Just An Ordinary, Everyday, Near Death Experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new transients.info article.

Just An Ordinary, Everyday, Near Death Experience

In June this year I had a major heart attack, but with the help of a brilliant surgeon and his team, I survived.

My memory of the whole experience is very fuzzy, or simply non-existent; however, there is one event that is still crystal-clear within my mind.

At some point, presumably whilst I was on the operating table having a triple-by-pass, and some other minor frills, I travelled to a different ‘space’.

I was told later that I had died.

It was a ‘miracle’ that I had survived, they said. Only high-tech gadgets kept me functioning. So I do believe that this memory I am sharing with you is a genuine near death experience — I went ‘somewhere else’ and returned to reanimate my body.

I have been persuaded to recount this experience since it may help others confronted with similar...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
A very special message from her ;-) I think she saw the little kid in you while you were on the table. It happens when we are out of our physical body to show ourselves in a child's shape; you were also searching for your mom. I see also that you cherish the dormant child in you, so I hear them telling you " Reconnect with your inner child, the Child in you". I hear that message for you. The colors you saw are those of the healing you received from spirits during your heart attack. As they knew you were not yet ready to leave this life. They know much more about you than you could imagine as they are those who sent you back here for this incarnation. They know that this experience was given for you to heal things. So I hope that these information would help you Bernie. Am happy to finally see your smiling face on that pic posted by Laron ;-) Love & Light to you

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Bernie.......happy to know something of what was going on for you because we thought about you and felt so involved with your healing process.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Thanks for sharing your NDE experience Bernie. :)

My Great Grandmother had a saying 'everything sorts itself out in the wash'.

When you described the laundry detergent in your NDE, it reminded me of that.

Perhaps it was a symbol of your Mum and also the 'wash' or healing you were going through.

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for sharing your NDE experience Bernie. :)

My Great Grandmother had a saying 'everything sorts itself out in the wash'.

When you described the laundry detergent in your NDE, it reminded me of that.

Perhaps it was a symbol of your Mum and also the 'wash' or healing you were going through.
That's lovely Brad. You set me to thinking what sort of phrase would Bernie's MUM have associated with Daz. Here are a few links to old Daz adverts. Just priceless!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Mums do make it all right again. Just sit on her knee and hug around her neck. Thank you for sharing your very intimate experience with NDE, Bernie.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Bernie just sent this into me. It's an addendum to the original article.

Addendum to NDE account, in late January, 2017:
Lying in bed, around 5AM, relaxed and sleepy, but not asleep.
I returned to the ‘space’ that I was in during the NDE recounted above. Two ‘impressions’ were given to me:-
One was that that ‘space’ that I was in could act as a “refuge”. (I presume like meditating?)
The second was just a navigational term (pre-GPS!) that I had not thought of for years. It was “Way Point”.
A ‘way point’ is a pre-calculated position (or more likely a series of them) on a ships’ plotted course on ocean crossings (using celestial navigation) where small course alterations are made so as to follow the curvature of the Earth - thus making the passage shorter. This is called ‘Great Circle Sailing’.
So in some sense that ‘space’ was / is a Way Point?
Finally, as I left, I had the impression that I ‘can always return’ to that ‘space’.
=======================================
One further note that may be worth mentioning; I am a ‘Reiki 2’ under the Usui Reiki (3-level) system.
I like to sleep ‘earthed’ - using an elasticated conductive band on my right forearm, which is connected to the house electrical earthing system.
Somehow, I bit my tongue in my sleep, and woke up with a very sore and swollen patch on the right side of my tongue - it was very tender and painful, especially if it touched my right molars!
I thought to use Reiki on it, and placed my right hand against my chin. In seconds the pain and swelling was gone, and did not return.
That was the quickest ever healing I have ever experienced via Reiki or anything else! I deliberately rubbed my tongue against my right-side molars, and the soreness, swelling and pain were gone completely.
Which leaves the possibility open that the practise of Earthing (whilst asleep or any other time - as I type this, I am in contact with 2 earthing mats!) might be a ‘super-charger’ for Reiki healing?
For interest, this trial kit (not the patches) is exactly what I was wearing at the time.
http://www.earthingoz.com.au/online-store/earthing-bands/body-band-patches-trial-kit
=========================================

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Bernie just sent this through.

"14 Feb 2018.

I am reading Jim Elvidge’s book ‘The Universe - Solved!’ right now, and it is pretty deep - not an easy read, though I am looking forward to chapter 7 - which he says is the ‘revelation’ chapter! (Copyrighted in 2007, FWIW)

I’m in chapter 3 - ‘Alternate Realities’. On page 100, in a discussion re NDEs, is the sentence - “Oddly, many people have reported physical changes after experiencing an NDE, such as ripples on the fingernails.”

Guess what - I have been wondering for months why I now have a ripple - an indentation that spans the nail from side to side - across my right thumbnail, approximately 0.1mm deep, and 1mm across."​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)