Let's Read Between the Lines, Shall We? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I find it very interesting (and quite telling) that, when confronted with the ET/UFO question (i.e., whether or not they exist), all our former presidents either make jokes or make light of the fact that they can't speak about it. Then, all us simple, unprivileged, non-elite, "unsophisticated" folks are left to just lap up the tiny tidbits of information...while they know truth (and have no doubt always known it).

And everyone still wonders?

How about we take just a moment to "read between the lines", folks!

If there was absolutely nothing to the ET/UFO phenomena, wouldn't they just say so????

By claiming they "can't discuss it", they only validate the fact that there's something there that needs to be hidden. Seems to me that IS disclosure.

This whole ET/UFO "cover up" thing is really getting stoopid...

C'mon guys...enough is enough.

Just disclose already...

:fp :)| O.O O_o

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I doubt this was a surprise question, which means both sides agreed to play along. Mentioning his daughters gave a little credence to the question, also.

One of the well documented UFO sightings with county sheriffs and air force in pursuit was near his ranch in Crawford, Tx.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
First of all we have to understand the psychology of the people that are part of the powers that be (or were if you wish). As such, to them, like presidents, politicians, commerce and industry leaders, certain scientists, etc., either current or former, knowledge is power.

To these souls, it is like an aphrodisiac, an addiction. To them suppressing such information from us (the masses) not only gives then their kicks (that they in part justify using the premise that we are not prepared to receive, that disclosing such information could mine society -thus their status as the privileged few) but if they were to disclose something at this point would have very serious negative consequences coming not only from their own piers, but from the people that would quickly realize that the world/universe is not what they were told it was for centuries by the "privileged" class. The power would go back to the common man and the powers that be would loose relevance.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)