Interview with Lynne McTaggart (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Jonathan Goldman will interview Lynne on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12 noon US Eastern Time, on "The Healing Sounds Show" on www.healthylife.net . I believe you can listen to the podcast at any time after the show, as well.

If you are not familiar with Lynne, I highly recommend listening to her speak. She is incredibly knowledgeable on a range of subjects and speaks with great insight. She began this phase as a journalist investigating healing, which yielded the book, The Field. She has a long list of accomplishments that include several books, editorial director of the magazine, "What Doctors Don't Tell You", as well as the architect of the Intention Experiment, a global ‘laboratory’ involving thousands of readers around the world testing the power of group thoughts to heal the world, which Dan Brown featured by name in his blockbuster The Lost Symbol. https://lynnemctaggart.com/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think I might like to invite her to dinner too:cool:

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)