Isles of Wight stay the course for all Hue-manity - Gaia Portal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I do post these messages from time to time when they speak to something happening or observed in my life. When I read this one today, I felt excited - not so much as me here and now, but perhaps from another time or place. I "knew" there was something special about the Isle of Wight, and I knew it had to do with Ley lines.

Isles of Wight stay the course for all Hue-manity.

Elements of brilliance shine upon the Druid regions.

Spectres of the past are released.

The New Path is unveiled.
https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2018/03/30/isles-of-wight-stay-the-course-for-all-hue-manity/

An important part of the wording is using the plural of isle. The Isle of Wight is singular, so I'm thinking it speaks to several places of similar significance.

The Isle is at the base of the Belinus Line that crosses north-south through the UK. There are a number of significant places along this line, but more importantly, there are several places, including the Isle, where male and female serpent energies intertwine. Also, the line points to the constellation Cygnus. Interestingly, I've long been drawn to this constellation.

The following quote is from a great website that tells a lot more about these ideas. It definitely is worth a look.

Oh, one more thing. It is said that King Arthur's grave is somewhere along this line, and he waits for the people to call him to lead again.

The reason for the precise angle of the line is twofold. It may have been created solely as a geographically central line running from the Isle of Wight at the base of the country ( a place the Romans used to survey their invasion of Britain) to correspond with ancient routes and fording places, or alternatively it was laid down to mark a cosmic axis. Perhaps it is a combination of both, where heaven and earth entangle to create a great corridor of power around the planet. Looking north from many of the important Node points along the Belinus Line towards the point where it touches the horizon, you will notice certain features marking the setting and rising of the stars of the constellation of Cygnus.

The stars of Cygnus also fall within the ‘Great Rift’ or Dark Rift, a black river that divides the Milky Way along its length from Cygnus to Aquila and then broadening out to Sagittarius, where it obscures the Galactic Centre. This region of the night sky was considered important to many ancient cultures as a mythological place of heaven or spiritual rebirth.

http://belinusline.com/cosmic.php

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for this explanation, Linda. I, too, felt excitement when reading the current Gaia Portal message, but didn't know the reasons underlying it.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pod and June this is in your backyard.
David Icke lives on the Isle of Wight.

The council applied to test 5G but lost.

"Since OnTheWight broke the news about the Isle of Wight becoming a 5G testbed in January, there have been many concerns raised by Islanders. Those worried about the potential risk of 5G have spent considerable time researching the issue, using social media to raise awareness."

https://onthewight.com/outcome-of-bid-to-government-for-isle-of-wight-5g-testbed-revealed/

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Interesting post! I vacationed for a week in the Isle of Wight in 2010. It is a beautiful, green place full of history.

Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My father was born in Cowes, Isle of Wight and my parents used to take me there to visit my grandmother

As Pod says, David Icke does live there. I had a feeling he had moved so googled, ( Where does David Icke live )
I was wrong, he’s still there, living in the same small apartment, not the mansion as some believe, in a video he shows the viewers round it after taking them for a ride in his car, not the Bentley claimed by some.

Many don’t like him, I do he’s genuine, says what he thinks and believes, at the same time saying he is putting the info out there and it’s up to everyone to take from it what they choose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)