Long Island Medium: New Season Started! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Yay! A new season of "Long Island Medium" started on TLC last night. I haven't seen the first episode yet (DVR'ed it), but I'm really looking forward to it! Both my son and the missus really like the show. It's quite entertaining and it's been a great ice-breaker for us to have many discussions about life after death, reincarnation, soul contracts, etc.

I thought it was quite interesting that, in one of the episodes when Theresa was traveling to different parts of the country, she was in our general area. We recognized some of the places she was driving through--and were amazed to see her driving through a part of town we pass by quite often on our way to my in-laws house (they live only a couple of miles from the home where she did the reading). The missus was flabbergasted that, out of all of the places in the country, she had come somewhere so close. When I told her I didn't think it was a coincidence (I don't really believe in those... :) ) she wondered what the purpose was for the synchronicity.

My response? "Well, perhaps so we would take notice and really take some of the things we were discussing seriously!"

;)

Whatever the reason, I think the show has been truly helpful in helping our family open their minds to much greater metaphysical possibilities. So thank you Spirit...and Theresa!

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)