Kim Jong-un becomes the first to cross into South Korea in 65 YEARS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Well, to me, this is yet another strong development of positive change in our timeline, validating what I felt back round 2014 of how we have shifted beyond the dark, and into the light — a positive timeline.

While I realize the DailyMail is not everyone's favorite news source, it can be rather entertaining in a few ways. I take notice of the events that you can't really report wrong on, because of how they capture the readers interest with intriguing photos and sometimes outlandish subjects, and statements, for their stories. They can also be amusing because of how badly written they are, in addition to getting facts completely wrong.

That heading below sounds to me like no person has ever crossed the North Korean border, and stepped foot into South Korea in 65 years... of course, that's not what they mean.

"Kim Jong-un's historic walk south: North Korean dictator becomes the first to cross into the South for 65 YEARS and warmly shakes hands with his sworn enemy President Moon Jae-in at unprecedented peace summit
  • North Korean dictator greeted by President Moon after crossing military demarcation line on 38th parallel
  • Leaders will hold talks at Panmunjom, the truce village where the Korean War armistice was signed in 1953
  • Kim entered South Korea to meet President Moon at 9.30am local time (8.30pm EST and 12.30am GMT)
  • After talks, Kim and Moon will have lunch separately before holding tree-planting ceremony in the afternoon
  • Further talks will finish at dinner, with dishes painstakingly selected to emphasize unity between two Koreas" (Source)
I don't follow the news very closely but I understand the next major step involving North Korea, is Trump meeting Kim in person. The Guardian reports here that they may meet in Geneva, New York or even Pyongyang. Trump announced on the 18th of April that they are considering 5 locations.

This situation makes you wonder if that solar kill shot remote viewing event that Major Ed Dame's RV group viewed, will ever actually occur (in any form).

I want to share some of the comments on the DM article, filtered on most popular as of this moment.

"All of Trumps critics should be eating crow about now."
"What a time to be alive!"
"Well done Trump, he had the guts to stand up to a bully and one hopes North Korea and the South can start putting their country back together."
"I feel 100% certain that had Hillary Clinton been elected, this peace summit between North and South Korea would not be taking place. We all know it did not take place during the Obama administration. He was too busy drawing his various 'red lines' in the sand."
"Wonderful!!! Well done to everyone involved in this xxx"
"This is world changing and DM has it buried under Cosby because they hate Trump so much. If Obama arranged all of this every newspaper in the world would have it front page news for weeks."
"Making the world great again. Finally a Prez who DESERVES a peace prize. Too bad Nobel is a watered down leftie political advert."​

I was just looking back at a thread I created to cover Trump coming into power. It may be interesting for you to be reminded, if you have seen it, of what people thought back then, and it may still be interesting for those that missed it: Donald Trump is the President-elect of the United States (created Nov 8, 2016).

On November the 10th, 2016, I said this below about Trump to introduce our remote group healing.

"What I feel is going on in America is very positive in terms of triggering much needed change — in connection to the shift in consciousness. While it’s a terrible situation, no matter who became President-elect, but based on what did occur I think this is clearly the best outcome in the long run.

My feeling for a long while now is that Hillary is very connected to the system of control that the cabal have over the world, that in addition to all the other criminal activities that’s she has been involved in. If she had got in, the system would have remained in place, but stronger control would have been implemented over the population of America, as well as other countries. This would have meant that change would have come a great deal slower.

This recent outcome with Trump indicates to me further proof that humanity is heading down a timeline, or reality, which is much more positive and higher vibrational than what has been foreseen, prophesized and predicted over thousands of years, such as through Nostradamus as one example, and more recently, through the webbot before 2013. I see this recent event in America as furthering to solidify the foundation of this more positive timeline.

clouds-808748_960_720.jpg

That doesn’t mean life will be easy, as change usually requires struggle. But it means that people have more choice and more opportunities for freedom now. This will filter out of the USA and impact the rest of the world.

As an example, if you have seen the matrix movies, this situation goes towards helping people unplug from the matrix, as a result of Hillary not getting in.

People will see that they can make a difference based on not just what happened, but what is to come.

There is a lot of worried folk in America because of the political situation. People are divided. Those that don’t realise what is really going on behind the scenes, are very likely the ones who are taking this harder, and who are not prepared, whether mentally or practically, for the great changes to come.

As an optional focus for this session, let’s put some energy and intention into helping people wake up in America. If people who are unaware of what is going on get that inkling to pursue and do some research into the situation, that will help them a great deal in terms of understanding the conditions surrounding them, but they will also feel less controlled by their belief system.

The wider they open their eyes, the easier the transition will be.

An awakening can be not just about learning who the real powers that be are, but also a spiritual awakening, which is really what this shift is all about, as many are awakening to the realisation that we are transients here, and this experience is a single moment out of so many experiences we can have.

Time keeps us focused in each passing moment, but once our time here is done, our focus will be on the realisation of this fact, and that there is so much more out there beyond the third dimensional earth experience. (which can of course be experienced at any time through conscious out of body exploration)."​

Trump of course has some really silly policy ideas, is not the nicest person, and we could all agree has many issues he needs to deal with in terms of his shadow self, but he is doing what he came to do, and that is to rock the boat, wake people up so that they begin to realize what's important to them, and help to reveal more secrets that have been suppressed.

Trump and Kim's meeting will be an interesting one. This makes me want to go and look at what the webbot has picked up on, well.. not really. My passion for knowing the future dissipated a long time ago as I began to focus more on the now.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This is a major piece of the puzzle for me. Right after Trumps election. Both are to me proof positive we are in a new paradigm of a world and there is no going back. Even Syria fleshes this out for me. The fact thay we are not in ww3 says it all dispite the flashpoints that came and went. We are free!

Reactions: Laron and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Furthermore, with today's announcement that war between North and south Korea is officially over, we have another clear manifestation that we are already in a more positive timeline than if the powers that be were still in full control. Nevertheless, I always think/feel that it is at these points that we must redouble our efforts to move towards a more developed consciousness for all because with each positive step gained, the "powers that be" realize that they are obviously becoming "the powers that were" and will try somehow to manifest something to take us back two steps in order to still be in control.

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I always think/feel that it is at these points that we must redouble our efforts to move towards
Definitely! And what this really means is taking more action on ourselves spiritually speaking, and doing our best to help others as some wake up further, and others wake up for the first time!

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
yeah it doesnt matter what trump does, the MSM will ALWAYS cover up his good things regardless the people are smart and are waking up,. they dont watch the MSM anymore except some of the people still plugged into this matrix system or bubble or whatever you wanna call it. the polls are fake and do NOT pay attention to those unless you have one done yourself. this such an amazing time and ive been feeling a timeline shift starting about a week ago, i think?? as before we were at a cross roads, it feels more "solidified" now as before it could have went either way and this north Korea situation was a MAJOR key to which timeline we were going to end up on i remember saying about 3-4 months ago to my family, my 15yr old nephew gets it for sure. as long as those scared little earth syndicates running out of power dont try pulling any shenanigans, even then we are on the right timeline. i see it in my surroundings, i see it in people. I feel it in the energies. yay! is all i can say lol

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It's good news and sign of a change maybe. But for me North Korea never was key. It was grossly exaggerated in my opinion.

Syria is key. And Ukraine to some degree. Iran. Where NATO clashes with Russia, and China.

Trump bombing Syria after getting the worst war hawks like Bolton on his team is not promising for a 'real' timeline change so far. Because for me THAT would be the real game changer.

So what's your take on Syria and Trump with his war cabinet - keeping up the 'Assad-animal'-narrative? Is he mind controlled? Is he forced, blackmailed? Or does he believe any false intel/news they give him, contradicting all logic and reality? Or does he have a 'plan' and plays along in some of his moves because he has to? Did he even avert greater damage because he had to give the Deep State 'some' leeway to still get what they want? It's confusing because no one really knows...

So what's your take on Syria and Trump then?

Last edited:

fairyfloss

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 24, 2016
Perth Western Australia
I think N. Korea and S Korea were a potential flashpoint that has now rescinded-for whatever real reasons that underlie that..N. Korea could have been the bad guy the world turned against but got a get out of jail free card...for whatever reasons and for that I'm thankful.
It could almost be a look here .. while the Syria-Russia issue has become prime in the meantime.

Reactions: Laron

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Sinera ,
At the time it was the north Korea situation which created a cross roads in our timeline. . look i understand that kim was being manipulated but the threat was real and if we go to war with them, we get china, we get russia. now we may not have to,.. syria war has been going for a loong time given all the weapons that the last administration was GIVING to ISIS as well as having their horrible cia train these people. they didnt come from no where, we created this group which is why nothing was being done until trump came and after 1 year they are 98% gone from syria. and all the way from Iraq which has been liberated. if you think trump doesnt know that chem attack was a false flag created to keep him there, believe me he knows this is why hes STILL talking about pulling out. HOWEVER, he himself you must remember is surrounded by a swamp of thugs who can manipulate intel and more,. however last years attack was proven to be a false flag and he found out, he knows! and any places being hit are chemical plants or empty buildings lol and such. hes playing the political game because of maaaany reasons, this is VERY complicated and multi-faceted by FAR. One them are the november elections and any TINY little thing trump says that sounds crazy or out of the norm they will BLOW it up on the MSM and say trump has lost his damn mind just as they planned in the past but didnt work. so hes going with the narrative at the moment, All they need is a reason, any reason to use as an excuse to either justify taking him out or adding to the fake Mueller witch hunt going on . he always comes out on top have you noticed that? everything he does, he comes out on top which seems to me he always knows exactly what hes doing. after everything ive seen and reading his energy etc.. ive learned to trust what hes doing.

look., hes not even allowed to be friends with Russia, Putin specifically, a country which is a good country (reminds me of the US back when we were a more of a "united" states) but poor country because of us and those damn sanctions, im suprised Putin has the ability to control his anger this long. those sanctions this whole time have been over made up BS. they started with syria, well the Syrians invited the Russians to come in, not us.. anyway so they also banned GMO's as well as kicked out any "known" globalists or syndicates from Russia. this is why they dont want trump and putin to be friends & allies, because together they are a maajor threat to the syndicates' plans THEREFORE if he comes out saying Assad is not an animal (after all the programming the left and right have done mostly MSM to the American people) he would lose support from those who were on the fence in the beginning and it also would fuel this witch hunt of bob M's fake investigation on him.

look this situation its not so black and white. this is VERY complicated, please try and tune into the situation, go within and look. you must see all the traps hes been put in where he HAS to say certain things otherwise it will be a bad outcome, i know it makes no sense but believe me when i say that(if you want). any little thing he does is sooo blown out of proportion and the MSM just goes crazy such as, mispelling a word in his tweets. THEY HAD A WHOLE SEGMENT the other day on his spelling errors through each of his tweets talking about, " well if he cant spell his words correctly how can he manage this NK situation or any wars LOL!!!!!! imagine that, seriously! comparing his mispellings to managing war LOL. If he came out and said assad is a good guy (which he isnt great, but hes not that bad neither, welcome to being human huh) he would be called a putin puppet again and more investigations would start. the putin puppet narrative is finally dying and why bring it all back up, thats one faucet of MANY MANY faucets of this situation. he can handle it but the people who dont know how to discern truth from fiction cannot handle it and it gets messy.

Did you ever look at the targets he had hit? when the false flag chemical thing happened in Syria both last year and this year?? well last year it was just ONE empty building, thats it. He had to as a new president to show others hes not a weak person. look, this is a game of chess and not just any chess, this is multi-dimensional physical chess in a matter of speaking and some people cant follow thus they start to freak out when they dont understand his moves and his language. All i can say is, when HAS he let us down? (other than obama care and it was the senate who blocked it) he's still waiting for MANY MAAANY confirmations of other people for his cabinet but the dems are obstructing in everything they can. of course the dems and replublicans are the same, its an illusion, repubs and dems are only names. these people would fight and then off camera go have a drink. However now people like trey gowdy, Nunes chuck grassley and quite a few others have either backed off this faking about caring and REALLY started to care or they have always been there as REAL patriots but never got any coverage nor attention, i would have to say its the latter,

you are a very smart person, i can feel that and i understand your questions, they are good, VERY good questions and anyone with a brain SHOULD be asking them so i am glad you did therefore please dont think im yelling in my typing lol or giving attitude or anything like that, it sometimes comes off that way when i type which is why i stopped texting before my phone broke lol. i just felt you would need me to say this so please dont think i was being an Ahole or anything. feel the energy of the letters typed, youll see. I may get frustrated at times trying to explain things that sometimes are so complicated and multi-problemed that sometimes just the mere answers i give can confuse people even more so than before. You are correrct, the media DID blow NK further out of proportion than the threat already was. I also understand Kim is young and when i tune in, he feels very much like hes in a candy land sort of feeling to him which the globalists or rather "earth syndicates" can easily and have been using him by means of manipulation, same as china, they been using him as well. In my opinion, i feel china was always one of the groups manipulating him into thinking the US was a horrible place who wanted to destroy them, he wants Nukes in order to be respected and doesnt want to end up like afganistan, syria or japan in WW2 etc.. we have illegally invaded so many countries (countries i seen on a list of paper 15 years ago and Iran is on that paper, everything else has been accomplished) Kim, he just wants protection which is how it started out, until trump got elected and the syndicates started to manipulate Kim into giving threats and firing missiles over japan and so on,,

Assad doesnt want a world gov, hes not "that bad" plus he cant be controlled, which is why they want him gone but trump has said before he will NEVER do regime change ever with Syria or any other.
Trump did as a matter of a fact say that Syria was a very good country before we went in, they had education, free press, voting, etc etc.. as far as the hawkish people you speak of, john bolton is a patriot who is not out to get us like many others have been and he is sharp, knows when to be tough and when it came to this NK thing, tough TOUGH was the only option that works as we have just found out therefore having someone like john who wants the same as we do, drain this swamp of commies, satanic, and fascist type of people who have much power in the gov. as well as restoring the constitution where the dems have pretty much made it an "out dated" piece of paper which john sees this too and in my opinion, energy wise for this time period was the best choice he has made in a while.

People/Countries need to stop laughing at the usa and they HAVE suprisinglyafter 1 YEAR. people are respecting us again as a country and people like john only solidifies this through his toughness within negotiations and such,
to answer your VERY good questions which have MUCH MERIT, ive got to say, its layers of layers on top of layers of chess moves and other layers apon layers of traps all mixed with the people whom are programmed along with fake investigations on top of the MSM. ugh im having a hard time trying to explain this in a simple way, i hope you understand the gist of what im trying to get out to you here.
just look at it this way, EVERY TIME trump does something and EVEN when it seems hes under the bus and doing bad, he ALWAYS comes out on top, he ALWAYS wins regardless even after he does things people dont understand, dont like and feel it will make the situation worse when in reality these are his moves and he ends up check mating every single time.
yes i HATE when i see him refer him to animal assad,, drove me nuts until i stopped allowing my analytical mind and strong emotions get in the way of really seeing the situation for what it is as a whole.

okay so, what i Meant was we were at a crosssroads with particular timelines at that TIME, and either we were going to go into a world war starting with NK, or we dont. look, this came through someones QHHT session, not just one neither, try three of them saying all the same stuff in a period of 8 months. they were NOT videos, these were audio recordings i was blessed to have gotten to hear as the people offered me to listen as we were talking about some topics and one of them, she said i have had a qhht session and youve got to listen to it. then 2 others which were friends of hers. there was personal info which I already knew the personal topics as regular clients to the energy healing, i make mistakes and become pretty close with some of them but in other ways it doesnt feel like mistakes at all. anyway, i got my info from my intuitive ways as usual but had qhhts to back them up, which im not asking anyone to believe me, i just want the info out there which was at that moment in "time" there was a huge crossroads that developed, why? i dont know but obviously something BAAAD was going to follow. now we seem to be out of that crossroads and solified into a new timeline, a positive one. meaning positive things will continue to happen. Ukraine was obamas mess and i havent tuned into that country in awhile. so i cant say anything about that other than its obviously not strong enough to create a crossroads in our "current" positive timeline. just because we say positive timeline does not mean these things arent happening but it means GOOD THINGS will continue to surprise us and the endgame spiritually will be positive. can there be another crossroads sometime?, of course, IF its energetically strong enough to do so but once we are so far down a positive timeline along with the people not thinking negatively all the time, it can make it THAT much harder for the syndicates to try and shift us again. you remember when they were stretching out the timelines? like a rubber band? i dont think they are allowed to do this anymore.
the benevolent People from space & higher dimensions have been given the okay to , instead of sit back and watch, they been given the okay to start giving some assistance energetically as well as other types of assistance, the time has come, the nukes cant even be used against others, this has been a thing for quite some time. This is why they were turning them off in the past freaking out the military. merely giving the message saying hey, we arent going to let you destroy Gaia's body along with the other dimensions they effect as well. the nukes will never happen when it comes to a world war 3. if we had a world war 3, it will be with other weapons, possibly even using robots as troops with people controlling them from afar. but the tech we now have, russia has too, faarrr surpasses nukes but will they be forbidden to use those as well? i dont know. this is how that moment in the cold war was stopped, it wasnt the presidents decisions lol they were shut offline on both sides. same thing will happen again if potential nuke war breaks out. doesnt mean a conventional war is not dangerious heh look at world war 1 & 2, Vietnam etc,. we all dont need nukes to fight a world war. they can be tested sure but not used against others it will never happen. collectively we have chosen this and many did so unconsciously or even subconsciously

so sorry i know this is long but sometimes i have alot to say even when the stuff doesnt seem relevant, they are very relevant to the situations going on and being asked about. Im so glad you asked because your not the only one who wonders about this. It doesnt take rocket science to figure out that Assad gains NOTHING from doing these attacks while we are finally pulling out, Isis 98% eliminated, it makes NO SENSE why he would do such a thing and Ive GOT to believe trump knows this as well especially after last year, however UNLESS they are making fake intel and showing trump to manipulate him, yes that is a huge possibility but given the fact that it only takes common sense to realize what i said, thers no way trump doesnt know and hes stuck in a bad BAD position. these people are VERY good at their think tanking thus coming up with brilliant ideas that do trap him and i for one cannot stand it but as i said he always comes out on top of his bad situations. There is sooo much going on behind the scenes, even hillary is wearing an ankle monitor unless she had it changed to her wrist. shes always wearing a cast of some kind, her aid Huma A has one too and it clearly visible. there are MANY behind the scenes arrests happening that are secret which i never understood why since we been waiting for these mass arrests to happen why its secretive. notice how many people have been stepping down? they are dealing with the small players like child sex rings now, congress members, hillary and her aid (not so small)etc.. but will go after the syndicates themselves when the time comes. i think this is long enough lol i hope it helps, but it it doesnt, i sincerely apologize as i tried my best honestly i did.
have a wonderful and beautiful day,
Much love and gratitude,
-Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
^ long post! :rolleyes:
yup hehehe. i got a bit into the info and i do that sometimes but wont do it again during a post because the longer they are the more people wont want to read them as much. its like comparing it to automatic writing almost when i start i dont stop until the into is out, however as i said the less people will read them so its not happening again :p

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Ok the first part i read. I trust the source that brought trump to power and that he does the things right

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
ok i finished you have an error at the end mike

but it it doesnt, i sincerely apologize as i tried my best honestly i did.
have a wonderful and beautiful day,
Much love and gratitude,
-Mike
but if it doesn't

very mind opening post in all the cases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)