Lucia Rene (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I am unfamiliar with Lucia Rene... would you mind sharing what you know about her, and what this event is about, so people reading this thread and board can find their way to resonant material? Thank you, and sorry to be asking for so much more input...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
She has now cancelled her London presentation in Oct. 2016
There is an audio update on what she sees happening with the Shift in this article:
http://luciarene.com/acclimating-to-formlessness/
Interesting article, but more and more lately I feel that ego simply needs to be accepted and balanced--not denied or "invited to disintegrate" as Ms. Rene suggests. My belief is that "individual" beings and personalities are loved and accepted by Source just as much as Unity Consciousness is; indeed, there is plenty of room for both within Unity Consciousness. To feel anything less is to limit Source.

I don't feel there is any need to surrender our individuality or our ego to ascend or evolve to the next spiritual step either. To achieve what many perceive to be the perfect state of "Heaven on Earth" there must be a balance of both physicality (ego) and spirituality (Unity Consciousness). The problem for most of us (or at least me) is that we humans have become so enmeshed in our physicality and ego that we've forgotten our Divine, Spiritual Nature.

As we become better able to balance the two, I think we will find that our way will become easier and life will become much more peaceful, joyful, and exciting!

<3

Reactions: Linda and Maryann

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
we cannot disintegrate our past lives in my opinion... however what I'm feeling these days is, that whatever we experienced and whoever we where, got less important for us in the now. We are what the sum of our experiences in all our lives created, NOW.
In accepting myself as I am now I don't need the archetypes anymore. I can be warrior, teacher, farmer, everything in one. there are no archetypes like that anymore attached to me, there is JUST ME.

I AM

And I do what I do, in every moment, and everything I do is me. I am not put into any drawers anymore. I am me. I am individual and my path is only mine, there is no other soul who goes exactly my path, it is just me and thats what makes me individual even though my past lives and other incarnations all merge into this one. I am the sum of everything, similar to my body being the genetic sum of all my ancestors.

my former archetypes have no power over me anymore. I don't have to be the roles that I put on myself before. That makes me able to live more in the now, to react and create and live in my full power without restriction.

I know I have not fully integrated all this yet, but this is what the process feels like to me

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Interesting article, but more and more lately I feel that ego simply needs to be accepted and balanced--not denied or "invited to disintegrate" as Ms. Rene suggests... I don't feel there is any need to surrender our individuality or our ego to ascend or evolve to the next spiritual step either. To achieve what many perceive to be the perfect state of "Heaven on Earth" there must be a balance of both physicality (ego) and spirituality (Unity Consciousness). The problem for most of us (or at least me) is that we humans have become so enmeshed in our physicality and ego that we've forgotten our Divine, Spiritual Nature.

As we become better able to balance the two, I think we will find that our way will become easier and life will become much more peaceful, joyful, and exciting!

<3
Can't agree more, Stargazer. Kill the ego and it comes back like an invisible hydra. Best to make friends with it... its worst aspects dissolve therein <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)