Interactive map reveals the locations of UFO sightings around the world every day (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks - I finally saw my first one the other night - it was a very bright light that was too low to be a satellite, too bright and fast for a plane, and an upward trajectory, which rules out meteor. I mean how crazy is it that I've not seen one before - being born in Roswell and all.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks - I finally saw my first one the other night - it was a very bright light that was too low to be a satellite, too bright and fast for a plane, and an upward trajectory, which rules out meteor. I mean how crazy is it that I've not seen one before - being born in Roswell and all.
Put it on the map darling¬! I will put my UFO sighting on this weekend.

Reactions: Martha and Lila

Martha

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Tasmanian countryside
In the early seventies I lived in the California high desert. Giant Rock, the Integatron and Professor Van Tassel were my neighbours. Sightings were pretty spectacular and commonplace. Here in Tasmania, I've experienced a couple...but nothing like back then!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here in Tasmania, I've experienced a couple...but nothing like back then!
My understanding is that the ET bases in the US, such as in Nevada, lead to an increase in sightings. It makes you wonder why they have chosen certain places. Then there are Government and black group technology that are mistaken for UFOs too, which is less likely to occur in Australia.

Looks like there's been a few in my location recently.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)