Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: July 2018 Time Cross - Farsight (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Table of Contents (Time in minutes:seconds during video): 1. Introduction - 0:00 2. Crytocurrency Project Update - 2:00 3. Recap of May 2018 Results - 4:32 4. New July 2018 Predictions - 10:17 5. First predictive report by Melena Hall - 10:53 6. First predictive report by PrinCess Jeaneé - 21:25 7. Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Report - 25:23 8: Final recap - 52:43

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Fascinating. The MH370 flight intrigued me back in 2014 & what happened resonates with my own intuition. Sorry guys! No false flags and double plane conspiracy.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I watched the Farsight Timecross video last week. It still wasn't clear, as one of the RVers said the pilot was in the cockpit by himself, having locked the co-pilot out, before the hypoxia set in. So still a mystery, I think.

I went on to read Laron's article. I like what the intuitives mentioned in there had to say. This was written quite close to the date of the disappearance, which is now 4+ years ago. I think their visions are as valid today as they were at the time. If those passengers really ended up in ancient Mu and had to survive as a collective, imagine what experiences their akashic records will have to tell!

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)