Letting Go Of What No More Serve Us. Energy Update March 27, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Energy Update March 27, 2017

As we grow and feel the need to have that will to be our own power and be centered on our inner truth
We come to understand what is good and what is not best for our health
There is something going on with the last days' energy flow and many intruders has been around trying to feed on many light workers
Intruders are beings in need of light
As a light worker I know what it is to be invaded in my sacred space by these beings
They are just in need of light, and though they are not all bad ones
They have in themselves energies that we cannot handle as we go through our path

As a very deep intuitive and empath, I can sense the energy of people at a very deep and high level and that can make me feel sick and broken
I am as I am and I don't need anyone to judge me as I don't want to judge people
Being respectful and in ones integrity without invading people ´s sacred space
Being one with ourselves is the best way to evolve and be in the light out of confusion
Many people come to you and bring confusion in you
In your life
In your being
On an energetic level
So that is a sign to leave and to cut cords with them
Because they are unable to do so
You have to do it by yourself
For Yourself
To carry on healing your life
As healing is a life progress
There is a light in everyone
But many times we cannot heal everyone and everything
Because it needs time and even it can take many incarnations

Today is a sacred geometry day
I could see it in the light that is showing up on my trees
The trees are drawn to sacred geometry and the light brings that knowledge through them indeed
The sacred geometry is part of who we are as all is shaped within it and with it
Allowing that light to bring back these memories in us
Allowing the sacred geometry to create our new sacred space of light and love
Sharing the love without obsessions and unhealthy connections
Sharing love without any condition
Dissolving the karma that is hidden behind some intrusive behaviors
Healing and letting go of that no more serve us.
Healing relationships
Healing in the Love
Blessings to all of you
IMG_6498.JPG

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you again, @Henda<3
I have read this a few days later so am smiling at the synchronicity of having woken up that morning with a series of cord cuttings on my lips.

I often like to do this via a modification of the phrase from Dada at the Schroedinger's cat site "Go to where you are better served knowing that you are an eternal being of the light, innocent and whole. All will be forgiven and released."
I love the compassion in it as it resonates with me and reminds me of a dream I once had in which I woke unable to breathe because of someone's hand over my mouth and nose. Once I desperately freed myself I was initially chased by him then woke up others and ended up chasing him myself, hurling acid rain at him which he initially laughed at, then got annoyed at as it started to sting. When I found a bunch of roses in my hands I hurled that too and was astonished at the effect. He curled into a fetal ball and was incapacitated, freeing me to go in peace.
... anyway, I love that letting go of what is no longer good for us came up in your report.

I also particularly love this drawing, especially the colours. It seems to flow particularly well.<3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you, Henda.

I had to let go of a friend for the reasons you described above. She was either the sweetest person or complete opposite. She complained about everything & everyone. Her words cut like daggers. Being on the receiving end of her anger took too much out of me; & I just had to cut the cords. It was verbal & emotional abuse! I was confused for a long time b/c she does having a very loving side to her.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you again, @Henda<3
I have read this a few days later so am smiling at the synchronicity of having woken up that morning with a series of cord cuttings on my lips.

I often like to do this via a modification of the phrase from Dada at the Schroedinger's cat site "Go to where you are better served knowing that you are an eternal being of the light, innocent and whole. All will be forgiven and released."
I love the compassion in it as it resonates with me and reminds me of a dream I once had in which I woke unable to breathe because of someone's hand over my mouth and nose. Once I desperately freed myself I was initially chased by him then woke up others and ended up chasing him myself, hurling acid rain at him which he initially laughed at, then got annoyed at as it started to sting. When I found a bunch of roses in my hands I hurled that too and was astonished at the effect. He curled into a fetal ball and was incapacitated, freeing me to go in peace.
... anyway, I love that letting go of what is no longer good for us came up in your report.

I also particularly love this drawing, especially the colours. It seems to flow particularly well.<3
Thank you for sharing your experience. We need to act and express ourselves sometimes when we are attacked by energies that come to prevent us from being free and breathe deep our inner soul. I know that. So talking ones truth and sometimes chasing those who have been chasing us seems part of the trip. LOL
Since I did the Black Panther Attunement I learned one thing from that being : Talk your truth and never let anyone invade your space. Kind of reminding the intruders who come to take your energy off of you that they are not welcome. Black Panther energy is quite good at putting things in their context and cutting from situations that are stifling.
Black panther is a moon sign of transmutation, balancing the masculine and feminine and amongst all gives us the courage to speak out loud the things that we are not okay with them. So When you see that someone is chasing you, take your courage in your hands and chase him. He / she will step back :-)):ROFL::-D

My trees are very colorful I really spend much time drawing them. I always let the Tree sink for days before I finish it. It comes with my inspiration and the energies I channel. I feel guided :)

K

KarlaSM

I always sense in your trees a predominant golden in them. <3

Since last year I find myself cutting off old weeds, mostly toxic relationships. For a long time I did my effort to try to value some people, more than perhaps the value that they feel for themselves, kept things apparently peaceful, but it was always a one way street. So I got tired and decided to let go. I know it was the right decision because we deserve better and better and better, something more genuine that reflects the capacity of our heart to give and accept.

These days in particular I am cutting so many cords, and I really feel the difference. My whole system is being rebooted. For so long so many people were draining me, all kinds of people, even people in spiritual communities who have something positive to offer to many others, but behind the scenes, they cannot accept their shadows. I allowed them. They can continue draining others, as long as others allow them, but I am off their games.

Let us all step into a new reality. :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I always sense in your trees a predominant golden in them. <3...
These days in particular I am cutting so many cords, and I really feel the difference. My whole system is being rebooted. For so long so many people were draining me, all kinds of people, even people in spiritual communities who have something positive to offer to many others, but behind the scenes, they cannot accept their shadows. I allowed them. They can continue draining others, as long as others allow them, but I am off their games....
This is pure wisdom. I learnt from Sian (QHHT practitioner in Perth) how to do this, also from dear Pod here at this site. Karla, your vision of integrating both sides of duality is a very conscious and needed teaching. It takes guts to love yourself enough to learn that you hold your own light in the journey through the spiritual maze, but then to face long-held fears that are in fact the dark pieces is an extra high level step that many have not yet taken. These lurking pieces are tangible but often have been wrapped in so many layers of cotton wool and stuffed to the basement.

K

KarlaSM

So true dear Hailstones, last night I was going through some old stored emails from many years ago, from the time I was starting to discover some spiritual-starseed concepts and saw the broken state of the many people I met back then, and could only wish for them to be blessed in their paths and find what they need to heal. Such emails included responses from older people who back then were guiding large groups. It was very healing because when one is very young in early 20's and starting to discover these things, the broken state of the ones who guide into these concepts and practices can have a deep impact that then is required to be understood with new angles, and see how back then the point of us all being humans with problems was missed.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

Since last year I find myself cutting off old weeds, mostly toxic relationships. For a long time I did my effort to try to value some people, more than perhaps the value that they feel for themselves, kept things apparently peaceful, but it was always a one way street. So I got tired and decided to let go. I know it was the right decision because we deserve better and better and better, something more genuine that reflects the capacity of our heart to give and accept.

These days in particular I am cutting so many cords, and I really feel the difference. My whole system is being rebooted. For so long so many people were draining me, all kinds of people, even people in spiritual communities who have something positive to offer to many others, but behind the scenes, they cannot accept their shadows. I allowed them. They can continue draining others, as long as others allow them, but I am off their games.

True. Many people come into your life and test you. I know that it is because I have been through this in a very conscious way last year and two weeks ago. I had to cut cords with these people and free myself. That was draining.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Many people come into your life and test you. I know that it is because I have been through this in a very conscious way last year and two weeks ago. I had to cut cords with these people and free myself. That was draining.
I found a curious phenomenon that may be related to the issue being discussed. When cutting some people from our lives that were considered negative by us in order free ourselves, one of more people from the remaining relationships in our lives take over the role of the negative ones that were let go. Is as if the universe/our souls want us to have such experiences in order for us to grow spiritually. I have been meditating about this issue for a while because it seems that the cutting is not the solution many times, but to get to the core of the problem and resolve it with whoever is playing the role of the negative part.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

I used to have that kind of mindset Carl, to think that I needed to keep people in my life who were abusing over and over again, or that in some ways I abused but that is not love. There are values like self-respect and self-worth and when we try for example, to earn the approval of people who cannot even see their own value or who live in an environment of self-abuse or who are used to treat others like they have little value...there comes a point when you really question a wrong perception of love. I have questioned myself if I was in some way mean to close some doors, we all do because we do not want to hurt others, but part of becoming whole and balanced is to move on from the old. We always complain that things are still looking very 3d in our world and we cannot reach higher, but sometimes it really depends on us to do this. It does not mean that we do not love these people, in fact that is also an act of love, to let go and to bless them, thank them, and wish them the best in their journeys. I have never really regretted these kinds of decisions because over time things for me have actually improved since I decided to let them go and I know many will feel the same way like I do. When a deep lesson about self-love and respect is learned, then the ones who remain do not necessarily have to keep draining us. The problem is sometimes within ourselves and not in the others, the others have their own problems and we do not have to carry their burdens or their unloving attitudes. Why would anyone want to stay stuck forever in relationships that are precisely there to teach us in which areas we are lacking in self-love and them as well?

Here is a lesson that unintegrated light and unintegrated darkness has taught me:

Unintegrated light: love everything without boundaries, put your own needs behind to try to always please others, never attempt to harm anyone, be always good to everyone and try to keep things peaceful.

Once you balance yourself with your inner dark, taking the basic notion that dark is the force that divides and separates and gives us inner strength and focus on inner development, individuality, then you use this fundamental unintegrated force to balance with the above in such a way that we start respecting ourselves more and taking care of ourselves in more adequate ways without feeling forced to please others in an attempt to accept them and for them to accept us and treat us well. We love ourselves more and need less lessons like those, because now we exert our power, our will to decide instead of letting the universe decide for us. We have divine will and we can become our own guides instead of seeing ourselves below the universe, because we become more One with our Higher Selves or Greater Self. We decide consciously.

The only reason why difficult lessons repeat is because we are not dealing with the root causes, but like in the case of weeds, you can take out weeds from the root to prevent them from growing again. :)

In some cases both parties can choose to remain together but with less communication or with new adjustments, however, it depends a lot in the kind of connection, some things in life are meant to be kept in one way or another, while others are transitory.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I used to have that kind of mindset Carl, to think that I needed to keep people in my life who were abusing over and over again, or that in some ways I abused but that is not love. There are values like self-respect and self-worth and when we try for example, to earn the approval of people who cannot even see their own value or who live in an environment of self-abuse or who are used to treat others like they have little value...there comes a point when you really question a wrong perception of love. I have questioned myself if I was in some way mean to close some doors, we all do because we do not want to hurt others, but part of becoming whole and balanced is to move on from the old. We always complain that things are still looking very 3d in our world and we cannot reach higher, but sometimes it really depends on us to do this. It does not mean that we do not love these people, in fact that is also an act of love, to let go and to bless them, thank them, and wish them the best in their journeys. I have never really regretted these kinds of decisions because over time things for me have actually improved since I decided to let them go and I know many will feel the same way like I do. When a deep lesson about self-love and respect is learned, then the ones who remain do not necessarily have to keep draining us. The problem is sometimes within ourselves and not in the others, the others have their own problems and we do not have to carry their burdens or their unloving attitudes. Why would anyone want to stay stuck forever in relationships that are precisely there to teach us in which areas we are lacking in self-love and them as well?

Here is a lesson that unintegrated light and unintegrated darkness has taught me:

Unintegrated light: love everything without boundaries, put your own needs behind to try to always please others, never attempt to harm anyone, be always good to everyone and try to keep things peaceful.

Once you balance yourself with your inner dark, taking the basic notion that dark is the force that divides and separates and gives us inner strength and focus on inner development, individuality, then you use this fundamental unintegrated force to balance with the above in such a way that we start respecting ourselves more and taking care of ourselves in more adequate ways without feeling forced to please others in an attempt to accept them and for them to accept us and treat us well. We love ourselves more and need less lessons like those, because now we exert our power, our will to decide instead of letting the universe decide for us. We have divine will and we can become our own guides instead of seeing ourselves below the universe, because we become more One with our Higher Selves or Greater Self. We decide consciously.

The only reason why difficult lessons repeat is because we are not dealing with the root causes, but like in the case of weeds, you can take out weeds from the root to prevent them from growing again. :)

In some cases both parties can choose to remain together but with less communication or with new adjustments, however, it depends a lot in the kind of connection, some things in life are meant to be kept in one way or another, while others are transitory.
You are 100% right for me because I experienced these things too. I tried to be compassionate and violence abuse misrespect were showing up more and more.
When we allow such things to be part of our journey saying to ourselves we have to be patient and loving whatever it is, we don't take action for ourselves and we don't resolve the karma behind.
When we feel trapped in a situation the best is to move on

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I found a curious phenomenon that may be related to the issue being discussed. When cutting some people from our lives that were considered negative by us in order free ourselves, one of more people from the remaining relationships in our lives take over the role of the negative ones that were let go. Is as if the universe/our souls want us to have such experiences in order for us to grow spiritually. I have been meditating about this issue for a while because it seems that the cutting is not the solution many times, but to get to the core of the problem and resolve it with whoever is playing the role of the negative part.
KarlaSM, please forgive me if I am missing the point here, but your recent post in "Remote Group Healing - Sacral Chakra Weekend of the 8 of April, 2017 seems to be quite pertinent to Carl's post. In fact, I believe you may be agreeing in a way that may fill in a missing piece for Carl?:

"It is important to know that in many cases, even if we cut cords with people or situations, they can become attached again if we do not deal well with the root causes and I suggest for people to hold a frequent practice of clearing for at least 15 minutes, to reflect upon the situations we want to clear and ask our inner radar to show to us new angles to the problem. That way we train ourselves to let go further what no longer serves our growth and it becomes easier over time to cut those cords and remove entities or energies that belong to others. I find it very useful to combine energy work with some psychological reflection, and what we do each day to bring balance to our lives also can help remove much of what becomes attached to us or how we attach to."

K

KarlaSM

Henda spot on!! We all seem to be going through this process, taking very similar steps. Awesome!! :D

Lila that is a great point. This can be seen with an example. Assume that you end a relationship, permanently or temporarily, or the other person is the one that ends it. Imagine though, that the root cause that created conflicting patterns in both has not yet been solved, or simply that a natural grieving process did not happen. Maybe we decided to move on but either the other person has not done the part to move on properly or we are the ones who still repress feelings or missed a point. Subconsciously the problem is there and the cords keep reattaching, and this is very common. This is indeed linked to what Carl says.

Sometimes when we let go on the physical level, there might still be work to do as a natural process of letting go, and it might take days, months or years. It very much depends on the situation. Sometimes some relationships might pop up in our consciousness for another evaluatation and proper closure, or we might even need to do specific meditation/healing to bring deep trauma from conflicting relationships to the surface for permanent closure, otherwise the cords and entities are still there or they are still reattaching.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Subconsciously the problem is there and the cords keep reattaching, and this is very common.
Love this point<3
It clarifies that one's 'work' needs to be done, one's lesson learned, before that particular lesson can be finally cleared and let go of, regardless of what tools (cord cutting or other) one uses.
Thanks for bringing that piece of the puzzle to mind so clearly:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
...Unintegrated light: love everything without boundaries, put your own needs behind to try to always please others, never attempt to harm anyone, be always good to everyone and try to keep things peaceful.
I have lived many decades with exactly this strategy, and I ended up being used, too many times to count. Walked on, walked over, even trampled. Even now, my own 17-year old daughter sets boundaries with her teen friends, because she's aware of my tendency, and her friends say: "Ask you Mum to drive us, she did last time"... etc.

Pod picked it up for me - boundaries are the issue. And she cut a lot of cords I had from previous incidents including martyrdom type cords, giving out incessantly, etc. Nice little earner for those on the other side of the bargain, but they don't restrain their derogatory laughter, as they keep reaping in the harvest.

K

KarlaSM

Common lessons I guess hehe, Pod is such an extraordinary healer. She did some fine work on me, and I really felt a huge shift. I purged so much and she let me know my root chakra was closed. Now, with a daily practice to keep it open, it is becoming less blocked and I am now crying fluidly all that kind of abuse, which in the past got stuck and turned into disease. :)

Awesome inner balancing process for us all. <3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
You are 100% right for me because I experienced these things too. I tried to be compassionate and violence abuse misrespect were showing up more and more.
When we allow such things to be part of our journey saying to ourselves we have to be patient and loving whatever it is, we don't take action for ourselves and we don't resolve the karma behind.
When we feel trapped in a situation the best is to move on
I am very happy to hear that from you. I know that in the past I was feeling a bit uneasy about the messages of love and light. They define what humans collectively decided to follow and it must be great to be able to channel those into 3d. I am sorry if I was among the ones who you found to be emotionally taxing on you.

It might be a radical point of view, but I think in 3d and 4d humanity was able to survive because of the warrior perspective of standing your own ground. I am very happy to see that you understand that and you know how to protect yourself.

Your drawings are so beautiful and infused with positive energy. I've read that in the future the major forms of healing would be the ones that come through music and pictures.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

Golden is the energy I received last year and in more obvious ways this year as I was able to use it for healing. It has 2 levels with different frequencies. The Healers who received the level 1 from me were able to use it too. I guess it is an energy that I will be using more and more and help healers to be attuned to it. The Golden Crystalline Light of Grace received from Orion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)