Manifesting & Building My RH Practice (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm also a Reconnective Healer. I am however just starting my practice now in September. (Other naturpath modalities such as homeopathy or mycotherapy will follow next year).

After I received the three normal healing sessions to test it out, I received my Reconnection in 2010. For me that was also a time when a lot of metaphysical "stuff" happened. I had just woken up practicing spirituality one year before in 2009. So I encountered it already early on my 'new' path. Believe it or not, I found RH on an internet forum thread back then.

Only last year I 'finally' made it to a huge seminar with Eric Pearl and became a Reconnective Healer. So you see, I am just 'evolving' here with this.

This post here is just a short intro for now. I would love to use this thread to talk more about my experiences during the sessions I received but also as a healer - as soon as I've started as a healer, but also to tell how I was "activated" (my hands actually) by "someone" invisible in 2010 even before the seminar or first healing session.

My clients/patients' privacy will of course be respected. I will maybe talk more about how I experience(d) these healing sessions because the healer receives and experiences the energies/frequencies as well as the client. Experiences of a more general kind or of a statistics nature (what usually or more often happens) will be mentioned of course.

Looking forward to writing more here and to reply to your comments and/or questions should you have any. (In advance: Excuse my English as it is not my first mother tongue).

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Your English is great.
I would like to hear more about what it is like for you, as the healer.
Also, when clients come to you, what do they expect?

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I'm also a Reconnective Healer. I am however just starting my practice now in September. (Other naturpath modalities such as homeopathy or mycotherapy will follow next year).

After I received the three normal healing sessions to test it out, I received my Reconnection in 2010. For me that was also a time when a lot of metaphysical "stuff" happened. I had just woken up practicing spirituality one year before in 2009. So I encountered it already early on my 'new' path. Believe it or not, I found RH on an internet forum thread back then.

Only last year I 'finally' made it to a huge seminar with Eric Pearl and became a Reconnective Healer. So you see, I am just 'evolving' here with this.

This post here is just a short intro for now. I would love to use this thread to talk more about my experiences during the sessions I received but also as a healer - as soon as I've started as a healer, but also to tell how I was "activated" (my hands actually) by "someone" invisible in 2010 even before the seminar or first healing session.

My clients/patients' privacy will of course be respected. I will maybe talk more about how I experience(d) these healing sessions because the healer receives and experiences the energies/frequencies as well as the client. Experiences of a more general kind or of a statistics nature (what usually or more often happens) will be mentioned of course.

Looking forward to writing more here and to reply to your comments and/or questions should you have any. (In advance: Excuse my English as it is not my first mother tongue).

Wonderful to have you here

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Wow, how time flies, had started this thread in August last year. Didn't quite work out. Being caught up in the job treadmill again for being able to pay my bills and 'surviving' I noticed how manifesting isn't easy last year and now.

My practice last year lasted only 2 months with no patient. So it failed and I could not manage to "jump" into the new world. The landlord / practice leader also raised the rent and it became impossible. Also it did not 'feel' right at the time, something was 'off' anyway, the energy was not right there. Moreover, financial debt with the bank knocking at my door also did not provide the best conditions for me to start the practice, I was stressed out and drained. I did not want to start it with my back against the wall. Painful, but the right decision to call it quits temporarily again.

Recently I tried to resume my attempts despite my job situation of a 40hour-full-time-job making it virtually impossible to do sth else. Today I came across this guy's vid in a YT-sidebar (by accident?) and liked what he says, especially from minute 9 onwards...

There is never a clear game plan and the universe will only give you the help at the time when it is time to be given it. So we always have to deal with some chaos and setbacks. But it is important to move on anyway and trust.

So I decided now to even stronger try to 'resuscitate' my practice-building again, using the job to at least build up some financial savings. Maybe start on Sundays only after all, with an altogether 6-day week, but okay, just for the transition phase it might work.

Although I go mostly into a form of self-empowerment, I tought that it does no harm to also ask for help here, energetically, of course. Others also have done this here, too, so why not me?

I believe in the power of group consciousness. So it could always be useful if minds converge on certain individual's goals.

Therefore, if you like and find the time (seconds actually ...) once in a while, also maybe when you see I wrote sth in this thread again (which I will do more often now to keep you updated on my progress with this) please send your good wishes (thoughts, affirmations, prayers, energy, whatever is your method) to me.

I also have started to use a bit of tapping EFT with affirmations again which recently also helped me in the "other job" situation to improve it a little for me, it also helped before.

My affirmation is sth like this, with variations of course: "I am a successful healer with 33 patients per month".

Yes, I know, it is even very detailed because I calculated how many clients I would need to be fully independent from another office job. Of course, 33 is also the RH number, so that's why I also chose it. But the 33 clients are not only to come for RH because I will later offer my other studied methods (homeopathy etc) too.

I know it will not all manifest 'miraculously' within 1 day and I will still have to do with a job in the meantime, maybe get back to a part-time job again. Yet it is my firm wish to get there into my practice asap and without any delay now. Let 2017 by 'my' year, too.

But my goal is to be completely 'free" and self-employed by the end of this year. Tough target, I know.
:rolleyes:

Also I want to have time for my "hobbies" again, which is writing, music and to maybe even get a wonderful dog which I would love to have as a companion in life. Being already in a kind of hermit life situation (hence the video above!) except for the forceful office job and having given up on finding my/a soulmate down here on Gaia for this lifetime, it would improve my quality of life to at least have a dog buddy, which is time consuming of course and at this moment impossible, I also would have to move again since no dogs are allowed where I live now. I love dogs so much.
:((

So if you like to help me with becoming a healer at last (and have a dog ;) one day) and should you kindly find the time you might spare a few seconds to think of my my nick/ava and send me the wish or affirmation along the lines of "Sinera has 33 clients per month" or so.

Thanks so much and lots of light in advance to this great community of awake souls! I'll keep you updated and will also write a bit on my RH past experiences, of which there are quite a few.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm with you Sinera. Starting on the weekend is a good idea because many people work during the week and a Sat or Sun is the only time they could come. At the same time, many established practitioners only work during the week. So, your plan is a good one.

Your renewed intention also goes along with the dream I had this morning. It is time for more of us to rise into leadership roles.

You have asked, set an intention, and it is so.

:vhap

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Wow, how time flies, had started this thread in August last year. Didn't quite work out. Being caught up in the job treadmill again for being able to pay my bills and 'surviving' I noticed how manifesting isn't easy last year and now.

My practice last year lasted only 2 months with no patient. So it failed and I could not manage to "jump" into the new world. The landlord / practice leader also raised the rent and it became impossible. Also it did not 'feel' right at the time, something was 'off' anyway, the energy was not right there. Moreover, financial debt with the bank knocking at my door also did not provide the best conditions for me to start the practice, I was stressed out and drained. I did not want to start it with my back against the wall. Painful, but the right decision to call it quits temporarily again.

Recently I tried to resume my attempts despite my job situation of a 40hour-full-time-job making it virtually impossible to do sth else. Today I came across this guy's vid in a YT-sidebar (by accident?) and liked what he says, especially from minute 9 onwards...

There is never a clear game plan and the universe will only give you the help at the time when it is time to be given it. So we always have to deal with some chaos and setbacks. But it is important to move on anyway and trust.

So I decided now to even stronger try to 'resuscitate' my practice-building again, using the job to at least build up some financial savings. Maybe start on Sundays only after all, with an altogether 6-day week, but okay, just for the transition phase it might work.

Although I go mostly into a form of self-empowerment, I tought that it does no harm to also ask for help here, energetically, of course. Others also have done this here, too, so why not me?

I believe in the power of group consciousness. So it could always be useful if minds converge on certain individual's goals.

Therefore, if you like and find the time (seconds actually ...) once in a while, also maybe when you see I wrote sth in this thread again (which I will do more often now to keep you updated on my progress with this) please send your good wishes (thoughts, affirmations, prayers, energy, whatever is your method) to me.

I also have started to use a bit of tapping EFT with affirmations again which recently also helped me in the "other job" situation to improve it a little for me, it also helped before.

My affirmation is sth like this, with variations of course: "I am a successful healer with 33 patients per month".

Yes, I know, it is even very detailed because I calculated how many clients I would need to be fully independent from another office job. Of course, 33 is also the RH number, so that's why I also chose it. But the 33 clients are not only to come for RH because I will later offer my other studied methods (homeopathy etc) too.

I know it will not all manifest 'miraculously' within 1 day and I will still have to do with a job in the meantime, maybe get back to a part-time job again. Yet it is my firm wish to get there into my practice asap and without any delay now. Let 2017 by 'my' year, too.

But my goal is to be completely 'free" and self-employed by the end of this year. Tough target, I know.
:rolleyes:

Also I want to have time for my "hobbies" again, which is writing, music and to maybe even get a wonderful dog which I would love to have as a companion in life. Being already in a kind of hermit life situation (hence the video above!) except for the forceful office job and having given up on finding my/a soulmate down here on Gaia for this lifetime, it would improve my quality of life to at least have a dog buddy, which is time consuming of course and at this moment impossible, I also would have to move again since no dogs are allowed where I live now. I love dogs so much.
:((

So if you like to help me with becoming a healer at last (and have a dog ;) one day) and should you kindly find the time you might spare a few seconds to think of my my nick/ava and send me the wish or affirmation along the lines of "Sinera has 33 clients per month" or so.

Thanks so much and lots of light in advance to this great community of awake souls! I'll keep you updated and will also write a bit on my RH past experiences, of which there are quite a few.
Sinera, I wish you the success you deserve for your practice. With your positive attitude and manifesting there is no doubt in your success. Giving yourself a year is good. Keep pushing and you will have more than 33 patients.

I have three dogs and I can't imagine life without them. What kind of dog will you get?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
My practice last year lasted only 2 months with no patient...
I just want to quickly say that I appreciate your presence and input on the forum — hearing about your journey is valuable, not just myself, but to many others. Thanks for continuing to share where you are at in this public space.<3s

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sinera, I wish you the success you deserve for your practice. With your positive attitude and manifesting there is no doubt in your success. Giving yourself a year is good. Keep pushing and you will have more than 33 patients.

I have three dogs and I can't imagine life without them. What kind of dog will you get?
A smaller one maybe. I like Dachshund type ones or little Terriers, but actually I like all of them. As a child with my parents we had a Fox Terrier and later a Collie that looked like the TV star Lassie did.

But hey, whoever I will find and will bark or jump at me in an animal shelter first I might want to take home then if they let me. Maybe the dog might find me instead of me finding him/her.
;)

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful and encouraging replies!
:)<3

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
A smaller one maybe. I like Dachshund type ones or little Terriers, but actually I like all of them. As a child with my parents we had a Fox Terrier and later a Collie that looked like the TV star Lassie did.

But hey, whoever I will find and will bark or jump at me in an animal shelter first I might want to take home then if they let me. Maybe the dog might find me instead of me finding him/her.
;)

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful and encouraging replies!
:)<3
Here's the rescue that found me and he's a fox terrier! He was starving and had been hit by a car but he found me. He never leaves my side.
IMG_2716.JPG

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I definitely believe our dogs find us. We've taken in many rescues over the years, and they've been my best friends.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I am giving food everyday to a lovely cat but I feel she is not ready yet to be with me at home. I don't know if she belongs to someone but she is always out side and I don't know how to do with this
Four out of our five cats (yikes...and at one point it was SIX!) have been neighborhood strays we've adopted. We have a pond that tends to attract lots of wildlife, thus any stray cats in the neighborhood like to hang out there. The females tend to have their babies somewhere around our house, so we have to trap them (humanely, of course) in order to stop their rampant reproduction cycles. From the last several batches of stray moms and kittens we've had, we've turned some over to our county Animal Services Department for adoption, had neighbors who adopted a few, or adopted some ourselves.

It amazes (and frustrates) me to see how many irresponsible people just abandon their pets and leave them to fend for themselves.

:oops: O_o :rolleyes:

But, on the other hand, our lives are definitely enriched by the wonderful animal souls we 're privileged to welcome into our home...these are our two latest additions:

DSC_0009.JPG

:) :-)) :p

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I wonder how Sinera is going!!??? o:)s

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I wonder how Sinera is going!!??? o:)s
Thanks, Laron. o:)

There's been a little setback again about two days ago.:(

The landlord of the practice sent me the room rental contract with far different conditions than it was spoken about before. Also his wordings are too complicated altogether, but also straight 'misleading'.

So it might not work again for a start in February because we don't agree. I will send him my 'corrections' and how I feel about certain points, not sure if we will come together again. He also does not give me a good feeling anymore - intuition-wise.

Be that as it may, I will find a room soon, anyway. I know it.

Wanted to use a new thread here then, since this thread went a little too offtopic ;) in order to talk about my first experiences with my Reconnective Healing clients in summarized and anonymized form of course. Also I will summarise the amazing results I had with my real life test clients during the seminar days from end-2015.

Hmm, well ... thinking about that, I can do this already in the next days here because I remember the results pretty well. I'll start a new and fresh thread though.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Not long ago, a friend had the job of her dreams land in her lap. For quite a while she worked in different places where there were many challenges, and, yet, she continued on. After a couple of weeks at the new place, she can see that all she learned in last few years was exactly what she needed now. They needed a vendor for something, and she knew exactly who to call. They wanted to start a new project, and she managed one a few years ago. It is the most heartening thing to find that everything was leading her to this place.

So, here's to you being in the midst of everything working out!!!

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So it might not work again for a start in February because we don't agree. I will send him my 'corrections' and how I feel about certain points, not sure if we will come together again. He also does not give me a good feeling anymore - intuition-wise.
When it comes to a space, no matter the use, it's so important for it to feel safe and appropriate. A space is what we use to manifest and create, whatever it is we are doing. It will impact what and how we do it. Delays is something I am an expert at! I know some people think I should have done certain things a long time ago, but for me, I'm quite content with where I am at and what I have done.

Wanted to use a new thread here then, since this thread went a little too offtopic
(Feel free to lock this one anytime)

Reactions: Lila and Sinera
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)