1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account.
    Dismiss Notice

Meeting an ET in the grocery store

Discussion in 'Extraterrestrials & Ufology' started by Linda, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator

This happen a couple of years ago, and I had my conclusions confirmed in a QHHT session. Apparently there was a miscalculation on the entry point. I figure it must be on some galactic blooper reel.

I was in the grocery store around mid-day on an aisle by myself looking at an assortment of specialty chips. All of a sudden I felt an unknown energy behind me. I knew it was male, taller than my husband, and standing as close to me as only my husband would. I jumped forward, said "Whoa" and turned around. There was a young man, in his late 20s or early 30s. He was taller than my husband and son, which made him 6'7" or 6'8". He had a very pale complexion, which is not seen around here in August (you will get sunburned walking from your car into the store - for real) and jet black hair. He was slender, wearing a black t-shirt tucked into jeans with a belt. He had neither a hand basket nor a cart. (I am observant.)

He said "Sorry" when I jumped, then picked up a bag of chips, and studied the back of the bag. I already made my assessment and knew he was not from around here (too pale, young guy in grocery store at mid-day, t-shirt tucked into jeans, no basket, and taking too long to read the what was written on the bag). Then there was his energy - it was cool, clear, and "blue". I know what humans feel like, and this was not it. Also, his energy just dropped in next to me. I can feel people coming, so this was off, too. I tried to get him to talk to me and got two contradictory statements - that he like the chips and that he had not tried them.

I wanted to talk with him, and he had to sense that. However, he was clearly uncomfortable and absolutely would not make eye contact, so I walked away. When I turned back, he was gone, and I did not see him again.

• Like Like x 10
    • Intriguing Intriguing x 5
    • Magical Magical x 3
  2. Vickie

Vickie Boundless Creation Retired Moderator

Wow, Linda! How interesting that you could feel that energy and knew he wasn't human. Do you think he was there to study you or that he had just materialized?

• Like Like x 5
  3. Stargazer

Stargazer Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

LOL! Strange...I've noticed a "glitch" or two like that, although nothing quite that dramatic. I've been sitting at an intersection when I noticed a car stopped directly to my left at a light. When I looked away and looked right back (not even a second or two later), the car there wasn't the same one. It went from a nice light-colored car to a dark-colored "beater". I looked in all directions to see if the car that was there had made a turn or flipped an illegal "U-turn", but there were no other cars in the vicinity that could have done it. I immediately suspected I'd seen some kind of "Matrix Glitch".

Weirdness...but it's kinda cool though, isn't it??

• Like Like x 5
    • Intriguing Intriguing x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Vickie

Very Cool!

One time when I was in Houston I walked outside to get the mail from the box and I clearly saw a sparkle from the corner of my eye. I looked directly at it and it was the exact shape of a human body materializing. I don't know if it was in the wrong spot or saw me but it disappeared before it was fully there. I had my dog on a leash and he saw it too but didn't bark. I had the feeling it was an inter-dimensional being.

• Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Intriguing Intriguing x 1
  5. Linda

I think he was there either to see what people do in a grocery store, or to see what I am up to. I spend a lot of time at home, so it is not like someone could pop in unnoticed.
    You would have noticed the energy, too. He was almost touching me.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Linda

I've had stuff like that happen, too, and I'm glad you mentioned it. Maybe others will feel better and not think they are losing their minds.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Anne

Anne Shimmering Soul

That is such an amazing experience Linda! Hmmm. As I wrote this on my smart phone for the first time ever I feel as if someone is staring right at me through the front facing camera. Weird altogether.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Henda

Henda Multidimensional Healer & writer Staff Member Moderator

It happens to me now, to see the shadow of a creature in a rectangular bubble of light floating in my room at night. Like a man in a computer. I think that an extraterrestrial being of Light is here helping me :cool::cool::cool:;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Divine Divine x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Anne

Anne Shimmering Soul

That happens to me with the side sight as well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. John Helios

John Helios Astute Creature

I had a somewhat similar experience in Los Angeles Chinatown some years ago - except I think it wasn't an ET. Rather a spirit from another realm, whom I felt was a human who lived here in this 3D formerly, but had transferred to an adjacent world.

Anyway, I went to Sam Woo's restaurant there for breakfast one morning. When I finished, I exited the restaurant and ambled over to a newspaper stand directly in front of the restaurant. Suddenly to my left I felt someone staring at me very intensely.

At that time in my life, I was greatly under the influence as a newcomer to the works of Carlos Castaneda. At that moment I recalled a scene in one of his books whereby Carlos' mentor, the Yaqui sorcerer Juan Matus, cautioned Carlos not to look the sorceress Dona Soledad directly in the eyes, for her terrifying gaze might possibly injure his spirit.

That was the thought I had in my mind when I felt this entity's gaze upon me at that moment outside that restaurant. The energy I felt from that gaze was not of this world, and it was very fierce, maybe even malevolent. The only way I could have found out for sure would have been to look at her. But something cautioned me not to. So I smiled and bowed politely (since we were in Chinatown, and if she were a Chinese spirit, I wanted to appease her with a bow), and then I turned and walked away.

A few days later I went back and saw the flower / gift shop where she stood, and I saw that within it held a portal to some other place. The spirit I had felt there was a fierce feminine feeling - a female warrior.

A couple weeks later, a lady friend from Russia spoke to me about how she felt stuck in her work and career life in America. She was hopelessly lost in dead end jobs, and felt that nothing had any meaning. She had tried everything she could think of. She thinking of returning to Russia, where the economy had failed. She said at least she could get a job there easily, but it would be dead end again.

I suddenly thought of the woman warrior spirit, and I said to my friend, "I know someone who can help you! I will have to introduce you to her." My lady friend said, "Really?" And I answered, "Yes, I think so." So I drove her to Chinatown and parked my car a few blocks away from the restaurant. It was later afternoon, approaching sunset, that time when the two worlds would soon meet on the horizon. I started walking her down the sidewalk toward the flower shop and told her to make not of how her body felt. She said she felt fine, relaxed. So, as we approached the flower shop, I asked her to tell me whether she felt any different. Right as we approached the flower shop, she said she felt different, but couldn't really describe it. Because I was feeling it, too, I described the feeling to her. A sense of heat accompanied by an odd pressure on the skin. My friend shouted, "Yes, exactly!" and I confirmed with her that this was not an uncomfortable feeling, but a definite sense of warmth. As this was happening, in my mind I asked the lady spirit to help my friend with her difficulty. At that moment, my friend said that the feeling was comforting, almost friendly even. As we walked away from the shop, she then said the feeling dropped off. After a while I turned her around and as we walked by the shop, she said she could feel the warmth again, but it was not so extreme. After we left and I took her back home, I explained to her what had happened in my perspective. I asked her why she wasn't so afraid or surprised at me telling her about this. She responded that her ancestry in Russia was all gypsies - so she had heard of these kinds of stories as a child.

Some months later I talked to my lady friend again, and she was very happy! Enrolled in getting her home nursing degree, her new career helping other people, work that was new and meaningful for her. She thanked me for helping her.

Here is the link in Chinatown to where this all happened. I see they took away the cheap newspaper stand in front of the restaurant. But the flower store is still there. ;)

https:[email protected]...sRXNf_c6L1Kg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

• Intriguing Intriguing x 6
    • Love Love x 3
  11. Stargazer

VERY cool experience, John! I'm glad you could help someone on each side of the veil! :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Vickie

John, what an interesting event you experienced. I don't know if many people would have been as perceptive as you were to know the woman being was other-worldly and to feel that portal. It's so amazing that you were able to help your friend. I wonder why the being felt malevolent but was willing to help your friend.

13. John Helios

John Helios Astute Creature

Well, I have a couple theories. The main one is that she was severely abused by men, and she probably felt angry that she even had to deal with me. She was probably commanded to observe how I helped a fellow woman, perhaps as proof to her that not all men mean badly toward women.

Perhaps she was an aspect (or a relative) of a female spirit guide I knew years ago. This guide told me her story of how she was also abused by men in her life here on 3D, and I also kind of wonder whether she was assigned to work with me for those years also as a kind of penance so that she could see that not all men are bad. I of course probably didn't make it any easier for her, because at that time I was a young man, full of hormones. When I first saw her and how amazingly beautiful she was, I instantly fell in love with her and was infatuated. Not an easy spot for either of us to be in. If she was a real 3d person, I would have been all over her, I was so smitten. There were just a very few times she let me know (with her beautiful smile) she liked me, too. Jeez, leave it to me to fall in love with a ghost!

She, of course, was impeccable, kept me and may young hormones at bay and went about the business of helping save my soul. Some years later, I fell into a horrible trap that a predator set me up for. And it was so dark and so dangerous that any spirits working with me, including her, all had to leave me because it was even too dangerous for them to be around. That was a very difficult time. I nearly ended my own life.

To this day I cannot say how I survived that. I'm still recovering from the ordeal, and sometimes I wonder if she'll ever come back. I called her Charlene. Oh well... I hope she's well. She must be, she was so wonder-full.

• Love Love x 3
  14. Stargazer

Glad you made it back from "the brink". And I'm pretty sure you'll be reunited again one day. There's never any permanent loss where souls are concerned! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Vickie

Wow! You've had some interesting experiences!

• Love Love x 1
  16. KarlaSM

KarlaSM Visiting Paragon

I enjoyed very much reading all your stories, very fascinating!! <3 <3 <3 :)