Life as an Eagle, Earth Dragons, Multi-dimensional Trees | A QHHT Session by Laron (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Life as an Eagle, Earth Dragons, Multi-dimensional Trees | A QHHT Session by Laron

While visiting the USA earlier on this year I facilitated this QHHT (past life regression) session with Henda, who is one of our moderators over on transients’ Roundtable Forum, and also a contributing writer for transients.info.

This is pretty much the entire session from beginning to end. I consider it important sometimes include a full session as it builds a progressive story, and journey, as Henda finds out many things in relation to who she. Fascinating information about what makes up our existence also plays a part of this past life regression session.

Henda is a good friend of mine who I last caught up with in Texas, back in March 2016 and that is when this Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session as conducted. She lives in France and is a reconnective energy healer,...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kelly Palmer

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
I remember reading Henda's QHHT this summer up at the cabin we had. I felt like I was in the best place possible to read about her session. I felt such a deep connection with the forest. I'm lucky enough that I will be back up there for a short visit to get all of our belongings until next summer :)

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I also remember reading this session and it unleashed a lot of emotions in me, especially the Turkish part in which she was called Leila. Maybe one of the reasons is that my country was part of the very same Ottoman empire for 5 decades. I may carry many similar stories in my DNA.

Unfortunately, there are times when I wished I were a 4d warrior so that I could actively fight slavery, and this part of the session provoked those feelings. That aspect of me could not understand why she found healing in those terrible scenes of torture (and the reaction was anger). If you could shed more light on it, I would be very glad, Henda . I guess it would help me see things from the perspective of higher dimensions.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I also remember reading this session and it unleashed a lot of emotions in me, especially the Turkish part in which she was called Leila. Maybe one of the reasons is that my country was part of the very same Ottoman empire for 5 decades. I may carry many similar stories in my DNA.

Unfortunately, there are times when I wished I were a 4d warrior so that I could actively fight slavery, and this part of the session provoked those feelings. That aspect of me could not understand why she found healing in those terrible scenes of torture (and the reaction was anger). If you could shed more light on it, I would be very glad, Henda . I guess it would help me see things from the perspective of higher dimensions.
Thank you Slayer for your comments and for sharing your experience. I had two lives with the same man I married in this incarnation too. During the 2 other lives he killed me torturing me and I was young then. So I really cannot help with it but it sounded that this time I had another experience with him and which is related to my karma. I am healing from this as it is a relationship that is also one of my pleiadian incarnations. And I have many of them with him too in the Pleiades. Now I am separate from him since 2012, for he was abusive and violent. That was a soul choice I contracted to heal and be in my power and I can sense that in other men from the first contacts now even distantly. That is the lesson and the ways I have been through that is not important. The most important thing is to have the strength to move on when it is necessary.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Poor guy must be having serious problems with himself. I can understand why you wanted to show him the way to benevolence with your love. I am sorry for your negative experience. I don't like it when people suffer.

It is interesting that you answer to my question now, when I feel the same 4d warrior in me surging from within.

I must say that if you were a Pleiadian woman, you know what it means to stand up for yourself. I don't know about other places, but the Pleiadian feminine is really special.

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Poor guy must be having serious problems with himself. I can understand why you wanted to show him the way to benevolence with your love. I am sorry for your negative experience. I don't like it when people suffer.

It is interesting that you answer to my question now, when I feel the same 4d warrior in me surging from within.

I must say that if you were a Pleiadian woman, you know what it means to stand up for yourself. I don't know about other places, but the Pleiadian feminine is really special.
I guess I did the experience again with him to help myself. I did. That is what I had to do. I guess it is part of my soul contract so that I can move on and understand my true self. It is one of many other experiences I am having in other parallel worlds. I know that in some other parallel worlds I left him. I saw him asking me to come back with him and I said no. So I guess it is really happening on a multidimensional level. I also have been clearing all these other parallel realities. That is a sign of a very deep and old bond with a soul mate.

K

KarlaSM

Within the Pleiades there are several stories about women being abused by intruding males like reptilian ones and fallen Lyran ones. I resonate greatly with what Henda says, something that I was also told by spirit. Whatever wounds we might experience in this lifetime, are to a degree a bit less painful compared to the ones from those older timelines, so that in our consciousness a gate to those timelines opens up so that we are able to heal them all. :)

It is interesting to see how currently there is trouble between Turkey and European countries, which I felt is related to plenty of karma coming from the invasion of the Ottoman empire during WWI. Hopefully this one will close at some point soon.

I also read this one some time ago, very interesting. I had read mostly about past lives of people as wolves and dogs, and other ancient larger animals that are already extinct but not an eagle one. That one sounds sweet.

I wish for everyone peaceful resolution. <3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am curious why anybody would like to not be nice to the woman who draws those high vibrational colorful pictures. Is it mind control, attachment of negative entities, implants, or just inability to express love in a way that signifies connection to Source? As far as I understand, it can be any of those.

KarlaSM , what you say about the Ottomans and the WWI is interesting.
Here is a short overview of a few events related to my native Bulgaria under Ottoman rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Bulgaria

Last edited:
K

KarlaSM

Well, that is a very interesting question my bro. Normally when we talk about women being abused by men, we might not always see their perspective or their reasons for being like that. It is not even related to mind control or implants or any of those things. Those things at some point only enhanced something that has existed for eons. It is a vicious cycle that starts in the way mothers nurture their male children. This one is extensive homework for anyone who would like to know exactly what I am talking about. In my own experience in lower realms, negative entities are our fragmented self, our pieces that need to be integrated back into our hearts. Scars of rejection, abandonment and insecurity turn into anger and then into aggression and control.

Another reason is that women can be very abusive, not necessarily the Pleiadian type who were often times innocent, but think about for example the ones who have a fallen Naga consciousness or a fallen Lyran consciousness. These ones are the black magicians who had also difficult relationships to their fathers and learned the ways of abuse and control without yet reaching high-tec for such purposes. So men were equally abused since childhood and then since they could not cry all their pain, by the time they reached the Pleiades they were already corrupted. The shadow side of Lemuria is an example of how women contributed partly in males in Atlantis becoming difficult at some point. In this case I am talking about more severe cases though.

Henda it is awesome that you have the awareness of how in some lifetimes you left him, and how this affected him in his decision to reach a kind of despair that turned into those difficult experiences.

That is interesting, thank you for sharing information about the Ottoman empire, we all get a larger perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Within the Pleiades there are several stories about women being abused by intruding males like reptilian ones and fallen Lyran ones. I resonate greatly with what Henda says, something that I was also told by spirit. Whatever wounds we might experience in this lifetime, are to a degree a bit less painful compared to the ones from those older timelines, so that in our consciousness a gate to those timelines opens up so that we are able to heal them all. :)

It is interesting to see how currently there is trouble between Turkey and European countries, which I felt is related to plenty of karma coming from the invasion of the Ottoman empire during WWI. Hopefully this one will close at some point soon.

I also read this one some time ago, very interesting. I had read mostly about past lives of people as wolves and dogs, and other ancient larger animals that are already extinct but not an eagle one. That one sounds sweet.

I wish for everyone peaceful resolution. <3
The idea resonates with me. My ex has really a reptilian attitude and face. I did not see before but that I was able to see few months ago. And it is being really more and more obvious with time. He is cold and love snakes. I never understood the fascination he has for snakes. He used to record every documentary about snakes telling that they are fascinating creatures. But he does not like cats. LOL
May be i brought him in the Pleiades when I was there and now I have to send him back from where he came. But it is already done I guess.

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I am curious why anybody would like to not be nice to the woman who draws those high vibrational colorful pictures. Is it mind control, attachment of negative entities, implants, or just inability to express love in a way that signifies connection to Source? As far as I understand, it can be any of those.

KarlaSM , what you say about the Ottomans and the WWI is interesting.
Here is a short overview of a few events related to my native Bulgaria under Ottoman rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Bulgaria
Well I begun drawing these trees few times after my QHHT with Laron. When I came in France and then was with him, I went to a school near by to see how to do artistic training as I was very interested in that and felt a bond to painting. He told me that it does not help paying bills and that it was not for me. Many of the things I wanted to do he was not okay with them. So I spent 20 years of my life under his control. I was stuck more when we had our kids. I wanted to be a good mother and raise my children. I did ! I sacrificed my career and anyway I had my doctorate but could not have any possiblity of teaching at a university level because he was draining me and always making me feel guilt for everything that was not okay with him. So one day when he began becoming violent on a physical way, I went strait to the police and made a complaint ! That was the first step I did to free myself. So now when a man begins to be violent even in a very subtle way trying to take off my energy I recognize very quickly what is hidden behind.
We learn so much from our lives anyway. All is good

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Well I begun drawing these trees few times after my QHHT with Laron. When I came in France and then was with him, I went to a school near by to see how to do artistic training as I was very interested in that and felt a bond to painting. He told me that it does not help paying bills and that it was not for me. Many of the things I wanted to do he was not okay with them. So I spent 20 years of my life under his control. I was stuck more when we had our kids. I wanted to be a good mother and raise my children. I did ! I sacrificed my career and anyway I had my doctorate but could not have any possiblity of teaching at a university level because he was draining me and always making me feel guilt for everything that was not okay with him. So one day when he began becoming violent on a physical way, I went strait to the police and made a complaint ! That was the first step I did to free myself. So now when a man begins to be violent even in a very subtle way trying to take off my energy I recognize very quickly what is hidden behind.
We learn so much from our lives anyway. All is good
I know where you are coming from, Henda, Iam in a good place now, but there was a time when I quickly recognized that subtle violence and I didn't hang around, I was gone like a shot. <3

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I know where you are coming from, Henda, Iam in a good place now, but there was a time when I quickly recognized that subtle violence and I didn't hang around, I was gone like a shot. <3
In his book The Power of Now, Eckart Tolle explains the process of violence. When we experience violence with people and we don't replay to it we don't stop it. The person will carry on being violent with you as many times as you shut up your mouth and carry on being peaceful and quiet. It is not a call to replay by being violent, but by taking steps so that the person who made your life hell stops doing on you what she / he used to do. It is called karma as it is a wheel to activate the energy that helps you move on and stop the cycle. That's what I did.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)