Jordan Schrandt's Farmhouse Movement Magazine (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Jordan Schrandt - https://jordanschrandt.com
Welcome and thank you for visiting my site! I want to encourage, uplift, empower and inspire you towards a healthier life and happier home while also living with excellence and purpose! I’m on a mission with you to help our generation get back to basics in health, home and heart... following timeless truths from days-gone-by. Enjoy your time here!
Farmhouse Movement – Just another WordPress site - https://farmhousemovement.com
We believe there is a movement happening in our generation. That many of us are drawn to the concepts, beauty, simplicity, and personality of a well-loved place from yesteryear… a place we call: the farmhouse. A place that is less about the farm, and more about the house.

We believe it’s the epitome of days gone by and the expectation of what lies ahead. That within its walls, the farmhouse represents a foundation of our culture and a freeing of our hearts.

We believe that this back-to-our-roots movement embodies families moving towards sustainable options. That whether we live in big cities or wide open prairies, we are embracing natural products, mindfully made things, the renaissance of lost arts and skills, and loving + leading our homes intentionally. We are asking for down-to-earth honesty about the items and influences we bring into our lives.

We believe that we are coming full circle. That we desire a more authentic lifestyle, similar to those lived out in the households of quieter times – where family values prevailed; ingredients were simple; mason jars, quilts and shiplap were commonplace; neighbors were friends; and where time well spent trumped task lists.

We believe this is a movement towards happier homes and healthier families and we are honored and humbled to be unfolding this story for our generation!
12/29/17

Dear Ms Schrandt, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

Thank you for both creating and running this. I for one have been looking for this and/or something like this for quite sometime now. Especially, being in print and not too pricey.

@jordnschrandt @jordanriver.oils @farmhousemovement @jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup #jordanschrandt #farm #house #farmhouse #movement #magazine #generation #voluntary #simplicity #frugality #thriftiness #homemaking #household #housewifery #print #not #too #pricey

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I like the idea of the Farmhouse Movement. I don't want to be the old lady who says "back in my day", but you know, there were some good things about living a more simple life. I spend a fair amount of time at the grocery store because I read the labels, and I'm seeing more and more people do the same. I hope Jordan finds a wide audience.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Something like this is the only logical and effective answer to transhumanism and over-reliance on technology. Back to the roots, yeah. Of course, I'm not saying I want go without the internet, after all this is where we communicate right now. So a farmhouse with highspeed DSL is it for me. Don't need wireless though, I still prefer with cable at home. ;)

Generally I personally would love to live in a rural area in a hut (or farmhouse) in the mountains in Bavaria or Switzerland or Austria. It's my dream actually. I never had the opportunity and unfortunately do not see a chance of moving there now, private or job-related, etc.

In the late 70ies as a child I had the pleasure to do vacation with my parents on a real farmhouse (as a guesthouse/boardinghouse) in Bavaria, even three times we went there. I love to revel in those memories. Even had my first girlfriend there (of course it was platonic but we had a pen friendship with lots of wonderfully silly love letters afterwards).

Well, and now I have information to believe that Sinera lived in the (see link for pics) Pyrenees in Southern France, so maybe my desire for this kind of environment stems from there too. A kind of 'homecoming' where I was before.

Jordan Schrandt - https://jordanschrandt.comFarmhouse Movement – Just another WordPress site - https://farmhousemovement.com

12/29/17

Dear Ms Schrandt, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

Thank you for both creating and running this. I for one have been looking for this and/or something like this for quite sometime now. Especially, being in print and not too pricey.

@jordnschrandt @jordanriver.oils @farmhousemovement @jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup #jordanschrandt #farm #house #farmhouse #movement #magazine #generation #voluntary #simplicity #frugality #thriftiness #homemaking #household #housewifery #print #not #too #pricey

Think thats it for now.

Yours truly,
2/17/18

Dear Ms Schrandt, whomever this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am here because again with even more detail review of TFHM (The Farmhouse Movement). Especially, I for one I’m waybeyondfedup with what the selection is nowadays in this/ese particular subject/s. Especially, with what as we Christians face as well. Of course you and yours is Ivanka Trump’s HQ (Headquarters) http://ivankatrump.com for her/their digital publication. Thats to me goes along with her father (President Donald Trump: MAGA aka Make America Great Again). Carly Fiorina http://carlyfiorina.com as well.

@jordnschrandt @jordanriver.oils @farmhousemovement @ivankatrump @ivankatrumphq @realdonaldtrump @carlyfiorina @jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup #jordanschrandt #farm #house #farmhouse #movement #magazine #generation #voluntary #simplicity #frugality #thriftiness #homemaking #household #housewifery #print #not #too #pricey #ivankatrump #women #who #work #rewriting #rules #for #success #president #donaldtrump #maga #carlyfiorina #join #as #we #continue #fight #to #elect #consevatives #reform #washington #restore #a #citizen #goverment #our #great #nation #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #waybeyondfedup

Think thats it for now.

Yours truly,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)