Looking for someone who needs healing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
I am looking for someone who has either a physical or emotional hinderance to work with one on one to try out a new method of long distance healing.
We would work together for a few sessions to help me to see how it progresses.
The only requirement I have is this individual must BELIEVE they can be healed and not be a skeptic.
This is of utmost importance because non believers will block the progress.

The sessions are completely complementary. I will leave this open for a week or so and then through a lottery system will draw a name.
Please just comment below and leave a brief description of the need if you are interested. If you prefer to message me privately, this is entirely acceptable.
Just please leave a comment below that you have messaged me, so that I ensure everyone's names get put into the drawing.

Thank you

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I am sure there are many people. I didn't think about it but after all the healing and helping people on a daily basis I feel I'm not helping myself I know I have a block in my throat and third eye, I clear them and it blocks again. Maybe you will know the cause and prevention? Meanwhile the healing is clean great and people love it. this is just something I thought of as I read your post. Must take care of yourself right? :) I don't think I do enough of that lol.
Have a nice day tammy

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I can think of a couple of things you can help me with, Tammy. Am in no rush. ready when you are.

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thanks for giving a free healing. You too Mike. Lol just came to say that. :fp:p:-D
Your Very welcome :) but i dont want to hijack her post LOL
oh hey tammy can you imagine if more than one of us worked on someone (a serious session) can you imagine the wonderful healing that would occur!? we should try that some day. send healing same hour same minute to the same person with whichever he or she is dealing with. i know we do things similar but i dont think we actually focus on the exact same people. it was just a thought that came across. i had my 6th chakra unclogged or unblocked finally since years and its like ideas are always coming to me and information downloads happen or ill know the answer before the sentence is finished. im still not used to it being so strong anyway the whole point of that was to tell you that "place" is where the idea came up just now while typing" the idea as in how to heal someone miraculously is what im getting at. i just LOVE it! I know the transients facebook page will give you like 70 people LOL but you will start getting more people everyday not including whos writing you personally. when i want to say i love having someone on the board, i end up realizing i would have to say it to everyone lol literally because thats how i feel. everyone on here is so awesome!!

PS. i might ask you tammy. I have a rash on my arm driving me nuts and the energies coming in have been giving me alot of headaches. If i get where im not helping it by self healing i will totally ask! i always have a hard time asking for help with anything LOL !

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I am sure there are many people. I didn't think about it but after all the healing and helping people on a daily basis I feel I'm not helping myself I know I have a block in my throat and third eye, I clear them and it blocks again. Maybe you will know the cause and prevention? Meanwhile the healing is clean great and people love it. this is just something I thought of as I read your post. Must take care of yourself right? :) I don't think I do enough of that lol.
Have a nice day tammy
throat is related to communication you have been keeping many things for you and did not help yourself getting them out, releasing them. Third eye is your intuition may be you don't have enough self confidence, help yourself with it and work on your intuition by being who you are deep inside. trusting that you are enough

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sure, I'd like your help too. I also could use some tinkering on my throat chakra and also with fatigue. Please, no rush for me either.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My gifts, my power to charge and create. I feel like I have it in me, it's like buried in a box and i can't reach it.
They're there and they'll come at just the perfect time if you'll just let them!

In the meantime, just start expecting them, preparing for them, and being grateful for them in small ways.

Thought by thought.

Deed by deed.

Moment by moment.

Then, one day when you least expect them...

[[[[[[ Pooof! ]]]]]]

There they are!

:fp

:)

o_O

<3

Reactions: Lila

Amy Couture

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
Hi there Tammy, it's Amy Couture from Transients and I have just been recycling old wounds I never knew I had over the last month and a half and am beyond exhaustion. Every time I think I've turned a corner and have cleared a great deal, there's a new painful trigger which seems exquisitely custom-made just for me, and there I am in panic attack mode or deep depression. It is nothing like I have ever experiened and would love to be considered for your healing, full belief. (I haven't figured out how to post the profile pic yet though btw. . . )

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
If you're still accepting folks for your lottery, I'd love some help with the area around the nape of my neck + behind my eyes (esp right); also goes down my upper spine. Have been working on this for a long time, with some progress. Feel like things are beginning to move slightly...

R

Rhonda Flye

Hi, I would love some help. I know there is a way to be healed and the only real help I have found has been through this site with Mike. I have tired local QHHT and reiki. Would love anything to help as I am currently in Renal failure. Thanks!

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)