Martin Luther King RVed by Farsight (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This movie is now two years old (published March 2016 via Vimeo chargeable for stream or buy, see link on Vimeo) but it's now available to the public without charge on YouTube on the Farsight channel. Maybe a kind of bonus/gift from Courtney Brown I suppose. Have not seen it yet.

From the YT description by Farsight:
This is the path breaking study done at The Farsight Institute about Martin Luther King, Jr. Here, remote viewer PrinCess Jeaneé describes her perceptions of Dr. King when he is giving his "I have a dream" speech, and his tragic death. According to these remote-viewing data, Martin Luther King, Jr. was not struck down by a lone assassin. There was a plan, and a team. This story is as riveting as it is revealing. Whatever your beliefs about this man and his legacy, this remote viewing story needs to be seen. Now is the time when the historical record can be corrected. Now is the time when the most closely held secrets can see the light of day. See the data with your own eyes, all recorded live on video. Make up your own mind.
Let's hope he will make available more older vids now on YT free of charge, so we can discuss them more here in future because obviously so far I was the only one here who payed for (some of) them o:) ? As said, I had not yet seen this one though. :cool:

Reactions: Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is great and like you said, I hope they keep on doing this with the older ones.

I find it hard to forget that orchestrated February 2014 announcement he did years ago where he was going to reveal something meant to shake the world, and yet when it come out it was just about a remote viewing project on the pyramids and you had to pay to see it. A huge let down for many and a bit of a dodgy marketing project. It annoys me to this day O.o:D and is probably why I never purchased anything on his site.

Reactions: Sinera
OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is great and like you said, I hope they keep on doing this with the older ones.

I find it hard to forget that orchestrated February 2014 announcement he did years ago where he was going to reveal something meant to shake the world, and yet when it come out it was just about a remote viewing project on the pyramids and you had to pay to see it. A huge let down for many and a bit of a dodgy marketing project. It annoys me to this day O.o:D and is probably why I never purchased anything on his site.
I also did not like this strategy back then, including the disappointment. Yet I was just to curious for some of the videos to see. After all for me it was not just about Courtney but about Daz and Dick who are fantastic remote viewers whose results I trust in. So I just had to see the extraterrestrial and extraplanetary stuff, all of it. Could not resist it. :)

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)