Looking for RV monitor / Group Session (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
Hi,
I have about 50 RVs done, but I am still learning... I am looking for monitored sessions with someone that also wants to improve.

I guess we could do a session over skype or something like that.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
RulzMaker87

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
We have done some RV exercises before. You can enter remote viewing into the search field (upper right) and find some info.
Here is one of them - https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-viewing-session-071016.996/#post-7461

Will you describe more about what you want to do? I know some people here are interested in doing more with RV.
So, I want to try a monitored session, which in my idea is that someone picks a target, and then watches me filling the papers and guiding me / asking me questions... or we can switch.
I don't know to be honest what I want, whatever helps me get better :)

It seems the more RVs I've done I got little worse, currently switched from Ed Dames protocol to Ingo way and I am very confused... I like this way more, but I was able to do good I think comprehensive sketches, but right now, I just draw elements that I don't know how fit together nor what they are... and have no idea of space or where to place them.

I am sure it's just some stage... I just want to get really good :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'd rather we did another group experiment session like in 2016. S.o. picking a random (visual) target with a code. Then everyone uses their method and we compare after a while (week or so).

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So, I want to try a monitored session, which in my idea is that someone picks a target, and then watches me filling the papers and guiding me / asking me questions... or we can switch.
I don't know to be honest what I want, whatever helps me get better
This is the perfect place to post and ask others if they want to help you or not. Hopefully someone interested in this will see your post and respond on here, or privately.

If we don't have anyone organize another group session soon, I may do it, as it's pretty straight forward and isn't too time consuming to look after. I will need a reminder so feel free to follow up with me in a week or two if you don't get anywhere with your request here!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am down to practice this ability, but do not consider myself a leader in such a topic. I know others who may be interested too.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
RulzMaker87

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
This is my website that generates random photos:
https://zvarik.cz/en/arv-online-randomizer
Anyone can go there to practice RV.

We can do a group session, but maybe it's going to be little boring...
( Someone defines target, like a mountain, and then people keep posting their ideas... idk... it's also good to do 1 RV session and get feedback before starting another session... so that's little slow I think in terms of progressing )
Unless we come up with some good question... not targeting a photo, but a solution for something... which we could collectively RV, but any ideas what we could SOLVE :) /ask for?

What makes good Remote Viewer?

- Trusting in your skills -> going from I believe to I know I can Remote View
- Being motivated (RV sessions that could save a life were most successful, not saying we will save lives, but being bored will not make good session)
- Maximum 4 sessions/day
- Having at least 15 minutes pause between sessions
- Practice, using your senses

What could make it interesting might be predicting an event, like a sporting match... is anyone here interested in sports betting?
So, I could define a target, evaluate all the RVs, post here the result and after the match is done, I would post here the feedback.
But I've done that in past...

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This is my website that generates random photos:
https://zvarik.cz/en/arv-online-randomizer
Anyone can go there to practice RV.

We can do a group session, but maybe it's going to be little boring...
( Someone defines target, like a mountain, and then people keep posting their ideas... idk... it's also good to do 1 RV session and get feedback before starting another session... so that's little slow I think in terms of progressing )
Unless we come up with some good question... not targeting a photo, but a solution for something... which we could collectively RV, but any ideas what we could SOLVE :) /ask for?

What makes good Remote Viewer?
- Trusting in your skills -> going from I believe to I know I can Remote View
- Being motivated (RV sessions that could save a life were most successful)
- Maximum 4 sessions/day
- Having at least 15 minutes pause between sessions

What could make it interesting might be predicting an event, like a sporting match... is anyone here interested in sports betting?
So, I could define a target, evaluate all the RVs, post here the result and after the match is done, I would post here the feedback.
But I've done that in past...

I like this A LOT!
Also can see how those situations are more motivating.

Personally I would not be interested in anything related to sports.

How did you get started? I am new so I hope I’d still be helpful to you.

Reactions: Laron and Lila
OP
RulzMaker87

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
You can start either get Ed Dames - Remote Viewing course... or CRV course (Ingo Swann is there, but he used free form protocol, so called ERV)

I don't think most comprehensive, but it's free.

I am pretty new to this also, so I am pretty confused on how to continue at this collectively :)
Everyone that wants to learn is helpful :)

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Someone defines target, like a mountain, and then people keep posting their ideas...
Funny you picked that. When we did do a group RV session here, as Sinera says, in 2016, the target picked was Mt Fuji:D

I found it fun and eye-opening:)

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika
OP
RulzMaker87

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
Funny you picked that. When we did do a group RV session here, as Sinera says, in 2016, the target picked was Mt Fuji:D

I'd love to do magics for you, but I noticed that topic yesterday, so that's most likely why I typed it ;-) It was a good target, so are targets with explosions etc. (high entropy, high energy things), such RV's then contain lots of details... said Joseph McMoneagle - just reading his book Remote Viewing Secrets Handbook

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oops...
What I meant with this line was that I found the group RV session run and eye opening:oops:

I'd love to do magics for you, but I noticed that topic yesterday, so that's most likely why I typed it ;-) It was a good target, so are targets with explosions etc. (high entropy, high energy things), such RV's then contain lots of details... said Joseph McMoneagle - just reading his book Remote Viewing Secrets Handbook
Ah, so this is about revisiting and idea from the past, albeit, perhaps in a new format:cool:

Reactions: Anaeika

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've done some basic remote viewing using an online website, where images are chosen a bit like what Rulz linked to, and had some good success with that (it's been a few years). A couple of months ago I had a friend ask me to remote view an object. I picked up on the pattern of the object straight away, not even thinking it would have had one in the first place, and also the color was similar.

But otherwise, this is not something I've done much of. I do keep up with the work of others, such as Courtney Brown at Farsight (I have one of his books). I've followed Farsight pretty extensively. I'm also aware of Ed Dames' work, including the events leading up to the solar kill shot as I keep an eye out for the final three, as if I remember right, there are only 3 left.

I've never personally seen it as an important ability to master, to be honest, when there are other psychic abilities I'm more interested in, and which I consider more valuable.

I have no interest in the future, as I spent a lot of time focusing on the future and learnt a lot about how things can easily change, even with a strong probable future. I like to see remote viewing used to help people, such as the authorities when trying to solve a case, or even for the public looking for help on something.

What I also appreciate about remote viewing is that it's not hard to learn, especially if you have the natural talent. If one is already on the spiritual path and are meditating, along with many other activities, that can greatly help with RVing.

Ben's group sessions was a big success and I think the way it ran worked very well. If I remember right, it wasn't about making guesses, it was reporting what you got, and that was it from your side, and then the target was revealed after the date had passed. I think it was a fun experience for all those who took part.

Rulz brings up some important points though, as doing a group session is slow in comparison to other ways of learning. You could have a week to do a group session with only one target. I think a better way to run a group, so that there is much more practice going on, is to have multiple targets, so say five targets, and a week to view all five. This will give people time to do it, and they could do one a day for example. Most people don't have time to dedicate to this, so when you have a week, or so, it encourages more to participate.

Personally I would not be interested in anything related to sports.
Same here, I stopped watching any form of sport many yeas ago now and have no interest in gambling. I find sport is a huge distraction, a bit like consumerism, TV, radio, MSM, advertising (for consumerism), social media, etc. All these things are heavily manipulated to control the masses, which pull people in and distract them from, well, spirituality.

I encourage anyone to jump in here and start a remote viewing activity, if the person feels it will be successful of course, otherwise it may be a waste of their time. Just note though, that if it's too complicated, people will get turned off. If it requires a lot of time, again, that will turn people away, or those that join may not realize how much time they didn't have, and end up not completing the task(s). I think this was why that group project that Ben ran went so well, as it was easy to just dedicate 20 minutes, or whatever, to complete the task. (But like I said, it would be better to have multiple targets, so people get more practice in).

I think I already said this on Ben's old thread, but it would be good to encourage people to not just put their response to the target in public, but in a private message if they don't feel comfortable, as some people don't want to be wrong, and look like a failure in public.

Also, what comes to me now is that I think it makes a difference when you have direct human interaction behind the target. What I am really referring to here, is that software can generate a target, and then the consciousness sets out to identify it, yet it was not consciousness that was behind the target, but software. However, I have seen AI based software to some amazing things, and which showed me that it was very similar to being a form of consciousness, and this is why things like tarot online, and remote viewing with software based targets can work, but, it would be more successful, in my opinion, to have a human behind the targets for practicing, as it would provide more chance of success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)