Lilith speaks (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
As far as I understand, the text that is read is from a book called Pleiadian Spirals of Light by Ed Russo.

She speaks on behalf of the Emissaries of the Hidden Light, which sounds quite smart, I would say. She covers some of the text in which she appears in Jewish folklore and presents her point of view.

What I like about the style of the narrative is that she is quite upfront and personal when it comes to what she stands for.

Her recommendation is for people not to stay in relationships that don't work and instead look for the soulmate while armed with patience.

I hope you enjoyed it, I certainly did :)

K

KarlaSM

Wow she does sound very much like how she speaks to me. I even felt a LOT of energy and hot waves of healing while listening to her. Her message is very consistent both with some very important notions of love and to what she truly represents in her highest light. She has managed to help me tremendously in my path and to achieve positive Cancer-Capricornian convergence, as she is an archetype of the feminine Capricornian embodiment.

She is the most clever woman I have ever met, it took me an entire year to figure out who she is when I got many visitations from her spirit LOL, but she said she had to wait for that recognition, otherwise the work would be ruined LOL.

Crazy really, normally I do not get to feel such healing from listening to other beings. :eek:O.o:D

Some of her most well-known incarnations are Inanna the Nibiruan, Ishtar, Astarte and Diana Lucifera.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)