Meditating with Pachelbel (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In my Shamanism class the teacher suggested Pachelbel's Canon in D if drumming was not working. Not long ago, I was talking with a friend who was so distraught that words could not reach her. Somehow I just knew that Pachelbel would, and I sent her a link. She listens to it often. I'm not sure when I first heard Pachelbel's Canon in D - it seems it always has been with me.

Yesterday I got a nudge to listen and had an extraordinary experience. From a geological perspective, I live on top of an antenna and often feel I am connecting with the energy of Gaia and streaming it to the world around me. I found myself dancing an energy ballet (sort of like ice skating) - ribbons of love poured from my hands. At first, it was to the little ones with whom I share the backyard, then the trees in forest. It continued to grow and I saw lights pop up on homes around me, then across the city. I was aware of the ribbons fanning out across the US, then Canada and Mexico. The ribbons continued around the world. All the while, I was saying "I love you".

Maybe some of you all would like to give it a try - it could be any kind of dance or even ice skating.

I prefer the 432 hz tuning, which was used in music until just prior to WW 2. Musicians protested about the change, but it happened anyway. To me the music in this tuning feels brighter.

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Utterly beautiful. My crown chakra was tingling all the way through that piece of music. Reached the parts other music can't reach! Thank you <3

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
To me, that picture of the water sound image at 432 Hz is the image of a chakra or other energy center. It goes perfectly with this beautiful music.
Funny, just yesterday, I was winging along happily on my bike, feeling wonderful and like I was trailing streamers of love energy behind me to all the gardens I passed. Like yours, they multiplied and spread, first in my immediate area, then every outwards:-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)