Irma Evacuation Part 1 - Enjoying the Small Things (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
http://kellehampton.com/2017/09/irma-evacuation-part-1.html

9/16/17

Dear Ms Hampton, whomever else this may concern, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back yet again because I am in the middle of the road of being waybeyondfedup with the type of the lifestyle/s that you lead. Even through I have experiences of my own with hurricanes, but not the same level as of you. Well at least so far in my life. I have no whatsoever clue as how to I will fair for at least for the moment of course.

Brings me back as to why I am doing this in the first place.

In which I am still too many concerns and questions as to how all of us as society handle this.

I mean will it bring us more together as a society, just like we were like we were like were like a little over half century ago. Or just pull us further apart. This is also applies to beyond all of everything else.

#atlantic #area #beyond #coast #concerns #enjoying #evacuation #east #florida #freak #gulf #harvey #hurricanes #irma #iamin #jessicaabruno #katrina #kellehampton #louisiana #newjersey #orleans #questions #society #snow #storm #york

Think thats its for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Reactions: June and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks for sharing this article! I loved hearing how so many folks opened up their hearts and homes to those who were evacuating--and I thought it was AWESOME how this family was able to turn a potentially negative and stressful situation into an event that made for some very fond lifetime memories! I'm also grateful to hear that they (and so many others) were able to make it through relatively unscathed.

Thanks for sharing this article! I loved hearing how so many folks opened up their hearts and homes to those who were evacuating--and I thought it was AWESOME how this family was able to turn a potentially negative and stressful situation into an event that made for some very fond lifetime memories! I'm also grateful to hear that they (and so many others) were able to make it through relatively unscathed.
http://kellehampton.com/2017/09/irma-evacuation-part-2-north-georgia-magic.html

9/23/17

Dear Ms Hampton, whomever else this may concern, stargazer, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back yet again with the rest of it. Hopefully this will be the last one, but of course wouldn’t surprise if theres more to it. I do understand were you are coming with your response to here, stargazer.

#sandy

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)