Event Journey Together (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lai Jumoke

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Greetings. A new solar year is arriving soon. I am willing to share 11 "online" one-on-one interactive journey sessions for the next solar year. In each session we (you and me and our special visitors) will interact with (them and some tools) and we will journey through consciousness.

This journeying will help someone to heal through certain areas of life.
It may re-start the memory of your cells and SO MUCH MORE…
Send your name in a private message and I will send you the time available. I can do only 11 sessions the next solar year of 2017. That was what I was told (by THEM).

digital_art_blue_space_meteors-1467833032-1483132804954-1737.jpg

I work sometimes very uncomfortably in a very competitive environment (that man made on 3-D) to keep another profession to support my life so that I can offer this gift. However, you have to exchange something 3-Dimensional as an energy exchange. So for the energy exchange, you will choose what you can provide in return. For example, here are some ideas... but I prefer if you choose your own idea
- some flowers, or some food ,
-a task that you may do online for certain hours, or
-a donation to send to Barcelona. This foundation gives shelter, education and a loving home and life to teenagers from Syria who arrived in Barcelona in different trips, without their parents or cannot find their parents yet.
OR you can choose something else to offer as an exchange
- you can decide that offer, after the session

I call these sessions as interaction and journeying. As we interact we will be able to journey through consciousness and more… to discover or uncover (elements/blocks) which we can then erase and/or release which can create a shift.
Thank you!
Sending you lots of love.

[image: free from http://wallpaper-planet.com]

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Greetings. A new solar year is arriving soon. I am willing to share 11 "online" one-on-one interactive journey sessions for the next solar year. In each session we (you and me and our special visitors) will interact with (them and some tools) and we will journey through consciousness.
Do you plan to do this again in 2018, Lai?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)