Let it be...Dhi Zhin No (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I posted a thread in the music forum about about a post made this morning about a Buddhist teaching. Borth Sinera and Lila thought it would make a great thread to discuss. This is the original post by Lisa...

Lisa Rising Berry wrote a small blurb about this this morning that made me stop and think. That doesn't happen as often as much as I'd like sometimes....
Lisa Rising Berry
44 mins · Lower Allen, PA, United States ·
I normally don't wake up with songs in my head. Mantras yes...songs no. LOL.... However, I woke up with this song singing loudly in my head.

I have been trying to live by a profound Tibetan teaching...Dhi Zhin No...which means "Leave it as it is". I did discuss this briefly with one of my teachers this weekend. He even corrected my pronunciation of the phrase, and spelled it correctly on a napkin during lunch.

Perhaps this is divine reinforcement sent to me in a dream to remind me to let things be in my life.
I dunno FB is sounding to angry and harsh, I'm fed up with all the "conspiracy" talk, however things talked of for years seems to be coming to fruition. Then this post came along. Google and go duck go weren't much help for more info. If you guys have some thoughts then chime in...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've gotten a bit weary of all the "conspiracy" information too (it's FAR more than just a "theory", IMHO). I'm slowly learning to simply consider all the "happenings" as evidence of positive change and a return to balance. Instead of getting frustrated at how slow things seem to be going (oh, getting frustrated is sure easy to d0), it's helped me to think of it as a really, really good movie...where I have a good idea of what the ending will be and can simply enjoy seeing events unfold that lead up to it.

When things start to get slow or frustrating, I can always get up and get some refreshments (in the form of meditation, grounding, and "family/me time")!

It may also help to remember that it took thousands and thousands of years to build up to this--and while change can certainly occur in the "blink of an eye", the "blink of a cosmic eye" might take a year or two in our human/3D time perspective!

:)

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm fully aware of the insidiousness of the PTB. It's amazing to me anybody has risen above the game; However I like the sound of that doctrine right now. It gave me much to think about. Instead of fighting or singing to the choir about the worlds injustices maybe let it be and mentally create the world you wanna live in. Manifest it! This can encompass other thoughts such as surrender, non judgement, a form of pacifism etc. Let it be and go about your life doing your own thing.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm slowly learning to simply consider all the "happenings" as evidence of positive change and a return to balance. Instead of getting frustrated at how slow things seem to be going (oh, getting frustrated is sure easy to d0), it's helped me to think of it as a really, really good movie...where I have a good idea of what the ending will be and can simply enjoy seeing events unfold that lead up to it.

When things start to get slow or frustrating, I can always get up and get some refreshments (in the form of meditation, grounding, and "family/me time")!
I seem to recall a post last year that took this attitude of 'sitting back to watch the show' (I think Pod started it but can't now recall enough to find the link).
I do recall deciding that I planned to bring wine and chocolate to the showo:):-D<3

Instead of fighting or singing to the choir about the worlds injustices maybe let it be and mentally create the world you wanna live in. Manifest it! This can encompass other thoughts such as surrender, non judgement, a form of pacifism etc. Let it be and go about your life doing your own thing.
...and this is why I come here... sanity rules!
You guys rock and so many RT folks have the gift of precisely laying out how things look from a perspective that works and feels good!:cool:<3O.o:D

So be it... 'let' it be seems to be the new (old) mantra
(And don't forget to bring your favourite refreshments to the show)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm fully aware of the insidiousness of the PTB. It's amazing to me anybody has risen above the game; However I like the sound of that doctrine right now. It gave me much to think about. Instead of fighting or singing to the choir about the worlds injustices maybe let it be and mentally create the world you wanna live in. Manifest it! This can encompass other thoughts such as surrender, non judgement, a form of pacifism etc. Let it be and go about your life doing your own thing.
I'd always say yes and no to this.

On the one side you are right and you have to be at peace with yourself and in your mind despite all the sh** going on in the world. So 'Let It Be' is a wise strategy for you mind without doubt.

On the other hand, I am greatful for the 'truther' activism that some people who want to bring about change are doing. After all, we link to sites here to these activists and bloggers and (real) journalists and whoever does something to make positive change. It is certainly not their mindset to "let it be" but "do" sth about it, even if their contribution can only be small, a drop in the bucket so to speak. We cannot close our eyes to all the BS going on.

It's a walk on tightrope act. We have to do both in a way, imv. Let it be and make the change somehow happen by our will, if only by our mindset (if we are not the activist type).

But I agree, sometimes and some days I just cannot read the news (alternative, fake, non-fake, whatever) anymore and have enough of the 'public' world. That is why fostering our own mindscape and keeping the 'sacred space' is so important. Many 'modern-day' people don't have that anymore.

Keep your distance, watch it like it is a movie, but still be compassionate to some degree and also willing for it to change leading to a happy-ending before your eyes while you are watching the show where the plot unrolls.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's a walk on tightrope act. We have to do both in a way, imv. Let it be and make the change somehow happen by our will, if only by our mindset (if we are not the activist type).

But I agree, sometimes and some days I just cannot read the news (alternative, fake, non-fake, whatever) anymore and have enough of the 'public' world. That is why fostering our own mindscape and keeping the 'sacred space' is so important. Many 'modern-day' people don't have that anymore.

Keep your distance, watch it like it is a movie, but still be compassionate to some degree and also willing for it to change leading to a happy-ending before your eyes while you are watching the show where the plot unrolls.
I love this discussion!

The way I see it is something like this;
It is worth both keeping track of what is going on in the world enough so as to be connected.
It is also vital to be connected to one's self, so keeping a sacred space is key, however and wherever one finds it.

Then, from that sacred space that one creates one can process what one see, hears, feels, etc; both for things going on inside + outside oneself.
Thus, contemplating what comes up is so important as it uses all available information to set some parameters/priorities/goals, keeps one's perspective/point of view clear and strong (+ a bunch of other stuff).
From this one is then able to:
a) 'let it be' when that is appropriate (most of the time), and
b) do/say/create that one thing/action/word/phrase/whatever that changes things in the direction you are clear you desire things to take... again, when that is appropriate.

So this begins to look (to me) like a spiritually prepared person spends most of their time appearing to 'do nothing', advising that we 'let it be'... but when those rare moments come to do what is needed, such a person will act immediately, with clarity and purpose in a way that shows others how it can be done... hence, the leadership that is typically inherent in such folks.
Sometimes, to further confuse most folk, the action taken is a 'nonaction' such as sitting still, holding space (I have seen this work phenomenally well, even done it myself with surprisingly amazing results) or stepping out from a crowd and starting to sing, or just asking a question (the key question, often the one everyone is wondering but often can't quite verbalize or is too afraid/angry/whatever to verbalize).
I have seen such 'nonaction' work 'in the moment' as well as for longterm, thorny, complex, chronic issues that are 'unfixable'.
I believe that one can, 'in the moment' create a sacred space for a group, which is a beautiful, magical thing to be part of!
(An example would be that person who steps out from the crowd to state their case/ask that question calmly and collectedly, or ask that question/comment which encompasses what the crowd is there for. Or sings a song that has that meaning to all in the crowd in that moment.)
I believe our 'less cultured' peers and ancestors are far, far better at this 'forgotten' skill than most of us 'cultured' folk, lol!

Again, a recent culture icon example that comes to mind is Chirrut Imwe, the guy from the Star Wars film Rogue One, who spends most of his time muttering "I am the force and the force is me" (or something very like that, if memory serves), for example, when he is in prison just waiting for things to happen.
He sounds crazy to most folks. He is blind. He makes unusual, eccentric comments/predictions to random folk. He seems like he could be nothing but a burden.
Then, surprisingly, when the 'chips are down' and things start to happen he is that person who walks calmly to his (pre?)chosen place in the melee/chaos/battle and does the one/few things that need to be done. He wields his staff with perfect accuracy despite being blind, presumably using senses most of us don't access. He has total clarity at those moments that matter most. He does not mind if he lives or dies, though it seems clear that he'd prefer that he and his companions live; it's just that if they accomplish what they came for and die he seems quite content if he/they accomplish what he has decided manifest.

Last edited:

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
... and it seems that Maryann's Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot is advising that we take a good does of 'let it be' at the moment, in preparation for changes to come: https://ninespath.com/tarot/2018/01/24/secrets-revealed/
Yes, true, it's ok to let things happen as they will and remain connected to a higher reality. That may be the most important thing any of us can do right now. It's the thing that will bring that reality into being as the old one crashes and burns.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is how much I watch the MSM news: I don't know if the memo has been leaked yet, or not.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I find that I have little lassooes around my neck that tighten up on occasion - they are my learning challenges I agreed on for this life. I may think I have outstripped them, learned them, done is done, but then a slightly different scenario is set in play, that gives me full scope to see if I really did finish with that one. So the learning never goes away on the personal level. As we work with it, we might start recognising the tell-tale signs early on in the piece, and maybe we can make a play for avoidance or interrupting, this time, or just meet it head on.

Then all this collective unconscious is the conglomeration of all of our in-progress learnings/understandings, and they're going to cough up things from time to time too.

So while it's good while walking on the plateau between challenges, to let it be, sometimes we are called to step up, and the mountain climbing begins. Perhaps, letting it be is just taking a step back and observing, whilst having the dynamic within (as Maryann says, connection) to take action when called for.

Everything "that's all been done" is true for the past/ancient/recent enlightened ones, and they are part of a fractal in which we can partake. But our seeking is soul-driven until we relax into knowing that it's all been done (individually we become enlightened). My two cents worth.

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A good way of putting it HM. I too feel this "let it be" thing for me is in a sense of completion. I"ve pretty much accomplished all I set out to do and them some. Retirement is coming soon (barring the event). I just wanna wind down some. Wait for my next set of challenges and play with grandkids. Contemplate the new Earth and a better future for all. I'm done with politics and "conspiracy" movements , I almost feel like I've heard it all. Time to let it be and enjoy the rest of my stay here. Maybe I'll learn to knit lol in the old rocker...:):p:D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A good way of putting it HM. I too feel this "let it be" thing for me is in a sense of completion. I"ve pretty much accomplished all I set out to do and them some. Retirement is coming soon (barring the event). I just wanna wind down some. Wait for my next set of challenges and play with grandkids. Contemplate the new Earth and a better future for all. I'm done with politics and "conspiracy" movements , I almost feel like I've heard it all. Time to let it be and enjoy the rest of my stay here. Maybe I'll learn to knit lol in the old rocker...:):p:D
I believe there could be call for a Zen master knitting in a rocker...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I find that I have little lassooes around my neck that tighten up on occasion - they are my learning challenges I agreed on for this life. I may think I have outstripped them, learned them, done is done, but then a slightly different scenario is set in play, that gives me full scope to see if I really did finish with that one. So the learning never goes away on the personal level. As we work with it, we might start recognising the tell-tale signs early on in the piece, and maybe we can make a play for avoidance or interrupting, this time, or just meet it head on.
I like this concept.
In the "Wild Kuan Yin" deck by Alana Fairchild, she describes it as ascending spirals, which I can really picture. You visit a concept in a lower level spiral and learn the lesson and then go 'around the back' of the spiral as you integrate what you've learned, probably thinking "I'm done with this one". Then, it comes again, on a higher level spiral, tighter, requiring more discernment and skill and when you are on the back side most of us probably think "Okay, now I'm really done!". Until the next, tighter yet spiral comes along and you hone thing yet more. And so on, until you finally figure out it's a never ending spiral and it's all good since there is 'always' more to learn.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like this concept.
In the "Wild Kuan Yin" deck by Alana Fairchild, she describes it as ascending spirals, which I can really picture. You visit a concept in a lower level spiral and learn the lesson and then go 'around the back' of the spiral as you integrate what you've learned, probably thinking "I'm done with this one". Then, it comes again, on a higher level spiral, tighter, requiring more discernment and skill and when you are on the back side most of us probably think "Okay, now I'm really done!". Until the next, tighter yet spiral comes along and you hone thing yet more. And so on, until you finally figure out it's a never ending spiral and it's all good since there is 'always' more to learn.
Thank you for putting it eloquently. That's exactly what I have experienced and what I figured out for the past 40-odd years. In fact I clashed with my twin brother on this when we were quite young - he's a fairly straight linear thinker and he didn't like my spiral concept.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That sounds like life in 3d. Time is not linear but a spiral or helix. It allows history both personal and global to repeat it's self time and time again. Each time one comes across the same situation your given the opportunity to change and or learn from a previous version and not repeat the same mistake or solve it and move on up.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
but when those rare moments come to do what is needed, such a person will act immediately, with clarity and purpose in a way that shows others how it can be done... hence, the leadership that is typically inherent in such folks.
Believe it or not, I feel strongly that there is also A LOT (IMHO) that can be done in between those "rare moments". Every moment can be a choice point! Even if I'm puttering around at home doing chores, I find myself becoming conscious of "choice points", perhaps even hundreds of times per day. If I spot a "chem trail" for example, I'll verbally (if no one else is around--and if someone else is near, I'll just whisper it to myself) affirm health for the environment, humanity in harmony with nature, etc. If I see something seemingly unfortunate on the news, I'll affirm love, light, and gratitude for the situation and the involved parties. And any time I have a thought about what I wish to create/experience, I'll envision and intend to create/experience a positive outcome for the situation.

I firmly believe that every time we use our free will to make a conscious choice to "raise our own vibration", so to speak, we directly affect the world around us. These seemingly tiny expressions of intention actually make our energy stronger and help to align us more closely with a reality that will ultimately reflect those intentions.

Retirement is coming soon (barring the event). I just wanna wind down some. Wait for my next set of challenges and play with grandkids. Contemplate the new Earth and a better future for all. I'm done with politics and "conspiracy" movements , I almost feel like I've heard it all. Time to let it be and enjoy the rest of my stay here. Maybe I'll learn to knit lol in the old rocker
Ah, PG...if you feel ready and relatively prepared for retirement, GO FOR IT! The first 8 months of mine were actually pretty hectic, what with some canine health dramas, a bout of flu, things breaking around the house, the Holidays, and getting the boy ready for college, etc., but now I've settled into a half-assed routine and it's WONDERFUL! Although I've been far too busy to do even more than a few of the things I'd always intended to in retirement (go on a vision-quest or spend a day fishing, for example) I'm getting A LOT of things accomplished--and I've suddenly come to the realization that I literally have all the time in the world to do them.

It's a big adjustment to go from 40+ years of hard work to not working at all, but it's been GREAT! And heck, if you find yourself getting bored, you can always go back to work and do whatever your heart desires!

One of the things I've been working on (and the reason for my "quietness" over the past few weeks) has been a complete reorganization and clean up of my house. As a collector of many things for over 40 years (Matchbox cars, rocks, uniform patches, and survival gear) I've become quite a pack rat. I've purged A TON of stuff from my den and back yard. Now I'm digging into the garage. I've told my kid if he hears screaming coming from there, it's probably me trapped underneath a mountain of junk and boxes and to come and get me. The process has been liberating!

So by all means, enjoy every minute of it!

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ah, PG...if you feel ready and relatively prepared for retirement, GO FOR IT! The first 8 months of mine were actually pretty hectic
I'm gonna have lots to do. gonna finish building my place by the fall. Then a major landscaping project for when I retire with more then a few fishing trips thrown in. Plus grandkids....about 14 months and counting...

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I keep hearing from retirees that they are more busy now than when they were working.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ya I got friends with the same complaint. NP tired of the old factory/work life. I've worked overtime all my life to pay bills. A good little soldier lol. It'll be nice to have more flexibility in life.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Believe it or not, I feel strongly that there is also A LOT (IMHO) that can be done in between those "rare moments". Every moment can be a choice point! Even if I'm puttering around at home doing chores, I find myself becoming conscious of "choice points", perhaps even hundreds of times per day. If I spot a "chem trail" for example, I'll verbally (if no one else is around--and if someone else is near, I'll just whisper it to myself) affirm health for the environment, humanity in harmony with nature, etc. If I see something seemingly unfortunate on the news, I'll affirm love, light, and gratitude for the situation and the involved parties. And any time I have a thought about what I wish to create/experience, I'll envision and intend to create/experience a positive outcome for the situation.

I firmly believe that every time we use our free will to make a conscious choice to "raise our own vibration", so to speak, we directly affect the world around us. These seemingly tiny expressions of intention actually make our energy stronger and help to align us more closely with a reality that will ultimately reflect those intentions.

Ah, PG...if you feel ready and relatively prepared for retirement, GO FOR IT! The first 8 months of mine were actually pretty hectic, what with some canine health dramas, a bout of flu, things breaking around the house, the Holidays, and getting the boy ready for college, etc., but now I've settled into a half-assed routine and it's WONDERFUL! Although I've been far too busy to do even more than a few of the things I'd always intended to in retirement (go on a vision-quest or spend a day fishing, for example) I'm getting A LOT of things accomplished--and I've suddenly come to the realization that I literally have all the time in the world to do them.

It's a big adjustment to go from 40+ years of hard work to not working at all, but it's been GREAT! And heck, if you find yourself getting bored, you can always go back to work and do whatever your heart desires!

One of the things I've been working on (and the reason for my "quietness" over the past few weeks) has been a complete reorganization and clean up of my house. As a collector of many things for over 40 years (Matchbox cars, rocks, uniform patches, and survival gear) I've become quite a pack rat. I've purged A TON of stuff from my den and back yard. Now I'm digging into the garage. I've told my kid if he hears screaming coming from there, it's probably me trapped underneath a mountain of junk and boxes and to come and get me. The process has been liberating!

So by all means, enjoy every minute of it!
Just read your post, SG, and found your energy and enthusiasm once again refreshing. Love that you're cruising through life, as it is the attitude we bring to the party that creates the waves we surf.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yup, I think we are riding the same wave:-D

...it is the attitude we bring to the party that creates the waves we surf.
Another HM quotable!<3

Coast to Coast Radio has long been a favorite information outlet for me, since childhood. For a long time though it was just mind tingling stories, nothing I particularly believed - just entertainment. Then came awakening and the ability to OBE and actually go check out some claims and then a generation of Whistle Blowers and old men deciding not to go to their graves with Black Op secrets they now believe the public had a right to know too.
"Let It Be", is a good mantra when confronted with the reality of the hidden realities. At this level there's just not anything I can do about the sprawling mess behind the scenes other than get myself in trouble, so I 'let it be'. I watch it in amusement - there are truly so many different realities one can have here on earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)