Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts - Brilliant Explanation Of What Trump…And We (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Jeff Rense interviews Catherine Austin-Fitts about Trump and his plans. She calls Trump "A Titanic turner"! So if you have doubts about Trump's plan, integrity, wisdom, do take the time to listen to this. I enjoyed it and have even more respect and compassion for Trump than ever before. As Ms Austin-Fitts unequivocally states, Trump risks his life every single day.She is also clear on how many trillions of dollars are missing from the Fed and what can be done to claw it back.

https://solari.com/blog/

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Overhearing conversations in the break room (mostly there) at my company, my colleagues either state that he's a Nazi and some even hope for him to be assassinated. Seriously.

What's wrong with them, don't they realise what is going on with them and what they 're being hypnotised into?

I'm not even a Trump "fan" or whatever, just happy that Hillary (the more evil choice) did not make it. So this is not even to defend or glorify him, we can always argue about certain actions he takes. I for example do not like his war stance agains Iran, so the culprit changes from Russia to Iran or China. This is not good. I wished he was a all-peace man, but he seems not. Anyway...

I would never wish for s.o. to be killed, never! regardless or their crimes... not Irak war criminals Bush or Blair, not drone-killer Obama, not the Clinton couple, and not even would have for Saddam or Hitler or whoever. I would have wanted them to be brought to justice when alive, which will never happen to most of course.

This is my environment I have to bear every day, until I am able to leave this company, hopefully soon ... but only to end up in another company with the same people. It is a blessing to be self-employed, I must hurry... o:):-D

They are brainwashed by our media which is completely bought by the 'transatlantics' as some of us more informed and awake ones call them over here.

I feel lonely. I have just one friend who feels the same and says he also gets bashed when he tries to make a positive or even only neutral remark on Trump and the election outcome. Or criticise the leftist rioters supported by shallow 'celebs' like Madonna & co. (who wants to burn down or blow up the White house so she said accompanied by three F...Y... - oh how cool the old lady is ...).

I'm among the Walking Dead, so it feels. Germany is sheeple land. Or zombie land. Sorry for the rant, but it's true.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'm among the Walking Dead, so it feels. Germany is sheeple land. Or zombie land. Sorry for the rant, but it's true.
Hang on in there Sinera. I have just listened to Cliff HIgh's latest offering (I 've been in bed all day) and he says this is the year of the truth bombs. The faction that defeated the old guard who have been in power for about 70 years, will use truth bombs to awaken the population and stop them being paid for by Soros and others.

One of the most important points Cliff made was that many young people really believe in the global warming scam, so they think they are going to die early if Trump does not deal with the impending disaster. Once they are told the truth then there will be a whole different ball game in play.

Think Antarctica, think pyramids, think UFO's. Think Leck mich im Arsch :)|:)|:)|

Here is a big hug from me. Hang on in there.<3<3<3

Katie

Rambling Companion
Aug 13, 2016
I meant to post this reply on this thread but I accidentally posted it on another thread....if you believe in accidents.

I have been meaning to listen to this interview in full, thank you for posting! I'm weary of trying to explain Trump to "awakened" and "spiritually progressed" people who are living, breathing, stewing, soaking, and simmering in hate and anger. This was energizing ..... and the organ harvesting? A new rabbit hole to dive into. Thanks again!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I meant to post this reply on this thread but I accidentally posted it on another thread....if you believe in accidents.

I have been meaning to listen to this interview in full, thank you for posting! I'm weary of trying to explain Trump to "awakened" and "spiritually progressed" people who are living, breathing, stewing, soaking, and simmering in hate and anger. This was energizing ..... and the organ harvesting? A new rabbit hole to dive into. Thanks again!
Katie.......Hello! If I haven't already welcomed you to The Roundtable (which I probably have not as I am very remiss in those duties) let me open my arms and welcome you with a sincere heart.

Yes, there is a lot of hatred, anger and mis-understanding around isn't there? Someone on the forum posted a "dislike" rating on a comment I made about Trump going up against Big Pharma and the vaccine mob, thereby saving lives.

I had it all with Brexit, dear friends almost having a breakdown at the thought of us leaving Europe......all based on mis-information from BBC etc.

I like this quote from Martin Luther King:

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)