Jordan Schrandt's Farmhouse Movement vs Jill Peterson's A Simple Life vs Mary-.. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
-..Jane Butter's Farm, vs Ree Drummond The Pioneer Woman Magazines

1/21/18

Dear Ms Schrandt, Peterson, Butter, Drummond, whomever this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back yet again with even more and please see below as to what I am referring to.

Is just that feels that I am in the middle in the road when it comes to Ms Drummond (Pioneer Woman). Whom comes from more of the mainstream/fake news media. As opposed to Ms Butter, Peterson, Schrandt (MaryJane’s Farm, A Simple Life, and Farmhouse Movement. Whom appeared to be more alternative/independent/real news media.

As for me cancelled most of the authors magazines that I have listed on here because I felt that weren’t worth the time.

This can also go for beyond in this particular author magazine subjects. Of course this also applies to everyone/thing/where.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I used to watch the Pioneer Woman cooking show. The lady knows how to cook for a bunch of hungry folks. I stopped watching because she uses a lot of ingredients I no longer use, such as some processed items.

Reactions: waybeyondfedup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)