Las Vegas False Flag Event and "The Shift" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I know there have been other discussions that have touched on recent events in Las Vegas and thought it might be helpful to embrace the topic in its own thread. There are many places I could have started the discussion, but I felt the most important issue here is how this and other events are serving us in our ongoing shift of consciousness'--and helping us to "polarize" and choose what we wish to experience upon our individual and collective journeys.

I was deeply moved as I listened to the following video, entitled "What Happened In Las Vegas", posted at Magenta Pixie's site. In the video, she provides some illumination and encouragement from her "White-Winged Collective of Nine". The Collective speaks about the true nature of the event and how its effects affect and play out on the multi-dimensional stage, the motivations of those who were responsible for the event, and the positive steps WE CAN EACH TAKE to help this awakening and polarization process to continue.

Despite the apparent tragedy of this situation (and many others playing out on the world's stage), I was highly encouraged. The Collective corroborated my continued feeling that this event was just one more desperate (and highly ineffective) move being attempted by those who wish to retain control over humanity and its evolution/ascension process. They pointed out that this event went very wrong for the planners--and that any such future attempts by them will only continue to fail. They provided me with confirmation of my own feelings that they are no longer able to hide behind their veils of secrecy and that their efforts are not only failing, they are actually causing people to awaken faster and faster.

I haven't felt as much at peace about all this turmoil we're witnessing as I do now and I'm quite grateful to Magenta for sharing this perspective with us. As she and The Collective suggest, I'm now sharing it with all of you. I trust at least some of you willl appreciate it as much as I did:

Oh, my...I just looked down to post this and it was 11:11, my time!!! Imagine that? Thank you, Spirit! <3 :)

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
WOW, tears and laughter at the same time....it has been a while since that happened. Thank you my friend, I listened to this with my headphones on and my eyes closed and it felt just like a message from Source God Creator and lifted the energy level within me to an elevation I have not felt since unconditional love overwhelmed me in 1987. Take my hand as "UNITED WE STAND AND UNITED WE MOVE FORWARD, LOVING CARING SHARING AND GIVING!
Thank you for giving me...US...these words from the STARS and the gathering of ONE! I love you my Brother and our Sister Pixie and of course the CHRISTO! I will listen to this every time I take a step down for sure!
Now I understand why I am here, why we are here!
angel hugs.jpg

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for posting this here. I have it on hold in my queue until I get a chance. I really look forward to listening to it.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think that this is an important topic to discuss. I haven't been keeping track of posts in recent weeks but if anyone wants to point out other locations this was brought up, moderators could move some replies over to this thread to keep it all together.

So has anyone ran into any other information since the 5th of October when SG posted the original post above? Anything you think relevant to mention here!!??

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think that this is an important topic to discuss. I haven't been keeping track of posts in recent weeks but if anyone wants to point out other locations this was brought up, moderators could move some replies over to this thread to keep it all together.

So has anyone ran into any other information since the 5th of October when SG posted the original post above? Anything you think relevant to mention here!!??
There has actually been quite a bit of information coming out...and I find it quite telling that the lamestream media and the "authorities" have essentially gone silent about Vegas. With their conflicting information, changing timelines, inept attempts at covering up the truth, and every move being closely watched by an awakening public, they've essentially lost control of the narrative. Independent journalists and internet sleuths are launching their own investigations and asking some really relevant, pointed questions--unlike the lamestream media "journalists", who simply regurgitate the questions they're told to ask and take the information they're given by "authorities" as truth.

And then there are the "woo-woo" sources (a personal favorite). :)

Pamela Aaralyn (a medium) posted a video (here) in which she reluctantly claims to have channeled the deceased Las Vegas Shooting suspect, Bruce Paddock. She indicates that this event is merely a "choice" point for us--where we can choose to embrace the fear generated by this event, or we can choose the path of love and forgiveness. If I recall correctly, the gist of her message was that Paddock was drawn into this, that he and his family were threatened, and that Paddock felt he had no choice but to go along with whatever mission had been set for him. She said he told her he actually fired over the heads of the crowd because he didn't want to harm anyone. He said that any other guns going off were not his. She said there were actually 6-7 shooters, the CIA was there to stop and cover up an event that they had just found out about, and that when Paddock stopped shooting, his co-conspirators shot him. She added that there were crisis actors used before, during, and after the event, but that people were actually injured and did die.

The important thing, she reminds us, is that none of this really matters. What really matters is that humanity is at a tipping point...and in order to move forward, we need to release our feelings of "victor"/"victim" and choose love.

Lynn, at Focus Sessions posted her own psychic reading about the Vegas Shooting (here). Her perspective is slightly different, in that she feels Paddock committed suicide after conducting the shooting, which was orchestrated by "The Posers That Were" in an effort to generate division, fear, and further the gun control agenda.

Mike Adams, at Natural News, did an excellent forensic analysis of several audio clips of the shooting--and his compelling conclusion seems to prove (mathematically and scientifically) that there were indeed multiple shooters. His article and supporting videos can be found here.

Although there are many more sources of information, I've found these especially helpful:

Jordan Sather's site (here) and,
Ole Dammegard (various interviews and videos).

I've also found Jake Morphonios' channel to have some very interesting videos. This is one I check for updates and new videos daily. Jake digs into the questions and issues no one from "lamestream" seems to be asking and seems to have a very balanced investigative eye. His videos can be found (here) at "End Times Report News".

Hope that helps!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
There has actually been quite a bit of information coming out...and I find it quite telling that the lamestream media and the "authorities" have essentially gone silent about Vegas. With their conflicting information, changing timelines, inept attempts at covering up the truth, and every move being closely watched by an awakening public, they've essentially lost control of the narrative. Independent journalists and internet sleuths are launching their own investigations and asking some really relevant, pointed questions--unlike the lamestream media "journalists", who simply regurgitate the questions they're told to ask and take the information they're given by "authorities" as truth.
I found it very telling that almost immediately when the mayor TV channels starting asking or reporting serious questions and discrepancies the Vegas story was quickly dropped from the main news. Orders from above I'm sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)