Melanie the Creator Being: Anunnaki Soul Contract & ET War | A QHHT Session by Sian Chua (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Melanie the Creator Being: Anunnaki Soul Contract & ET War | A QHHT Session by Sian Chua
This is part one of a three part series of articles which contain transcribed past life regression session information from Sian Chua with her client Melanie. This part really shows how effective, and powerful, Dolores Cannon’s QHHT is.

Melanie Robinson is an Empath and Spiritual Healer based in Australia and is one of transients’ recommended healers which you can find a list of in the menu here.

Sian Chua, located in Perth, Australia, is known as one of the worlds most experienced QHHT practitioners. A long time back Sian played an important role supporting the original QHHT support forum, alongside such therapists as Lorna Wilson who is a Global Moderator over on transients.info’s...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for posting this. I immediately sent it to a friend who has been attacked. It makes me wonder if my friend has a similar attachment much like the one Melanie had. Very curious, indeed!

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Laron, have you started mapping different et races & other factions from your qhht work? That would be interesting.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a QHHT session with Sian Chua last December. The experience was incredible, and lasted about 9 hours. The energy and focus she gives to her clients is impressive and amazing. She even helped me out with some avocado and tahini when I had a diabetic turn due to the length of the session.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
She sounds like a wonderful & warm person. And wow, what an amazing experience you had! How did you book an appt w her? Can you share your experience please? Also, did you have healing too?

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
She sounds like a wonderful & warm person. And wow, what an amazing experience you had! How did you book an appt w her? Can you share your experience please? Also, did you have healing too?
Anaeika, I read about Sian Chua on Transients website and emailed her on 5th October - exactly a year ago yesterday! I got a booking 2 months later. She travels a lot, with a busy schedule, but it is possible. In 2015 she had done a lot of travel in Israel, healing situations there. But she also travels around Australia, in America and in Asia, to my knowledge.

I regressed to 2 off-planet lives - 1 a merman being (presumably on Sirius B), it was a water world, killed by an invading race of aliens, much as a human might do to a sea creature in our oceans that they probe then let die. 1 was working on the dark side in a complex of malachite pyramids which were used for absorption and then relay of controlling energies. I visualised the physical pyramid that I was within as being a very tall, steep-sided one made completely of malachite (very powerful, absorbing crystal) and an etheric pyramid inverted so that the two points were meeting. This was the way the energies were broadcast out. In that life, I was killed for "blabbing" a secret. The whole place was run like a secret society.

Then I had some personal healing based on my 2 divorce situations (1 a Reptilian, the other a Draco). I was able to heal to the point of forgiveness (both forgiving them for the hurt perpetrated and forgiving myself for allowing the situations to evolve into physical experience/lesson).

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Anaeika, I read about Sian Chua on Transients website and emailed her on 5th October - exactly a year ago yesterday! I got a booking 2 months later. She travels a lot, with a busy schedule, but it is possible. In 2015 she had done a lot of travel in Israel, healing situations there. But she also travels around Australia, in America and in Asia, to my knowledge.

I regressed to 2 off-planet lives - 1 a merman being (presumably on Sirius B), it was a water world, killed by an invading race of aliens, much as a human might do to a sea creature in our oceans that they probe then let die. 1 was working on the dark side in a complex of malachite pyramids which were used for absorption and then relay of controlling energies. I visualised the physical pyramid that I was within as being a very tall, steep-sided one made completely of malachite (very powerful, absorbing crystal) and an etheric pyramid inverted so that the two points were meeting. This was the way the energies were broadcast out. In that life, I was killed for "blabbing" a secret. The whole place was run like a secret society.

Then I had some personal healing based on my 2 divorce situations (1 a Reptilian, the other a Draco). I was able to heal to the point of forgiveness (both forgiving them for the hurt perpetrated and forgiving myself for allowing the situations to evolve into physical experience/lesson).
That is amazing!! Thank you for sharing. Wow! Do you know why you were shown these lives? I bet this experience really expanded your consciousness!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The thing about Sian's technique is that she's extremely adept at pinning down every nuance mentioned, pinging back and drawing it out again, not letting anything go under the radar. Her questions are incessant and circle back on the key points so that they can be laid bare for healing. She is quite small in stature but her presence is 20 times as great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)