Instant or Dream Telepathy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Post your telepathic experiences if you like. It's about telepathy in the physical with more or less instant reaction by the receiver as evidence (or shocking coincidence ;)) - normally unintended or in some cases intended by the sender. Or cases of dream telepathy.

I'll start with one of mine which only happened 2 days ago. I posted this just on the AD forum in a group telepathy thread on the same day, so I use this current event here as a thread starter.

I certainly have some more from my metaphysical diaries where I collected some of them (next to my APs and dreams) which I might add from time to time here. Some also contain dream telepathy where I got feedback from another dreamer or by their reactions in the physical (which arguably coincides with precognitive experiences).

Here's what happened 2 days ago on a job at a company which I will be leaving by the end of next week btw.

I made my boss close the window with this. He had a window open next to him and I am on the far side of the room but suffered from a draught that was caused by it due to the door next to me not closing correctly. It had been open actually for hours. When I had enough I just commanded in my mind my boss to close the window. As said, after it was open for many hours .... my command worked ... about 15 seconds after my telepathic wish directed to him ... he got up and closed it. Coincidence? o:)

Also post yours if you like. O.o:D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Post your telepathic experiences if you like. It's about telepathy in the physical with more or less instant reaction by the receiver as evidence (or shocking coincidence ;)) - normally unintended or in some cases intended by the sender. Or cases of dream telepathy.

I'll start with one of mine which only happened 2 days ago. I posted this just on the AD forum in a group telepathy thread on the same day, so I use this current event here as a thread starter.

I certainly have some more from my metaphysical diaries where I collected some of them (next to my APs and dreams) which I might add from time to time here. Some also contain dream telepathy where I got feedback from another dreamer or by their reactions in the physical (which arguably coincides with precognitive experiences).

Here's what happened 2 days ago on a job at a company which I will be leaving by the end of next week btw.

I made my boss close the window with this. He had a window open next to him and I am on the far side of the room but suffered from a draught that was caused by it due to the door next to me not closing correctly. It had been open actually for hours. When I had enough I just commanded in my mind my boss to close the window. As said, after it was open for many hours .... my command worked ... about 15 seconds after my telepathic wish directed to him ... he got up and closed it. Coincidence? o:)

Also post yours if you like. O.o:D
I've had things happen like that Sinera. People have moved from seats in a pub and similar places after commanding them to with my mind. One notable occasion was in our local club, a group were at the, next table and one of them continually talked so loudly that it was interrupting us. The whole room was fed up with him so I decided he would stop, I concentrated on him, sending out lots of energy and telling him to be quiet. He seemed to hesitate then look round and slowly seem to run out of steam. He didn't say much for the rest of the evening. My group knew what I was doing and couldn't believe it. Also last night I was putting protection around one of my granddaughters who is in uni many miles away in London. This morning I found an email sent near the time, asking me if I was trying to contact her as I kept popping into her head. O.o:D

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Similar here with my wife. All I need do is hold the phone and ask her to call me. She does. Many many times I'll (or her) will have the phone in hand when it rings. It's her! It works as well with my kids. Is this our intuition at work? How does one develop this and dispense with the phone? I know (now lol) she is highly empathic and I am somewhat so. Is telepathy a function of empathy? I intuition ? Or both?

OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Is telepathy a function of empathy? I intuition ? Or both?
It definitely works best the closer your relation is. I have a strong telepathic relation to my mother (of which one example event I will write about here soon), but I assume many have, as child-parent is the strongest love bond you can have.

I collected many years ago many clinical/scientific studies that were done about measured brain wave correlations, not just by parapsychologists, also by doctors, brain surgeons and neuro scientists.

It revealed that brain patterns over distance can synchronize between related persons (the earliest studies were done with twins). E.g. in one room the person would be exposed to a stimulus that created a body (brain) reaction and it was measured in the other person too when they were miles away in another room!. It also worked if the persons did meditate together in advance of the testing.

I need to look up old bookmarks about this but most might be broken.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
At first I thought,"Wow, this is cool I'd love to be able to do that, but..."And then I realized, perhaps I/we do...

We have friends that used to show up at the end of an hours long trip in the parking spot right next to ours moments after our arrival. This is despite the fact that we'd start off from different cities many miles away from each other. It happened so often that it became a running joke. I just learned that we are connected in even more ways than I'd realized:-D

I imagine that I'll come up with more examples, considering this, and I imagine, too, that others would have my initial 'wish I could' reaction only to realize 'oh, I already do':)

Can't wait to hear other examples!:-D

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Perhaps some of the events we attribute to synchronicity are in some measure tied to telepathy; like thinking about somebody and that person calls, visits, or communicates in some fashion in response to our mental messages.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My daughter and I have a strong connection - we know when each other is having a problem, often show up wearing similar outfits, know what the other is thinking. My Dad and I had a similar connection, which went on after he passed. One time he popped into a dream to tell me the mechanics did not fix my car correctly, and he was right. He and his mother had the same kind of connection.

My husband and I sometimes do "comedy routines" when we are around others. We have outrageous conversations that amuse people who get it and confuse the rest. We can just tell when each other is starting one. It happened last week on our vacation when we were in a restaurant with several deer heads mounted on the walls. "I told you we should not have come this way. Don't look at me, he said it would be just fine. I cannot even look at you right now." The people at the next table did not know what was going on.

Often I am able to write or say what someone needs to hear. I can tell when this is happening because the words just come but not from my head.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Often I am able to write or say what someone needs to hear. I can tell when this is happening because the words just come but not from my head.
This is very familiar nowadays. Once the words are out of my mouth they are often followed by, "Where did that come from?":eek:

This thread is giving me lots to think about. Definitions of telepathy, synchronicity, magic, etc. come to mind, and the intersections of each<3

Multilevel conversations are another personal favourite:-D It feels like there is an instant bond with anyone doing that, which is on its own level, almost like it opens up another level of being and allows one to be aware of being in more than one level at a time:p
I guess that's where the concept of 'double entendre' comes from. It allows an 'everyday multidimensionality' to develop.

Another way that I guess you could say this comes up is when a group of people come together and they have each independently done something mundane but not usual, like all watching a relatively uncommon movie or reading a book and coming out of it with the same, but not usual, favourite character, line or insight. It certainly shows some sort of commonality between them, whether or not telepathy is involved.

Perhaps my favourite area would be interactions with animals, though one could always say that we are each picking up on the others' body language, emotions or other signals. But perhaps that is (part of) what telepathy is?o_O Interacting with levels of a being that are not composed of just the physical level. For example, dogs often get excited well before there is any chance of, say, hearing their favourite person's car arriving on a busy street. Cats seem to know who is in need of a snuggle, even when (especially when?) the person themselves isn't aware of it. Birds seem to sing just when one needs a reminder of being in the moment. Again, I don't know if others would consider this telepathy and I don't know if I am giving the best examples, but there do seem to be many 'layers of conversation' with animals.

Even leaves, which are so often considered static and unable to interact directly with us, may 'wave' at one in a windless moment, reminding us of something basic, elemental and beautiful<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Perhaps my favourite area would be interactions with animals,
I have many more interactions with animals and the natural world in general. I've had trees sway when I touch them. Everyone in the neighborhood knows me as the dog whisperer because so many lost dogs end up here, and I get them back home. On our vacation, I had a wonderful experience with a chocolate lab. He was inside the door of a business, and we stopped to greet him. When our eyes met, I felt a heart to heart connection, and he started wagging his tail wildly. I petted his head and thanked him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)