Looking out at you (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
There are some more, but will first have to clear with the mods, as they are a tad erotic, still nature pics, but kinda erotic, so won't post till I've approached the mods :)

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow, even the ears are there. Yeah, photo shopped. Too much detail.

Looks like something out of Game of Thrones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl and Snowmelt

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
HM, almost all photos are photoshopped for many reasons, one being that the digital photographs get softened in the process so they need sharpening. If shot in RAW (a non-destructive mode), the photo must also be adjusted for proper exposure. So that said, I think what you are asking is if the rock formation is real. I have seen this before in other photos (can’t pinpoint source), so my guess is that it is real.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have a long love of elephants so am enjoying these regardless of how they came about as there is something magical to me about rock or other formations of the earth 'speaking' to us in these image-oriented ways. The most fun part sometimes is that the image is only visible from a certain perspective and that it takes sharp eyes, of the 'willing to see the wonder' type to see them. Once you do, they are unmistakable... sort of like cloud formations. Pure magic.
If somebody's photoshopped them to make the image pop out a bit more, it seems good to know and I find it magical.

Elephants in my (adored) book "Animal Speak" by Ted Andrews is summed up with the 'keynote' phrase of: Ancient Power, Strength and Royalty. Having had my attention drawn to this now I feel like I'll be sensitized to seeing these aspects coming up for me in various forms.
Again, I love to play with this stuff as I find there is ample magic in the play.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
img_indianhead.jpg

I just saw this image, which is a bluff in Canada called Indian Head, also known as McIntyre Bluff, near Oliver, British Columbia. Going from the commonly known name, people in the area have no problem seeing the face on this cliff face. I can see brow ridges, possibly what could be a feather sweeping back on the side of the head, very marked eye and nose in profile, and the lips and mouth with a long chin under that. A bit of a macabre story goes with this, in that it was a place where a lot of battles were fought (I think tribe -vs- tribe), and one of the tactics was to herd unwary fighters up to the cliff edge and then force them over.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yep I can see it Melt, and a headband with, what you suggest, could be a feather sweeping back.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Intriguing; and I can look at it different ways and see slightly different faces. For example, one has a moustache.

• Magical
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)