Interview with Lyn Buchanan on Controlled Remove Viewing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
So, having enjoyed Stargazer's recently posted Clif High interview where he mentioned, in passing, Lyn Buchanan, who was involved with Controlled Remote Viewing for the US military, I took it upon myself to look him up on t'internet, and came across this interview with him. I found it fascinating and thought that others might too, so here's the link:

http://highstrangenessshow.com/lyn-buchanan/

"Join Lorin Cutts and Lauren Kott as they travel to New Mexico to get a detailed interview with Lyn Buchanan, former lead trainer of the CIA’s Project Stargate Remote Viewing (psychic spying) Program.

Lyn talks about his own alien abduction, his views on what is really happening based on decades of work for the US Military with a top security clearance – including several subjects previously not covered in interviews with Lyn: the true nature of reality and consciousness, the shocking events of 9/11, chemtrails, working on the inside – including as a Man In Black – and much more.

It’s a wild ride and we are convinced that this will go down as the definitive Lyn Buchanan interview."

Now I'm off to investigate what he meant about time being three dimensional..... :)

PrimeChronic

Rambling Companion
Jan 21, 2017
That is a pretty wide ranging interview. I'm not familiar with the guy but if he is legit that is a lot of new info! Time being 3D itself is pretty crazy. I don't even know how to start approaching that one.

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have this on my "to read" list because remote viewing is of great interest to me, plus I was born in Roswell (go ahead, it is ok to laugh).

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)