Matt Kahn on twin flames & soul mates (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Here his Matt Kahn's video:

It is about 1 hr 30 min, but worth the time spent. He explains relationships w twin flames & soul mates.

I must share that this talk really resonates w me, as I have been going though a depression after parting w a twin flame. Matt helped me gain a spiritual perspective to understand the lesson. I feel as if I spiritually evolved quickly & painfully in a short period of time w this twin flame, & am thankful for awakening that much more. It created rebirth, healing, & self-love now.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I stopped at around the 30 minute mark. What Matt says before this point sounds really interesting and really helpful to know, but it was not my experience. I had a really strong romantic love with my now ex wife. We even met on November 11th. After I realized the love was gone I swore I would never let a woman as close as I let my ex. A few months later I discovered my twin. It turns out she was right there in my soul, just hiding.

I hear about twin flames running and chasing each other and while I was doing that, I was the runner and my ex was chasing me!

What Matt says about releasing judgment is very important and this is something I have to do with the biggest adversary I have had in this life, and whom I harmed in another life.

I would be very concerned about sending a twin flame away. It seems that it is a common practice, but my experience from another life shows how utterly dangerous it is. I wouldn't even be here if I hadn't turned my back on my lovely twin back then and embraced the darkness until I got absolutely lost in it. I could only cry for help that I got. I spent eons of time on this cursed planet trying to get the experience to get rid of the judgment of self.

Before harming your twin, just know what their pain feels as your own. I am not a proponent of pain as a stimulus for growth. I know it works and it sometimes it is the only thing that works. As my soul mentor says, "We understand but we don't condone."

Today is a special day for me and my twin and I feel so filled with love and at the same time sorry for all the pain people go through. I hope we all find our peace and the place where we are all one.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Out of Time , in hindsight, I am not certain she was a twin flame or not—most likely not—but this video helped me to process it. She was a friend who was close, but she also was so emotionally draining & her words abrasive that I had to stop the friendship for self-preservation. I am happier that she isn’t sucking off my energy and kindness anymore.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
In general, twin flames of the same gender is something we could expect to meet here, but maybe not back at home. The fact that you felt drained is not a good sign. Right now, I feel kind of drugged by thinking about my twin. Not sure what a cocktail of hormones she triggers the production of, lol.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In general, twin flames of the same gender is something we could expect to meet here, but maybe not back at home. The fact that you felt drained is not a good sign. Right now, I feel kind of drugged by thinking about my twin. Not sure what a cocktail of hormones she triggers the production of, lol.
Oxytocin.:hbounce

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
As far as I understand, in the video (see the link below) Matt explains that he deliberately gave false info about twin flames (in the video in the first post).

It may be true, I haven't gone through it, but I guess it may be interesting for some.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
As far as I understand, in the video (see the link below) Matt explains that he deliberately gave false info about twin flames (in the video in the first post).

It may be true, I haven't gone through it, but I guess it may be interesting for some.
Hmm, that’s interesting. Why would he deliberately provide false information?

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Trying to get people to think and examine their subconscious beliefs, maybe getting their subconscious to scream: "This guy is totally getting things wrong."

In my case, he totally managed to so that.

The people who appear in your life to shake you and give you painful lessons are the karmic relationship, often referred to as karmic soulmates. I am aware of having two very heavy karmic relationships (in the general sense of the word, non-romantic) - one with my ex and one with my current boss. I am not sure I would call any of them soulmates (especially the boss).

When Matt says that your twin is also known as your ex, I definitely couldn't agree with him. First of all, most people have many exes . Second, if you really meet your twin and things don't work in favor of you being with each other, that would be a problem, unless it is a temporary situation that is intended to boost the learning process.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)