Laughter is the best medicine (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
The enlightened fool is the one who sees the ego trips of society and can still find joy and laughter in its midst. The fool is often the enlightened one, the one with crazy wisdom, with laughter and jokes as their weapon, they cut through the mundane conformity and bring to light the latent child like bliss bubbling just beneath the surface of all seriousness. The fool possesses a wisdom that is out of reach of the conformist. A playful attitude in touch with enormous amounts of creativity.

Everybody here knows I can be something of a jokester lol. I just try to keep things light and from getting(IMO) too serious.Sometimes provocative to get people to think. I think some appreciate it and some don't. C'est le vie. This is an article I came across that i thought I'd share to show my POV. I'm sure you'll find it interesting.....http://upliftconnect.com/cosmic-joke/

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Im going to read the article but from what i know about something such as the fool on the rider waite has all those attributes other than knowledge. only difference is on the card the enlightened is due to naiive or ignorance. therefore i wont be comparing that as i thought i was going to lol! I love what you wrote though its good

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think we all have perfectly smelling sandalwood farts here on RT:ROFL:
...well, except for those who chose frankinsence or cedarwood...

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)