Karmic Healing in Taiwan (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
John Helios submitted a new transients.info article.

Karmic Healing in Taiwan

Via HELIOS JOURNAL (16 January, 2017)
About Taiwan

First some background. For those of you who don’t know, Taiwan is where I have lived and worked for nearly three years now. And I live here with a very thankful heart, for this beautiful island inhabited with such friendly people have welcomed me, and made me so at-ease that I now call this place “home”. Read more about Taiwan here.​

Taiwan is an island off the coast of China, whose current government was established originally by Nationalist forces who...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

K

KarlaSM

Thank you for sharing your experiences and what you observed in Taiwan. I love to learn about the elements that each culture and each country has to offer and how each country is influenced by other countries or cultures, so I enjoyed reading your article. The part about students observing the healing practice is something that can be seen often in universities where students who engage in a medical profession are taught this way to do surgeries, so I see then how in many apparently different and opposing practices, there are combined elements, so we have then a very large spectrum in what we call healing in one way or another and so many combinations stem from such spectrum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)