Lovability (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I just want to open discussion on something that I actually have a very difficult time with.
Our inherent lovability.

I hope to hear your thoughts a little deeper than just, we are part of One and consciousness is love, therefore we are. Because it's not really hitting home for me.
I've been going through an (admittedly) elementary audio psychological series to help heal old traumas, all stuff I've already worked through and heard and come to through my own meditation and healing. And I get all that. But I keep coming back to where our love comes from.

I get that the universe supports us within it's envelope of love and the vibrational connection. But I guess I see that more as just a law of being rather than how we have some internal worthiness.

Just wanted to start conversation with this to see if something more could help click in my brain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Don't you find the interconnectedness of everything the lovable part? When you view anything with love, it seems "right". There seems to be no wrong in it as if it is all co-designed by something that is love. In all the layering, how they seem to be a portal to each other, if they are aligned just right? How the sacred geometry exists from the macro through the micro, and how the push/pull of the universe exists in every flower bud opening in the day and closing for the night? Amid the riot of colour and calamity, there is the central sweet spot?

I think as a sensitive and switched-on artist, lovability is just lying on your palette awaiting your attention.<3

OP
Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Don't you find the interconnectedness of everything the lovable part? When you view anything with love, it seems "right". There seems to be no wrong in it as if it is all co-designed by something that is love. In all the layering, how they seem to be a portal to each other, if they are aligned just right? How the sacred geometry exists from the macro through the micro, and how the push/pull of the universe exists in every flower bud opening in the day and closing for the night? Amid the riot of colour and calamity, there is the central sweet spot?

I think as a sensitive and switched-on artist, lovability is just lying on your palette awaiting your attention.<3

I guess I've applied that notion to things not human. I'll have to give a night to that aspect of it as well.

Reactions: Anaeika

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I will try to sum of my ideas of love and how I feel about it. It is mainly the perspective that Maryann teaches, seen through my perspective. Thank you for this topic, by the way.

We have the concept of Source, which is sugar and spice and everything nice, also know as love. Since there is nothing outside of Source, it can be agreed that love is all there is.

Souls (within Source) are programmed to be aimed at understanding and expansion. There are two modes of learning of (the other parts of) Source - through connection or through (the illusion of) disconnection from Source. Objectively speaking, there is probably no right or wrong way to do that. It is just natural for high humans to prefer connecting to Source, while others might choose to incarnate in races that can't obtain Source energy directly (another illusion) and have to prey on others that know how to do it.

When you experience love of self and others, you connect to Source and this is why, as Hailstones Melt says, everything seems right, because you are a human and humans were designed to explore Source by connecting. Well, when it comes to earth humans it might be a bit more questionable, because of negative control mechanisms.

I don't trust the Universe, because it has been an arena of a lot of conflicts, and I don't feel comfortable that Source allowed the option of succumbing to the illusion of being disconnected from it. I understand the enormous learning experience that came from it, but I don't condone it. From my perspective, it is just not worth it.

One thing I came across my soul exploration is that I have a warrior soul, so I can't just passively accept what I see on earth. It is hard for me to just like the idea that it is all love and light and the game of suffering is just another expression of love. The furthest I can get along is the understanding that it is like that, but I can't make peace with it. I think this madness should end and the only way for it to do so is if souls just refuse to play that game of violence and dis empowerment. Often times awakening is a prerequisite to getting to this point.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I saw the post this morning and have been thinking about it all day. I chose to reflect on when I felt loved. There are people around me who love me and tell me so, but that is not quite the same.

When have I felt a wondrous sense of peace, love, and possibilities? Everything I recalled was from a simple moment. Of course being me, several were with dogs. <3 Sometimes when I'm out front, dogs go by with their people and many come right to me and we share something. Other times, a child will come and sit in my lap, and we share something. Several times, I've watched a sunset or looked at a mountain view with my special person, and felt something.

In all these instances, I was in the moment with another - nothing else was going on - we just were. I had not put all of this together until you asked the question, but for me it is as simple as two beings sharing a moment of peace and that something special, which I am calling love.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
You are lovable. You are worthy of love. Past traumas have fooled you into believing you’re not worthy. Do you love yourself? Can you view yourself from God’s unconditional point of view?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
But I guess I see that more as just a law of being rather than how we have some internal worthiness.
But I keep coming back to where our love comes from.
...Our inherent lovability.
First and most important is to love yourself. What does that mean? How do we go about that?

To fully understand the source, it takes a lot of personal development, working your way through self-healing, but also self-awareness. As a guide it can help to target each of the primary chakras as they can indicate not just what you need to work on, but also where you are at based on your self-awareness. Through looking at your personality profile from such things as astrology, and psychology, you can also further see how you have overcome limitations and lessons you are here to learn, or what you still need to work on — this relates back to blocks in the energy centers and system that runs our experience here.

Love for all things naturally develops, alongside compassion, on top of experiencing love for family, romantic relationships and friends.

When you come to realize that you are the creator, through direct experience, not words — the source of all things — and that each individual around you is as well, then that can bring a greater sense of humbleness, and understanding, around what love is.

Our ego can also get in the way here, as elements of it can be blocks to love, since most people tend to act and react from emotional automatic ego based components. The more a person puts ego to the side, and functions from the heart and true soul space, the further they progress in not just understanding love, but everything.

What is love to me?

It's the feeling I get when I fully let go of all attachments while being in the now and observing what is in existence. It's the understanding that I am a minuscule part of a whole that I'm separated from, but also very much connected to. It's the knowing that everything around me is energy, with forms of consciousness having experiences, and the reflections crossing back based on what I have been through, and what all that consciousness is yet to experience. It is the sense of immortality, of accepting that time plays no role in our perpetual vehicles, transient in nature.

It's doing good for others down here, as so many are suffering in one form or another, beyond the barriers they hide behind.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Self-love is a huge lesson here on this planet, as so many of us are addicted to undeservedness, suffering, guilt, & shame. One core belief may be “I deserve to suffer because I hurt other(s).” “I am paying penance.”

How about we transcend this and rewrite our core beliefs.

We decide how we vibrate in any given situation.

God loves us despite how we feel about ourselves.

Reactions: Laron and Carl

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
A high form of energy, existing in everyone which i feel is close to deep compassion which in its highest form is difficult to express because we are taught in media/society we need something else or someone else for being able to feel loved or have love. So for an individual i think there is a bit of a way to go of growing as a soul for being able to be love fully and from there express it fully. But as we learn and grow and put our intention on learning to love ourselves and each other better, that striving in itself is love even if not in its highest form. We learn to put ego aside to feel each other and by understanding were our mistakes comes from we understand we are humans who try and sometimes fail but we still feel compassion.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Self-love is a huge lesson here on this planet, as so many of us are addicted to undeservedness, suffering, guilt, & shame. One core belief may be “I deserve to suffer because I hurt other(s).” “I am paying penance.”

How about we transcend this and rewrite our core beliefs.

We decide how we vibrate in any given situation.

God loves us despite how we feel about ourselves.
You always have such good ideas.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Great thread Angela. Love is an energy I feel, not in touch with it all the time but I know it is who I am. Souls are love, that is why when we incarnate, we feel everything else.

More later when I have time.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I watched this last night and had some ah-ha moments. It could be in its own thread, but also relates to @Angela’s post, as the biofield is clearly explained and Eileen offers a answer to clearing this energy, thus allowing us to vibrate more w love. She tells us WHY we can feel this disconnect with love.

Eileen McKusick explains the premise of the Biofield Anatomy Hypothesis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)