Looking out at you (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For the psychically sensitive, or even those with a "slant" which changes their perception from bog standard to.... name your flavour..... natural edifices, rocks, trees, cliffs can all take on the appearance of Faces, human forms, or something that reminds you of yourself as you are in physical form.

Of course, there are many that have been deliberately carved, or sculpted, but I am referring only to those found in Nature, that have not been embellished by anything but erosion, wind and water.

I personally had this experience many years ago when visiting a part of natural New Zealand (deep South) in the moss-banked, cool, temperate, wooded, river environment. It was 1982 and I had a polaroid camera. Remember those? The original point and click, to get an image, any image, on a piece of sensitive photo film. But due to my lack of photographic prowess, even that simple action of pointing and clicking did not work. Instead I got a corrupted polaroid with part river, and about 13 faces in the rock. I guess this was one of the "hits" given to me on my evolutionary timeline, to shake me up, and wake me up. I kept it for these many years, and I have started a painting that I must finish, because it spoke to me on such a deep level.

Has anyone else had this experience in Nature?

Here are some other examples I found on the internet:

thDGEMOM1O.jpg th.jpg th (2).jpg thOSLZ0FT2.jpg thRCIS1VMK.jpg th7H98P3HJ.jpg
th (3).jpg untitled.png th (4).jpg

(on the last one, on the sandy beach, enlarge the picture and you may be able to see at least two small faces. I saw one on the protruding rock top left, and one near the top centre of the pic).

I hope this collection of images doesn't give you all the willies at night. I rather find it wonderful and curious, than scary. It brings up the question of how much our holographic world can contain, and the impetus behind the formations.

Enjoy!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is a video that I found really informative on what Ben Davidson thinks is going on regarding the science of magnetic pole shift, solar minimum + moving into a less protective area of space; amounting to an increase in cosmic energy coming in to earth:
I've found myself returning to watch it again, which is very unusual for me. Just fascinating. You could call this information 'the science of the shift', which I think is something Sinera's been asking for recently.
He also gives some great detail about the Carrington Event of 1859 which is something I feel most of us should know a lot more about.

Funny thing is, some call this kind of thing by scary names like 'The Kill Shot' while others are fascinated by the incoming energies and their potential to bring much anticipated change. Same event, different viewpoints:))

Also, I was fascinated to find my eyes drawn to a figure of a giant lion's head (beautiful flowing mane and all) starting at 50:33 and staying on the screen almost 20 seconds while BD describes how close we came to being fried by a really big solar flare whilst way less protected than we've been for hundreds of years (even thousands of years in some respects). Just missed Earth.
Really makes me wonder!

Reactions: Sinera
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm having a little psychic moment today. Firstly, I reached out my hand for my tome of Manly P. Hall by my bedside this morning, (shorter title: The Secret Teachings of all Ages) for a little inspiration. Then shortly into my day, I was inspired to make this thread about Faces in Rocks.

Tonight, I was reading an article by Arjun Walia, called "Nature Spirits Said to Inhabit Earth's Astral Plane & Interior: The Gnomes", written on May 7, 2018. And this is what I saw (my emphasis Red):-

So, who are the gnomes? Perhaps one of the best places to seek the answer to this question is through the writings of Manly P. Hall, whose work, according to Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, “is a classic in the world’s literature” that “will guide histories, philosophers and lay seekers of esoteric wisdom for centuries.” In his book The Secret Teachings of All Ages, An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy, 1928, Hall describes the Gnomes as such:
The elementals who dwell in that attenuated body of the earth which is called the terrreous ether are grouped together under the general heading of gnomes. (The name is probably derived from the Greek genomus, meaning earth dweller.)
Just as there are many types of human beings evolving through the objective physical elements of Nature, so there are many types of gnomes evolving through the subjective ethereal body of Nature. These earth spirits work so close in vibratory rate to the material earth that they have immense power over its rocks and flora, and also over the human and animal kingdoms.
I’ve personally spent some time living amongst Native North Americans, and during this period I heard multiple stories of “people in the rocks,” who were seen by many within the community, and most often by children.

“There is abundant evidence of the fact that small children often see the gnomes, insomuch as their contact with the material side of Nature is not yet complete, and they still function more or less consciously in the invisible worlds.”

Reactions: Sakyong and Maryann

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I see faces everywhere Melt. Even cars, their grills being the mouth, I see cars as happy or sad or just surprised, depending on the shape of the grill and this one is talking, you can see by the shape of the mouth.
jaguar speaking.jpg

There is a name for this phenomena, Pareidolia. But I do think that there is more to this than a scientific issue, I, like you, think it is nature's way of reminding us we are all one.

Here is an interesting article on it all:
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140730-why-do-we-see-faces-in-objects

Reactions: Krena and Snowmelt

Sakyong

Involved Wayfarer
For the psychically sensitive, or even those with a "slant" which changes their perception from bog standard to.... name your flavour..... natural edifices, rocks, trees, cliffs can all take on the appearance of Faces, human forms, or something that reminds you of yourself as you are in physical form.

Of course, there are many that have been deliberately carved, or sculpted, but I am referring only to those found in Nature, that have not been embellished by anything but erosion, wind and water.

I personally had this experience many years ago when visiting a part of natural New Zealand (deep South) in the moss-banked, cool, temperate, wooded, river environment. It was 1982 and I had a polaroid camera. Remember those? The original point and click, to get an image, any image, on a piece of sensitive photo film. But due to my lack of photographic prowess, even that simple action of pointing and clicking did not work. Instead I got a corrupted polaroid with part river, and about 13 faces in the rock. I guess this was one of the "hits" given to me on my evolutionary timeline, to shake me up, and wake me up. I kept it for these many years, and I have started a painting that I must finish, because it spoke to me on such a deep level.

View attachment 4437View attachment 4438View attachment 4439View attachment 4440 View attachment 4442View attachment 4443
View attachment 4444View attachment 4446View attachment 4447

(on the last one, on the sandy beach, enlarge the picture and you may be able to see at least two small faces. I saw one on the protruding rock top left, and one near the top centre of the pic).

I hope this collection of images doesn't give you all the willies at night. I rather find it wonderful and curious, than scary. It brings up the question of how much our holographic world can contain, and the impetus behind the formations.

Enjoy!
I wish that I could open each picture and really look at the intricacies. I am a tree hugger so of course the first picture takes my breath away. The others are fascinating and make me wonder. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
There is abundant evidence of the fact that small children often see the gnomes
True, I had an aunt that saw one in her youth while living in the country side in Peru. I've read several articles too stating the same for fairies and other nature's spirits. While now I live in the country side in Texas for almost 3 years fortune has not favored me with a sighting at this point as much as I would like to have that experience.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
When I was a child I would be driven between Christchurch and Nelson in the South Island of New Zealand a lot (7 hours one way). Closer to Christchurch is the Weka Pass, between the Amuri distract and northern end of the Canterbury Plains. These have a lot of weathered limestone outcrops and this is what we always look out for, frog rock.

frog rock canterbury.jpg

While not a face, it is a frog!

Have you gone past this one Glenda Ann?

Reactions: Krena
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I was a child I would be driven between Christchurch and Nelson in the South Island of New Zealand a lot (7 hours one way). Closer to Christchurch is the Weka Pass, between the Amuri distract and northern end of the Canterbury Plains. These have a lot of weathered limestone outcrops and this is what we always look out for, frog rock.

View attachment 4460

Yep, I can see it.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I can't see a frog. I can see that out of sight a woman is lying on her back and we can see her legs, parted and bent at the knee with her skirt around her ankles. You can clearly see the two knees and two lower legs.

Is it me?

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I can't see a frog. I can see that out of sight a woman is lying on her back and we can see her legs, parted and bent at the knee with her skirt around her ankles. You can clearly see the two knees and two lower legs.

Is it me?
It's you :D (I bet you would be a great cloud viewer Pod !)

Last edited:

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand

View attachment 4460

I have but not for many years. It's nice to see him again. I take it you've been to Castle Hill to see the Limestone rocks there? I would like to write about that area one day here on RT, about it being a sacred site. As it's good for us to tune into these places even if by reading about them if we cant get to them in the 3d.

Reactions: Laron

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand

.....I kept it for these many years, and I have started a painting that I must finish, because it spoke to me on such a deep level.

Enjoy!
I think I understand what you are saying that it spoke to you on such a deep level. I've had such an experience. Even viewing a natural landscape through a photo. I love the images you found because you couldn't get cooler representations of the ancient beingness of this Planet if you tried. It makes you wonder about the consciousness of Her and Her need to express Her old wise face to us. We sure do need to remember Her- for our own continued evolution. If the Ra material is right the nexus point of an evolved civilization is a planetary consciousness complex, where Beings upon planet and said planet ultimately come to share one consciousness complex. We are a long way from that (and I'm not complaining as the beauty is in the journey). But we do look forward to living in harmony and symbiosis with Her if we take the right twists and turns on the path

One experience I had and it was through a photo, so I think its great to recount it for this thread. I can only describe at as a connection, a merge perhaps only momentarily or more lasting I do not know, with the elemental energy of the site. (There is a cold water spring here in NZ that the Maori traditionally took their newborn to bathe in specifically to connect them with the energies of Papatuanuku (their word for Gaia/Mother Earth. They must believe in the power of the experience a lot because that water is REALLY cold for us let alone for newborn babies.
The water emerges out from under the Takaka Hill (a large mountain that is made of Marble, there are marble pieces mined from it even today-so its very crystalline. A massive Crystal indeed) The water takes many hundreds of years to filter through this mountain and it emerges into a deep pool at the base of the mountain)

I still haven't managed to go there even though its only about four hours drive away (its not my time yet) I did try once and there was the worst weather with flooding and road closures so I had to turn back. But I looked up images of it and when viewing one image literally a rock that was underwater in the spring jumped out with its nrg and I even saw a very old crone like woman's face in the rock. It was very strong experience and I named her 'Mother Riwaka'.

Riwaka Resurgance

I'm not sure if this was The picture I viewed but it was something similar

Riwaka resurgance mother riwaka.jpg
Riwaka resurgance mother riwaka.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Its comes from under the Takaka Hill (a large mountain that is made of Marble, thre is marble pieces mined from it even today-so its very crystalline)
I'm not sure if this was The picture
I was born in Takaka, not far from there.

While going off topic a bit for a moment, here's two photos I took nearby the resurgence area last time I was there. (The duck came to say hi)

hello_there_by_lar_on-d37f5cm.jpgresurgence_side_on_by_lar_on-d37f83q.jpg

I take it you've been to Castle Hill to see the Limestone rocks there?
I don't think I have been there. I've also never heard of that place. (I just looked it up) I've been through Arthur's pass a number of times.

Reactions: Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
Those are really Beautiful images Laron. Did you take a dip in the water? I hear it’s freezing even in summer!

Takaka is a wonderful place indeed to have grown as a child. I will try get together all I have found out of Castle Hill for a thread.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Is it me?
Knobbly knees, though.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think I understand what you are saying that it spoke to you on such a deep level. I've had such an experience. Even viewing a natural landscape through a photo. I love the images you found because you couldn't get cooler representations of the ancient beingness of this Planet if you tried. It makes you wonder about the consciousness of Her and Her need to express Her old wise face to us. We sure do need to remember Her- for our own continued evolution. If the Ra material is right the nexus point of an evolved civilization is a planetary consciousness complex, where Beings upon planet and said planet ultimately come to share one consciousness complex. We are a long way from that (and I'm not complaining as the beauty is in the journey). But we do look forward to living in harmony and symbiosis with Her if we take the right twists and turns on the path

One experience I had and it was through a photo, so I think its great to recount it for this thread. I can only describe at as a connection, a merge perhaps only momentarily or more lasting I do not know, with the elemental energy of the site. (There is a cold water spring here in NZ that the Maori traditionally took their newborn to bathe in specifically to connect them with the energies of Papatuanuku (their word for Gaia/Mother Earth. They must believe in the power of the experience a lot because that water is REALLY cold for us let alone for newborn babies.
The water emerges out from under the Takaka Hill (a large mountain that is made of Marble, there are marble pieces mined from it even today-so its very crystalline. A massive Crystal indeed) The water takes many hundreds of years to filter through this mountain and it emerges into a deep pool at the base of the mountain)

I still haven't managed to go there even though its only about four hours drive away (its not my time yet) I did try once and there was the worst weather with flooding and road closures so I had to turn back. But I looked up images of it and when viewing one image literally a rock that was underwater in the spring jumped out with its nrg and I even saw a very old crone like woman's face in the rock. It was very strong experience and I named her 'Mother Riwaka'.

Riwaka Resurgance

I'm not sure if this was The picture I viewed but it was something similar

View attachment 4463
View attachment 4463
How exciting. I can see a Tiki face with its head cocked on its neck, with two bulbous green eyes one on either side of an indent for a nose. Right next to that, is the face of an old woman. You can see her left eye, nose and mouth, as she is facing you. If you look above the leafy young tree which is in the bottom right hand corner (with some green fern next to it), the centre branch of that tree is pointing directly up to the Tiki, and the woman's face is directly to the right of it. See it?

I can also see the face of the woman in the rock under the water, I can see her neck, two eyes, mouth and right ear. She almost looks like she is smiling. There would be more here. That's all I can see from the pictures you posted.

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This limestone cave is found in Beijing, China at the Stone Flower Cave. Can anyone see the green man in the pink and green hat in this photo? On the yellow highlighted column, I also see a complete little figure with his arms folded over his rounded belly. In the upper right hand corner I see a red face coming out from behind a red highlighted column. Above the pink highlighted column in the centre, I see a non-human face with a tiny slanted mouth (and piggy eyes). I also see something a whole lot scarier in the upper left, with a large eye, a claw and a toothy grin:-

private-day-tour-peking-man-site-stone-flower-cave-marco-polo-bridge-in-beijing-294089.jpg

OK, it helps to have imagination :mad::fps:p:nail:-))

Reactions: Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

View attachment 4437View attachment 4438View attachment 4439View attachment 4440 View attachment 4442View attachment 4443

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
i see faces in all of them, the second from last I see, what looks like whole bodies and some heads.
The last, on a sandy beach, I see a woman lying on her right side.
I can see her face with a lot of hair, her arm is encased in a long, very puffy type sleeve, her arm resting across her waist.
Below that her garment appears to end below the hips, with a small piece of skirt showing.

This was the immediate impression I got

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)