistently referred to as a merging of timelines and of separate aspects of one soul. While what I'm seeing is interesting in itself (to me anyway), I'm far more excited about the implications of actual timelines of humanity re-emerging, our ancestral lineages re-establishing themselves, our people strengthened after all we've endured over the millennia, and time being set aright. Our multidimensional selves are just on the doorstep!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Our multidimensional selves are just on the doorstep!
Twice now, I've opened the front door and found myself in another dimension - love and peace flows through me, colors are very vivid, I can see details (which I cannot do without my glasses, and I was dizzy. Pepper and I walked around the yard each time until it faded.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Pepper and I walked around the yard each time until it faded.
Curious you mention this Linda. I have noticed something similar a couple of times this year walking at night in my property with my dog (even though there was no moon). Besides having peace and things glowing a bit in a magical way I would say it was exhilarating. I kept looking at my dog to see if she was noticing something different but being a golden retriever she is more interested in looking for deer and other animals :)

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Dear Maryann , as somebody who has spent a lot of incarnations here, do you have the awareness whether you have ever been caught in the reincarnation trap? I know that strong entities, probably like you, are too powerful to fall for it. It is a subject your crew has never officially spoken about... for some reason.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Fascinating topic, Mary Ann...please, please do keep us updated! I didn't notice anything different in your latest recording, but I'll re-listen to it. I haven't experienced any obvious changes or events as mentioned in the above posts, but I've definitely felt a lot more peaceful and settled in my day-to-day. I've also noticed a significant need for rest, sleep, and other self-care processes in the last couple of months. I'm so glad that all of us can share our experiences with one another here...it's so nice to know we're not going through this process alone!

<3 <3 <3

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
What experiences like this have you had? It's not a traditional walk-in experience, and I don't think it's a soul braid, though I'm no expert on the details of that phenomenon. This is consistently referred to as a merging of timelines and of separate aspects of one soul. While what I'm seeing is interesting in itself (to me anyway), I'm far more excited about the implications of actual timelines of humanity re-emerging, our ancestral lineages re-establishing themselves, our people strengthened after all we've endured over the millennia, and time being set aright. Our multidimensional selves are just on the doorstep!
Interesting...Past Present and Future you(us all) are becoming one and the same. Gotta be an interesting blend of personalities...or will it? hmmm Giving a whole new meaning to being "ONE"

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I had been sleeping up to 16 hours daily since the end of October for 4 months, but mine was due to the ebv. Perhaps Spirit was integrating me as well. I am not finding white hairs on my head anymore.

Your experience sounds exciting!

K

KarlaSM

Wow sister!! Awesome experiences. Would you say that this process is the same as physical shape-shifting?

I am going through something similar, been doing very intense healing work to condense so many past lives, aspects, into my physical body for final repair. Still getting rid of the lung cancer but something interesting is that besides dealing with the traumas of this lifetime there are some aspects that have two hearts not just one and I had already read testimonials of many starseeds saying that their aspects have two hearts including my partner. It seems that the physical wounds of these ET aspects match my wounds inside my lungs.

I am preparing an article with diagrams with the dynamics of these aspects. What I have been told is that etherically we are like a clay ball that can be molded and there are many options on how people are currently working with their aspects.

One is what you seem to experience with Anica and Joegil which is a full merging it seems, like expressing in physical the qualities mostly of the three of you and perhaps even other aspects.

Another one is what most people do which is to work subconsciously with their aspects and just be the main aspect in physical that brings forth the qualities of other aspects but being always their current aspect.

Another one is something that I experience currently which is to work consciously with several Earth human and non human aspects in such a way that they all blend in my auric system and etheric body and bring physical balance without shape-shifting or bringing forth radical modifications except what me as Karla is meant to be as a healthy person. However, when having conversations with these aspects, I can see how their personality is different to my own yet there is a common ground in some of our previous experiences and the soul vibration. What is intriguing is that they say that at some point in the future I would bring them forth to the physical even with the possibility of full shape shifting to non-human forms (as long as the Earth environment is compatible with their needs) without my consciousness as Karla turning off completely like how some people become fully taken over or possessed by other aspects (full walk-in). It is more like us fully aware of each other, but also the same can happen as to become fully One and me being the main aspect while they are not active, more like asleep or observing or just becoming fully myself.

One thing I notice is that many of us who work with certain timelines/aspects need to fix certain problems or decisions of the past to bring a new and better outcome and heal those timelines. All parties involved heal. Slayer this is basically how we step out of the old reincarnation trap of decisions based on lack or fear or just any difficult circumstance that ends up in us coming back over and over again to repeat the same situations.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
As far as I understand, the reincarnation trap is based on manipulating the desire to come back and do things better next time. I am starting to find the whole idea quite stupid because there is a level on which everybody is whole. Moreover, many of the entities that are now positive have had negative incarnation in order to know what they are fighting against. This is how learning works, and the trap is a perverted version of it.

I guess if I see somebody I know and trust turn into a reptilian, I would burst into tears. There are a lot of emotions related to the lizzies I harbor inside. I believe that many of them are magnificent beings that deserve all the love in the universe. Others just need to work more on their connection to Source.

Right now, I have the feeling I am being introduced to the concept of a light-based body. It is translucent and feels very peaceful. I have the feeling it has a lot of great abilities and it allows you to request the presence of a loved one... but you can't have some carnal experiences in it. I guess I will be willing to write more as the concept of it becomes more clear.

K

KarlaSM

Well we all have our way of understanding things my bro. I do not feel manipulated by outer forces to come back, I have never felt that way. At least I acknowledge that my reincarnation issue was caused by personal decisions and decisions of a certain group close to me. My own personal experiences can trigger feelings of separation like everyone else but I would not currently cast blame on other groups or individuals.

One thing I am personally dealing with is understanding that everyone struggles in this planet and that people have their personal reasons to feel victimized and threatened by what they call dark forces, but the problem is that many times I have seen people who say they fight currently against dark forces but without awareness that they themselves were part of dark forces of the past and perhaps this is their way to balance things out. Not sure, I cannot say.

At least I am not one who can cast blame fully on outer forces for what I know I am responsible for and I know many of us are here to give closure to an old game and step out of this duality. We all have our resources, but we just do not believe that we can and that others do not have a hold in our destiny. That is the reason why we are individuals. :)

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Right now, I have the feeling I am being introduced to the concept of a light-based body. It is translucent and feels very peaceful. I have the feeling it has a lot of great abilities and it allows you to request the presence of a loved one... but you can't have some carnal experiences in it. I guess I will be willing to write more as the concept of it becomes more clear.
Separation from wholeness must bring many hidden gifts into view. Same with separation from beloved other, especially when there's the understanding of communion/union of all. Love has so many things to teach, and seems endlessly creative in doing so.

Regarding reincarnation... if all time is simultaneous, the experience is the illusion, and what makes the light real. If all human experiences are aspects of The Human Soul, then "we" are all "one" in a sense, just like all time is just Now. The Divine Mind is a playground of infinite exploration, indeed.

K

KarlaSM

Cosmos is so complex and mysterious...indeed if love did not exist then things would stay in disharmony and chaos indefinitely. Perhaps this is the reason why the physical seems to be so difficult compared to the moment when people leave their body and feel the connection once again. We just tend to forget here in physical so much, but what is extraordinary about this time is that in one way or another we can bring forth the remembrance of the spiritual or non-physical to the physical. <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Separation from wholeness must bring many hidden gifts into view. Same with separation from beloved other, especially when there's the understanding of communion/union of all. Love has so many things to teach, and seems endlessly creative in doing so.

Regarding reincarnation... if all time is simultaneous, the experience is the illusion, and what makes the light real. If all human experiences are aspects of The Human Soul, then "we" are all "one" in a sense, just like all time is just Now. The Divine Mind is a playground of infinite exploration, indeed.
I just posted this in its own thread, but I'd say it fits perfectly into this discussion as well. In this short 4-minute video, Alan Watts discusses our reality as a dream:

K

KarlaSM

Manipulation...

A long long time ago when there was unity people understood each other through the thread that connected them from heart to heart.

Something happened that this thread became damaged and then people decided to separate a little further by taking new forms, creating new cultures with new needs.

At some point it was difficult to understand such differences, and communication problems accentuated.

Thus manipulation was born. There was some sort of despair of not being understood or acknowledged.

I am here for you, but you do not recognize me. I am your beloved but you think that I am an alien to you.

Please see me, feel me, love me. But there was silence.

I crave your love, so I will force you then to recognize me.

They cried inside like babies.

What took shape as a reptile or a devil or an angel and was seen as beautiful was seen now as a an alien horror.

It was your beloved, the one you forgot. They forgot each other. Saw themselves as foreigners, as enemies, as an abomination outside, but inside it was all the time your beloved companion.

Oh well...

See you later for other stories. ;) <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Cosmos is so complex and mysterious...indeed if love did not exist then things would stay in disharmony and chaos indefinitely. Perhaps this is the reason why the physical seems to be so difficult compared to the moment when people leave their body and feel the connection once again. We just tend to forget here in physical so much, but what is extraordinary about this time is that in one way or another we can bring forth the remembrance of the spiritual or non-physical to the physical. <3
In relation to "bring forth the remembrance"...

Years ago when I was serving food as a waitress in a restaurant, as I was walking to the table carrying plates, I had the remembrance: "Everything, EVERYTHING, is energy".

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Sharing this recent communication that came through, short and sweet, but telling of much of the experience that's happening now. It addresses the Joegil aspect, but in a way that my personal self-consciousness can understand as well.

"Joegil, when we speak to you through the writing of your vessel, we are speaking to the person who has come into form at this historical moment as one who keeps alive a code carried in DNA. Maryann represents a temporal echo of you, and you are linked through the same soul. The merging of the separate properties which each of you embody is almost complete. You will need to speak with us soon about the little glow that will be appearing."

... then I fell asleep. That's often the case!

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
And another communication, from two nights ago, addressed to both Joegil and me, regarding her "emergence":

"Joegil, prepare to emerge. Time is short and we need you to be fully aware in the coming weeks. The one who carries the code is ready for change, but is challenged in the mode of physical well-being. You will feel the pressure she feels and in emerging from the enveloping, you must support her. The idea she has of you is vague, so you will need to show her who you are and become attuned with each other. As you are, she is strong, but the planetary conditions have had an impact on her ability to express her full potential. Add to that the many lifetimes of trauma she has in her memory, and you will have a better understanding of the challenge before you to emerge smoothly.

Maryann, you will have rest soon. Joegil's emergence will bring greater completion to your beingness, and overall will strengthen you on all levels. She is an aspect of you to be integrated, but is herself more whole than any other aspect you have yet integrated. She and you will merge, and neither will be lost. Each will merge into a more continuously harmonic wholeness than you can yet imagine. Next will come understandings through mental impressions, dreams, synchronicities, memory, and connections. ... (some info on personal readings I am writing so I will leave this bit out) ... Everything is arranged. Rest now and feel the love of your crew."

So... I find this all very interesting, as my dreams and visions have been extremely face-on and up close in a way they have never been before. So many of these things are getting stronger.

I felt a huge wave of understanding and peace with the understanding that this is like an integration of a lost aspect of self. I've done shadow work and integrating the inner child, and I got that this is "sort of" like that, but on a much bigger scale. As if, a fully functional aspect of self is integrating, rather than a shard of brokenness. I feel much clearer moving forward into this experience.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
this is like an integration of a lost aspect of self.
I wish you accomplish a smooth integration Maryann! In my mind I visualize something like a jigsaw puzzle being put together, and like the game the parts need to fit seamless in order to show the overall canvas and that is not always easily accomplished. Probably we will all have to go through it at some point and the ones that go first, like in your case, can be and additional guide for the rest of us. Good luck again! You obviously have gone to a great deal of preparation for this event.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thank you, Carl. Yes, a jigsaw puzzle is apt. Imagine you were working on part of a big puzzle, then you set it aside for a while and went back to it later to work on what was left. Then later you put the big parts together... but in this case, 20,000 years have intervened. Yeah, I guess it's like that!

I only hope that my experience is of service to any who have similar ahead of them. Right now, I can only focus on the next step, and the next after that. I'm just worn out from all that preparation s:p

K

KarlaSM

Beautiful experiences. I know you will help a lot of people sister, you have already done so. Reading your experiences made me chuckle a bit about my own these days because sometimes I wonder how "normal" it is to have these sweet moments alone in the company of other aspects and have such real interaction with them and feeling their embrace. I guess that shadow work and inner child work has been so far defined mostly to the work that currently incarnated people do for themselves but with aspects from other timelines or lifetimes it is mostly bigger because it is becoming one with other whole personalities and not just stages of their own lived realities. That is colossal and new for what most people have ever known. For my own aspects the shadow work and the inner child work has been like the portal or the gate that brings forth all these unique aspects from many timelines and realities to blend in this etheric/physical mix.

It is such a mystery to be there, in stillness, taking a step back before planning to move towards some direction. Then they come forth and say..."hey, I need you as much as you need me, so don't move and listen. Hold my hand and know me."

In their own diverse forms and experiences, there is the convergence in their apparently independent paths.

Thank you for sharing all of this. It is indeed very helpful. I feel happy to read that more people share this path of mutual awareness and conversation between aspects that make up a personal or individual Universe including off-world aspects.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
It is such a mystery to be there, in stillness, taking a step back before planning to move towards some direction. Then they come forth and say..."hey, I need you as much as you need me, so don't move and listen. Hold my hand and know me."
Yes, I love this, so right on the mark. As usual <3 It's really a walk of trust.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
OMG...thank you for sharing this. It answered a lot of questions for me. I have been having a more difficult time remembering memories from my childhood and feeling anything about them. They have been fading, whereas before they were extremely vivid.

Reactions: Lila and Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Moonseal are you doing anything to sort of capture those memories? Art, writing, those kinds of things can bypass our more mundane level of mind, where we analyze and edit, and get right to the memories, especially the nonverbal ones, if you're doing any kind of creative art. Just sort of "tuning out" can tune you back in and help you connect and bring them into this world. I sometimes come across things I've written years, even decades ago, that I finally understand. It can be most helpful in the process of integration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)