Jose Arguelles and his thoughts on UFO events in our dimension (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have received a Noos-letter Issue #97, Attune to All that Lives.

Here is an interesting clip from Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan:

From the newsletter:

In light of disclosure and release into the mainstream news of the Pentagon's secret multimillion dollar UFO program, here are words witten by Valum Votan in a document entitled, Who are the ETs? Are They Already Among Us?

Any consideration of UFOs raises serious questions concerning the limits of human perception and knowledge, at least as these perceptions and knowledge have been shaped by a civilization following a distorted and materialistic timing frequency. That is, we only see what we have been conditioned to know. If something beyond our conditioned knowledge manifests itself to our perceptions, we are frightened and challenged. We will project on to the unknown phenomenon according to our levels of understanding and enlightenment. If our knowledge and perceptual capacity is limited to material phenomena – the third dimension or physical plane – whatever penetrates that veil will be labeled as we have labeled the UFOs, Unidentified Flying Objects.

However, UFOs are only UFOs as long as we limit our knowledge to a third-dimensional materialism conditioned by a false and artificial timing frequency. A few among us, however may be instrumented to go beyond the label to the inner experience of the phenomena. What then are we dealing with? And who are the ETs?

Yes, the universe is far vaster in intelligence and dimensionality than that to which we have conditioned and limited ourselves. There is a comprehensive light of holistic knowledge, a higher coordinating intelligence, and a grand galactic council presided by the nine lords of time and destiny who abide only by supreme divine law. In fact, it is because the present Earth civilization based on a manifest error in time has veered in the direction of complete planetary self-destruction that the UFO-ET phenomenon has occurred at all. And at the same time, everything that is occurring is part of a divine unfolding, a divine plan.

Holistic knowing, supreme superconscious intelligence is capable of being all-pervasive and omnipresent. This type of advanced evolutionary intelligence is possible because it is not fettered by the encumbrances of a false and deceptive timing frequency.

If the present race of Earthlings in its present condition were suddenly liberated from operating by a mechanical clock and erroneous calendar that keeps them enslaved to a Babylonian lottery of material addictions, they would experience their consciousness as ETs. The ETs are the manifestations of the possibilities of consciousness operating in spiritual freedom dedicated solely to the spiritual enlightenment of all that is.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The above clip was recorded at the Congress 2012 - Spiritual Awakening - People with Visions - held in Germany on 1st December 2010 (so, a preparatory event). Jose's obit states his dates of birth and death as: 24th January 1939 to 23rd March 2011. Therefore, I think this vision and recording of him may be one of his last international appearances, and therefore pretty special. He died of peritonitis while visiting Australia in 2011.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I finally had time to watch this. You'd referred to his comments about how we would do art on a grander scale than we have ever imagined, along with the earth. Now this makes sense and resonates with my increasing desire to 'hang out with beauty' and just savour it, comment on it, enjoy it. Thanks for the pointer, Hailstones Melt.

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I always wondered how humainity here was supposed to advance with literally both hands tied behind your back and a DNA set working at only 33%. Unless that was the challange coming here.... still a tough job.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So true PG! I even read comments in the past indicating that this is not a school, or test, or challenge, but in reality a punishment.
The incarnated ego often perceives it thus. The Higher (Self) perspective might be totally different though. Maybe a kind of virtual game where your avatar is prone to experience everything from utter joy and bliss and victory to defeat and suffering. The whole bag. Often I don't like it either.

Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Seeing Gods propensity for vastness ie; the sheer number of galaxies and stars maybe that few billions here is only a drop in the bucket to the potential number of souls out there. Which would put us in a very select group. Even if there is several "Earths" in each galaxy.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think I was very lucky to have a mini-satori experience when I was approximately 22 years old. It gave me a glimpse into the nature of living a blissful existence. It only lasted about 6 months, and was probably a karmic overflow from a previous life, (where I probably worked very hard and reached that level of living all the time!) Also, when you read the life stories of enlightened masters (or get to know one through being in their auric field; and through their expression of their own experience, as I did, in the case of Osho) they state that they live in connection with a level of universal bliss. It becomes their daily breathing in and out. This can be achieved in this 3D life. Experiencing a feeling of punishment is only the flip side on the coin of duality.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What surprises me PG is the number of souls currently "enrolled" in this school. Even assuming that some souls have parallel incarnations simultaneously we are still talking about billons of souls right now.
It just goes to show that this is the "Greatest Show in the Universe"! :) Where "reality TV" is concerned, we're cosmically trending...

:rolleyes:

Dolores Cannon has said many times that this time in particular is a very, VERY important one. The souls incarnated here, now, are among the most capable of the so-called "Masters" and we were blessed and honored to receive a ticket to the show, if you will. She has also said that those who served on Earth at this time will be quite well recognized in "higher realms" for that service.

Whatever the case, I'm THRILLED to be here. What an ADVENTURE! :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Dolores Cannon has said many times that this time in particular is a very, VERY important one. The souls incarnated here, now, are among the most capable of the so-called "Masters" and we were blessed and honored to receive a ticket to the show, if you will. She has also said that those who served on Earth at this time will be quite well recognized in "higher realms" for that service.
William Buhlman in his Astral Projection books and interviews tells a similar thing. He says that many souls do not even 'dare' to incarnate here on this difficult playground called 'Earth'/physical dimension. They seem 'afraid' or it's just to difficult for them.
:nail:bag

He calls it a training ground for really ambitious souls.

In his recommendable book 'Courageous Souls' Robert Schwartz tells the same story. He did not meet beings in projections but interviewed mediums who told him that they also were told this again and again by 'beings' how 'courageous' we humans really are.
O.o:D

Seems we earn some great respect by coming here.
:)

He calls it a training ground for really ambitious souls.

:)
Ester Hicks says something similar.

Personally I can't say, when I OBE and meet other sentient species I'm in an altered state, a state of Love For ALL, for this is where telepathy best happens, this then changes my perception of the beings I meet.
If anything can be concluded from these experiences - would be that the human vessel seems more emotional than other species, which is both a blessing and a curse as we know. I've met a couple species who have the most incredible focused and orderly minds - beautiful minds from my human stance, capable of precision, no distraction and very clear ordered thinking.
Perhaps though those minds are just so beautiful to me because of the chaos often caused by emotional reactions of the human experience? It does seem the human experience is a very good one for experiencing emotions in, we seem unique-ish in that perhaps.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In terms of musical vibrations, I see our gut emotions as the timpani, with the deep, resonant "thwack" booming out; our heart emotions as the higher vibe trilling resonance of the harp strings, a sonorous quivering able to jump octaves, and our brain emotions as the flatline on a hospital monitor.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In terms of musical vibrations, I see our gut emotions as the timpani, with the deep, resonant "thwack" booming out; our heart emotions as the higher vibe trilling resonance of the harp strings, a sonorous quivering able to jump octaves, and our brain emotions as the flatline on a hospital monitor.
That one's going to stick with me<3

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I love how you put that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)