Medicine Ceremony, Creating Space (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
S

Sirk

Hello.

Over the last year I have taken part in a few medicine ceremonies. I have studied the shamans holding space and the rituals they do. One of the Haucuma ceremonies, I left the circle to go outside and do my own thing. The ceremony leader came out to ask me to rejoin the circle. Tho she didn't see me leave, she said she felt my energy leave. She said my presence had a tremendous affect on the space. I humbly rejoined but questioned(not arrogantly just curiously) her ability to hold space.

It was at this point I started to develope my own ceremony. All the medicine ceremonies I have taken part in have been with South American plants and rituals. But all my teachings and studies have been of the North American beliefs and rituals with Native American shamans.

For years I have been making psilocybin tea out of magic mushrooms and recently have perfected the process. To me, they are the N. American medicine. I held a ceremony with a few friends and had amazing results. One friend was going through alot of greif and mourning but over the next few days processed alot of her inner turmoil. I have held a few more ceremonies since.

In October I have been asked to travel to the states for a 3 day event and hold a ceremony for 20+ people. I did not ask for this but the universe presented it to me. I am confident in my self and my abilities but 20 or more people is alot of people to hold space for.

That being said. Is there any advice for me going into this next big ceremony?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
That being said. Is there any advice for me going into this next big ceremony?
It looks like no one had any advice back then, but how did you go Sirk with your research into this?

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I opened this thinking it was a new post! Bummer! I am curious how this went for you too. Are you still doing it?

And sorry this got overlooked! :-/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)