Max Loughan "Young Genius" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just watched this brief 15-minute video on a blog I follow and was quite impressed with this young man. He has apparently developed a free energy device and has quite an advanced grasp on things for his modest thirteen years!

His interview has a few sound issues, but I found it to be a delightful glimpse at the future through the eyes of someone whom I'm certain is a rising star! In the interview, he talks about quantum physics, multiple universes, multiple dimensions, death and the continuation of consciousness as energy, and his definition of God.

All in all, an amazing young man and just one example of the next generation and the fine future they could help create for all of us!

https://angelstoyou.wordpress.com/2016/08/20/max-loughan-13-year-old-physicists-new-theory-on-god/

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just watched this brief 15-minute video on a blog I follow and was quite impressed with this young man.
Have you caught any updates by him since then SG? Any new info?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)