In the Interest of Time: A Message from the League of Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new transients.info article.

In the Interest of Time: A Message from the League of Light

Via Luminous Dimensions, 20th of February 2017

The time has come for a global revolution. While this is not news to many of you, we ask that you listen to what we have to say, as our perspective on what is happening is far enough removed from the maelstrom of emotion and logic breakdown that many are experiencing to give us some simplicity, some interpretive leeway, and thus perhaps some wisdom worth considering. We have mentioned that what is happening on Earth is akin to what many others in our field of service have experienced on other worlds, at other times. However, none has been so markedly attuned to the vibrational synchronicity that exists...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is just awesome Maryann and needs to be bookmarked forregular study throughout the year. Thanks to you and the League of LIght.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Well, following what one of my teachers in the esoteric told me once, that it was great to look at the stars but that our feet should be firmly grounded, I feel we should put the message to a test before getting too excited. It promises that before the end of the winter in the northern hemisphere, worldwide sweeping changes by uncovering old historical secrets/lies impacting masses in general, thus making March a time of total reorganization of understanding. Well, that means that it should manifest before 3/21/17.

Therefore, if it does not occur within the next 4 weeks considering we are already 2/22/17 that would question the rest of the message obviously.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
K

KarlaSM

Wow this message, as in the case of previous messages, does apply to my personal reality. This year I set the strong intention to clean my slate of as much as possible and to really have a breakthrough. So far all is going great, with all and the challenges. Today in particular I feel like I can move forward just a little bit more.

Dear Carl I really think that the way this message fits for people depends on their own journey, one cannot imagine that thousands will experience the exact same outcome by the end of the year, but that there are common topics to address and some common lessons and that also depends on groups. I do feel excited at least about the progress of some individuals close to my heart, but I hold no expectations for the rest of the world because in the end it is up to each individual to assimilate the energies in the best possible way according to their personal path. On top of that humanity is very broken, perhaps more than we can imagine or understand, it is not easy.

As for history, I really wonder if it all might be related to something I have been learning from the etherlands and some beings. Reading some passages from ancient texts, I see a very big problem that in a way can be seen as something that was not even the fault of the ones who wrote them or channeled the information in ancient times. I see that the very ancient people in power were so fragmented with a life style that was completely different to our current reality, it was waaaaaaaaay much more based on survival and there was absolutely no sense of compassion, it was much worse. In this sense, I feel these things shall no longer be approached with anger at some point, but with a different sense of understanding. The understanding that each individual has true power within to create realities and that there is still a way to go to understand much of the collective past.

Much love my sister!!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I try to think of these transmissions (and many others) not so much as predictive or prophetic, but as glimpses into our future potential...something that might help us shift our focus toward something that is possible. I thought this paragraph was very important (I've broken it down into individual sentences for clarity/comment):

" Clarity will arise from all of the narratives, in one way or another, but you should be aware that the split of dimensional reality into separate timestreams is one of the codes that is before you to decipher. "
I interpret this as meaning that we will all eventually come to the same conclusion (Unity with Higher Self)...but there are many paths we can take to get there. The main "code" we need to decipher is that we can consciously choose our own path once we understand that we are Divine and Powerful Beings and we begin to reclaim our own Sovereignty.

"Everything you consider is weighing one side or another of a balanced integrational diffusion from the shared now you are within into separate experiential planes."
To me, this means that every empowered choice we make moves us from a shared, collective reality to one that is more "in tune" with our own energetic signature, if you will. In other words, the more we take responsibility for our own future and realize our own Sovereign Power, the less control others have over us--and the more we can shift ourselves toward the kind of future we wish to experience.

"Whether or not this is apparent to you, it is nonetheless moving into place, piece by piece, and affirmation by affirmation."
The kind of future we wish to experience is shifting toward us (or we to it) little by little, thought by thought, and intent by intent. The stronger the feeling behind these thoughts and the stronger the intent, the faster these shifts will occur.

"We suggest that you release the grip you have on the one you think is the most real and instead focus your attention on being in the right place at the right time for the best possible outcome for the whole of humanity, within and beyond the limits of your perception, and including your own soul’s path."
We've been taught to think that this reality is the only one--and we have no power over it. If we wish to experience the highest outcome for the benefit of ALL (not just humanity, but ALL THAT IS--and including ourselves) then we need to move beyond the limitations of this kind of thinking. We can experience the kind of future we wish to experience regardless of what anyone else (including the collective) wants to experience. We just have to realize that this is within our Power--and begin using it.

And, on a side note:

One of the things that has struck me about much esoteric material (like this channeling) is the complex language that is often used. I think this is intentional and done for a couple of reasons:
  1. It conceals small bits of Truth from the casual seeker. Only a dedicated seeker would take the time to digest, understand, and try to apply the concepts or ideas presented in the material--much less even think of considering it valid. In the "mainstream" mind, who on earth would ever seriously listen to anything being presented by a "multi-dimensional group soul" (or "extra-terrestrial entity")? Especially if it is being communicated through someone who claims to be a "psychic". No offense intended at all, MaryAnn...I'm just saying what the average Joe or Jane might say about esoteric material if they were stopped on the street and asked about it.
  2. It doesn't violate our "free will". Again, only someone who is truly dedicated to searching out answers (and open to them) would give this kind of material a second look. Most people will never see it--and of those who do, most would immediately discount it as being the product of an over-stimulated mind at best (or a complete "nut" at worst). Finally, one almost has to pick each sentence apart carefully to make any sense of the material.
I think I'm actually starting to learn that I can also "feel into" the material energetically. I'm getting to the point that I can scan the material quickly, pick out what resonates, and I don't actually need to make logical sense of it. I can almost "sense" into it and trust that I'll receive the information I need on a less conscious or subconscious level. Then it's up to me to decide how I feel about what I've just read--and choose how to react to it.

In any case, there's definitely a lot of food for thought here...and lots of opportunities ahead for us to try out many of the wonderful things we're learning!​

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
That is just awesome Maryann and needs to be bookmarked forregular study throughout the year. Thanks to you and the League of LIght.
Thanks, Pod, glad you find it worth bookmarking! My website is http://opalescentnine.com... all of the blogs I write are attached there, and there's much to explore.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I try to think of these transmissions (and many others) not so much as predictive or prophetic, but as glimpses into our future potential...something that might help us shift our focus toward something that is possible. I thought this paragraph was very important (I've broken it down into individual sentences for clarity/comment):

" Clarity will arise from all of the narratives, in one way or another, but you should be aware that the split of dimensional reality into separate timestreams is one of the codes that is before you to decipher. "
I interpret this as meaning that we will all eventually come to the same conclusion (Unity with Higher Self)...but there are many paths we can take to get there. The main "code" we need to decipher is that we can consciously choose our own path once we understand that we are Divine and Powerful Beings and we begin to reclaim our own Sovereignty.

"Everything you consider is weighing one side or another of a balanced integrational diffusion from the shared now you are within into separate experiential planes."
To me, this means that every empowered choice we make moves us from a shared, collective reality to one that is more "in tune" with our own energetic signature, if you will. In other words, the more we take responsibility for our own future and realize our own Sovereign Power, the less control others have over us--and the more we can shift ourselves toward the kind of future we wish to experience.

"Whether or not this is apparent to you, it is nonetheless moving into place, piece by piece, and affirmation by affirmation."
The kind of future we wish to experience is shifting toward us (or we to it) little by little, thought by thought, and intent by intent. The stronger the feeling behind these thoughts and the stronger the intent, the faster these shifts will occur.

"We suggest that you release the grip you have on the one you think is the most real and instead focus your attention on being in the right place at the right time for the best possible outcome for the whole of humanity, within and beyond the limits of your perception, and including your own soul’s path."
We've been taught to think that this reality is the only one--and we have no power over it. If we wish to experience the highest outcome for the benefit of ALL (not just humanity, but ALL THAT IS--and including ourselves) then we need to move beyond the limitations of this kind of thinking. We can experience the kind of future we wish to experience regardless of what anyone else (including the collective) wants to experience. We just have to realize that this is within our Power--and begin using it.

And, on a side note:

One of the things that has struck me about much esoteric material (like this channeling) is the complex language that is often used. I think this is intentional and done for a couple of reasons:
  1. It conceals small bits of Truth from the casual seeker. Only a dedicated seeker would take the time to digest, understand, and try to apply the concepts or ideas presented in the material--much less even think of considering it valid. In the "mainstream" mind, who on earth would ever seriously listen to anything being presented by a "multi-dimensional group soul" (or "extra-terrestrial entity")? Especially if it is being communicated through someone who claims to be a "psychic". No offense intended at all, MaryAnn...I'm just saying what the average Joe or Jane might say about esoteric material if they were stopped on the street and asked about it.
  2. It doesn't violate our "free will". Again, only someone who is truly dedicated to searching out answers (and open to them) would give this kind of material a second look. Most people will never see it--and of those who do, most would immediately discount it as being the product of an over-stimulated mind at best (or a complete "nut" at worst). Finally, one almost has to pick each sentence apart carefully to make any sense of the material.
I think I'm actually starting to learn that I can also "feel into" the material energetically. I'm getting to the point that I can scan the material quickly, pick out what resonates, and I don't actually need to make logical sense of it. I can almost "sense" into it and trust that I'll receive the information I need on a less conscious or subconscious level. Then it's up to me to decide how I feel about what I've just read--and choose how to react to it.

In any case, there's definitely a lot of food for thought here...and lots of opportunities ahead for us to try out many of the wonderful things we're learning!​
Good analysis. The writing is encoded, in a way, like much esoteric writing is, but I hope that it is accessible to the understanding of those who feel drawn to read it. It has a tendency to trigger awareness... as many people have told me... and is, in that sense, alive. Reading the same passage later on often yields deeper insights and sense.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Agree to a point Karla. I believe that what is going to happen will be manifested at several levels and it will be perceived as such depending on the spiritual development level of the individual, however, some should be manifested visibly to 100% of the world population, for example disclosure of old secrets, some nefarious plans that have kept humanity in chains for millennia, etc. -the messages we are getting thru mediums , Clif's reports, prophesy, etc., point in that direction.

And Stargazer, when you mentioned "feel into" the material energetically it made me smile. I have done so in my professional arena for a long time (specially with tedious engineering/technical reports) and it works great -perhaps one of the reasons why I lasted for so many years in the silicon valley.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
K

KarlaSM

I am sure things will move forward fast. :)

Who knows about 100% of the population because this planet is very diverse and there are rural areas where people do not even have access to internet, there is no electricity etc...and their understanding is more limited. Besides if some people are very religious maybe they would accept with open arms much of the information presented. On the other hand if more and more people are already aware of much, then likely by the end of the year a lot more people will be aware of the deeper nature of collective reality. I see events that happened millenia ago as something that very well can be approached with the important took that the League of Light mentions, which is forgiveness. One thing is what happened in ancient civilizations thousands of years ago and a very different one the reality that currently is lived somehow in the now. I hope that the more people can understand that the past cannot be changed and that evil is not a permanent condition of any soul but that somehow there is an evolutionary process in every soul then forgiveness can be born of what happened a long time ago. More than information I am really looking forward for the event of more people becoming more integrated and healed in order for us all to reach new levels of forgiveness and to let go all that pain from the past, so that we can all act more from our hearts. <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wow this message, as in the case of previous messages, does apply to my personal reality. This year I set the strong intention to clean my slate of as much as possible and to really have a breakthrough. So far all is going great, with all and the challenges. Today in particular I feel like I can move forward just a little bit more.

Dear Carl I really think that the way this message fits for people depends on their own journey, one cannot imagine that thousands will experience the exact same outcome by the end of the year, but that there are common topics to address and some common lessons and that also depends on groups. I do feel excited at least about the progress of some individuals close to my heart, but I hold no expectations for the rest of the world because in the end it is up to each individual to assimilate the energies in the best possible way according to their personal path. On top of that humanity is very broken, perhaps more than we can imagine or understand, it is not easy.

As for history, I really wonder if it all might be related to something I have been learning from the etherlands and some beings. Reading some passages from ancient texts, I see a very big problem that in a way can be seen as something that was not even the fault of the ones who wrote them or channeled the information in ancient times. I see that the very ancient people in power were so fragmented with a life style that was completely different to our current reality, it was waaaaaaaaay much more based on survival and there was absolutely no sense of compassion, it was much worse. In this sense, I feel these things shall no longer be approached with anger at some point, but with a different sense of understanding. The understanding that each individual has true power within to create realities and that there is still a way to go to understand much of the collective past.

Much love my sister!!
I understand your point, Karla. Those ancient ones (of human extraction) liked to compartmentalise themselves if possible into bloodline groups (i.e. "I'm more related to our gods and masters (read ETs) because my great, great, great, great xxx whatever (grandmother) was a hybrid human/ET"). That placed them on a higher level for survival. If they couldn't show this distinction, they were like carp flapping in the fisherman's net dragged up onto the mud bank - humanity was and still is a slave race, regardless of the intelligence that the primate line displays.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
" Clarity will arise from all of the narratives, in one way or another, but you should be aware that the split of dimensional reality into separate timestreams is one of the codes that is before you to decipher.
When I read the message, this really stood out to me as describing the bifurcation which is already well under way. This is my understanding of the true meaning behind the allegory of the chaff and the wheat in the so-called Harvest. Which is why I look around me with wonder at the everyday actions performed by those still spiritually sleeping - as I know that those very actions will be the deciding factor in which timestream they will surf.

K

KarlaSM

Hailstones Melt yes that is such an ancient paradigm. It is all weird really. On top of that they had the weirdest lives and many of our current times still do the same things. For example I see that in these bloodlines people are so broken that their lives are so full of intrigues, of cheating, of lack of trust, and so maybe we tend to really believe that only because they have money and power they have a great time, but that is very far from true. There is no peace in any of that and the least they can think about is how the rest of the people of Earth are doing and they perceive people to be a burden to them. So it is easier to keep people in that state while they create business with each other and then betray each other over and over and over. History is full of that. The ancients who ruled were like that, their lives full of intrigues, war between them, and high tech but no understanding of their own problems. So I feel it is good to have a bit of awareness about these things to understand that such people in such broken state cannot do a good job to care about the ones they govern.

Stargazer that is true. What I intend to say is that if for example we are very broken, all burdened and feeling bad, to add to that a tone of information that is hard to assimilate, makes life more difficult and there is more negativity added to the collective. But instead if we in our individual journeys approach things with the kind of forgiveness that the League of Light mentions having solved perhaps something in our own lives, might bring that new perspective that liberates and transform instead of making us feel more trapped and threatened and kept further in the illusion.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Think of the noble horse who over the centuries has willingly stepped up to an interactive association with humans - and in the process had to accept blinkers, saddles, spurs, reins, tail pieces, shafts of carts and coaches.... And yet this animal is totally and utterly capable of being 100% free - in the nobility of its own DNA, form, and power.

K

KarlaSM

Beautiful! In the end everyone suffers, quite a lot, but we are all made of that loving substance that learns and goes back to the source of infinite power and potential. Meanwhile...let us just keep walking, assimilating and living life each day the best way possible. One can hardly imagine how life will be by the end of this year. :nailO.o:DO.O

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Very good points above, I like especially the one saying that the past can't be changed. There was something I read last year (I can't remember where though) that completely made my mind spin. It was a theory indicating that contrary to what many believe, reincarnation is not necessarily lineal. In other words, when we live this plane, our next incarnation couldn't be necessarily be in lets say in 2095, but could well be for example in 895. The implications are staggering. If the past can't be changed, and we can reincarnate in the past, therefore where is free-will?

Something else I thought too, and Karla for example could educate me a bit. Perhaps the reason some people can access certain events in the past (in different eras, planets, dimensions, etc.) is because they didn't only live in those periods (so they have already a road they can travel between those destinations) but the people they see/observe/study are simply themselves in prior incarnations. Does it make sense Karla?

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

Hmm LOL omg haha that is even more complicated, who knows but maybe it is possible. Reality is much more fluid than we think. There are lots of things that I am trying to understand about the relationship between physical (space-time), the reality of spirit (time-space) and what is to come out of these two constrictions. It is very complex, or perhaps not that much but it does seem complex.

Here are three important points:

When you are incarnated in physical, you can change lots of things with your decisions and actions. That way you can, for example, heal previous incarnations in which you took the same harmful decisions over and over and over again. In order to do this one needs to have a degree of awareness of one's past lives but also if you do not have a strong outer force like for example, Cosmic rays and time to reflect, then the task could be less possible to achieve.

When you are not incarnated and stuck in time-space, what your soul can do is only to move from timeline to timeline without being able to change anything, only observing previous decisions. There is also the ability to be able to project future decisions and then to be able to take action in next incarnations.

If physical reality and non-physical reality converge in such a way that you can start interacting consciously with aspects from other timelines, the process of changing the future and somehow the past can be done faster. Aspects of yourself and from other people from other timelines that are not incarnated can have contact with you like in the movie Interstellar in such a way that can act like a guide or a friend. This is somehow what we were discussing in another thread hehe. It is all very intriguing LOL.

In a reading that Maryann gave to me she mentioned that a group of people made a decision but some original intention was broken and not being able to be repaired, but that I "projected myself into the future" somehow, and was able to create some form of insurance to start undoing the mess. This is really what I am still trying to figure out. When did I do that? How? Was it in physical or in spirit form? No idea, but it might give answers to what is going on.

Another thing is I strongly believe is that we all have free will but the concept in itself became distorted when in ancient times we were lead to believe we had to give our will to other beings who were in charge of groups, like leaders, and from there it became a collective confusion. Maybe at subconscious level for the most part. Then the concept becomes more distorted because if we live lives that present too many restrictions we might believe we really do not have free will. It is difficult to change lots of things in little amount of time when there are many physical restrictions.

K

KarlaSM

LOL you are welcome Carl. I guess having more and more questions is part of the process, besides one day maybe we see things more clearly than other days. These questions are made up of lots of variables and one can only have more the more we learn or remember. s:p

K

KarlaSM

What I like about these messages is that they are very realistic because they always mention how integration and healing happens, what the collective struggles with, how we can make the best out of these times of transition and their focus is in inner development and some history. I would tend to think that this is the reason why so many people say that they feel such a deep resonance when they read the words, and that there is something somehow subconscious that is felt. I like how in general the Renegades and the LOL mention that in their own history there have been other destructive times but also a transformation and the one happening here on Earth is colossal because the Cosmic Earth human carries the DNA of so many species, so many races and that in itself is a challenge.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
What I like about these messages is that they are very realistic because they always mention how integration and healing happens, what the collective struggles with, how we can make the best out of these times of transition and their focus is in inner development and some history. I would tend to think that this is the reason why so many people say that they feel such a deep resonance when they read the words, and that there is something somehow subconscious that is felt. I like how in general the Renegades and the LOL mention that in their own history there have been other destructive times but also a transformation and the one happening here on Earth is colossal because the Cosmic Earth human carries the DNA of so many species, so many races and that in itself is a challenge.
Yeah, one of the things that made me sad is that even they had to deal with the same challenges. I really wonder if it has to be that way.

K

KarlaSM

I hope that we reach the point in which finally it no longer has to be that way bro!!! Crosses fingers and knocks on wood. Perhaps we just have to say that enough is enough and really mean it? The most difficult part is to see that some things do not seem to change the way we would want them to change, precisely because of how long the entropy was perpetuated, and that is where the individual and global revolution must kick in somehow, in whatever way we can do it and really apply that inner and outer pressure, but if possible through the most pacific ways, or at least in the best possible ways to kick out abuse permanently.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yeah, one of the things that made me sad is that even they had to deal with the same challenges. I really wonder if it has to be that way.
If one can look at the larger picture, the soul journey is about exploring everything--even separation and pain. I like to relate to it as being a bit like grade school. We begin by "separating" ourselves from Source so we can experience complete separation. Of course it's not really separation, since we always remain connected and a part of It, but we completely lose sight of that connection--and that's The Grand Illusion.

While we progress through many lives in the physical, "lower" realms (which are really only experiences where we don't know about Source or realize our connection to It) we experience the entire range of human emotions. As we gradually begin to master them, we raise (or expand) our consciousness back into Oneness with Source. Once we learn, truly learn a lesson and "pass a grade" (or a dimension, in the spiritual sense), I don't think we ever really have to repeat it. There may be occasional "reminders" of the lessons we've learned here and there, or some may return to "lower realms" as volunteers to help others along their way, but as long as we've "passed a grade", I don't think there's really a need to repeat it.

Frankly, while we may be weary of these challenges, I wouldn't be surprised if so-called "Higher Beings" frequently dropped back into the physical realms just for the "fun" of it! They know that this is all just temporary--and I suspect they really enjoy the adventure of it all.

K

KarlaSM

Even though in some points I agree with Stargazer, for a while I have been shown things that point towards a different direction: the possibility of becoming fully one's Higher Self in such a way that we finally take control of our destiny and say: enough is enough!

After remembering some very brutal scenes from past lives and realizing that the evolution of species comes from very primitive creatures, much more ancient than dragons and other ancient beings, and that from there we have taken steps to evolve in physical, and that old timelines were the real reason why we still go back to duality during certain cycles...I am in no way going back down the path of brutality, and if there is something I can do to help others come out finally and permanently out of this...I'll be glad to do it. So be it. :) <3

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am in no way going back down the path of brutality, and if there is something I can do to help others come out finally and permanently out of this...I'll be glad to do it. So be it. :) <3
And how do you feel about the concept of Light Warriors? They are brutal, and they help others have their freedom. In fact, it seems we are experiencing an era of darkness mainly because the good guys lost a battle in this region. I certainly can't blame them, though.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
And how do you feel about the concept of Light Warriors? They are brutal, and they help others have their freedom. In fact, it seems we are experiencing an era of darkness mainly because the good guys lost a battle in this region. I certainly can't blame them, though.
I'm not so sure it's a case of "lost a battle" so much as a case of, "Oh well...they're so entrenched in this illusion, I guess they're not quite ready to work their way out just yet. But we'll certainly be standing by when they finally decide they've had enough!"

:) :-D :ROFL: ;)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I am in no way going back down the path of brutality, and if there is something I can do to help others come out finally and permanently out of this...I'll be glad to do it. So be it. :) <3
And maybe that's exactly why so many are here right now. They keep coming back to help, and coming back to help, and coming back to help...

:)

No wonder they (we?) feel so weary of all this...

;) <3

K

KarlaSM

I agree with Stargazer about perception. If for example you have an aspect labelled as a light warrior, then you can understand his personal story and know if your cause served a purpose, thus bringing satisfaction. It is up to you to know the consequences of battle, ideals, etc. Each one would have to do deep research to understand all angles. I prefer not to think much in terms of "good guys" or "bad guys" because sometimes we can get caught in it but in lots of wars played naturally all parties perceive themselves to be "the good guys" because each one has their own views and methods.

Our subconsciousness is made up of more than 50% of dark matter just like Cosmos, and plenty of dark energy or unused ether that is condensed into the material world through the bridge of dark matter, and that says much about how much we carry as lifetimes of experiences rarely known or understood. We might just get a glimpse of a whole journey and label ourselves as always the good guys based on that. Sometimes what we think is an ideal or a good cause ends up in pools of blood, history has plenty of that. If we went to battle for a purpose, then we can accept and welcome home in our hearts that warrior, and understand their role. But you would have to decide if you want to continue fulfilling that role or if you can now rest and say that you are retired and prefer to choose something more peaceful, out of the duality of us versus them.

Peace is somewhere more in the middle, when dark and light are both acknowledged, accepted, and the old ways are left behind. In the end darkness is made up of suffering.

Just like how you would welcome in your heart positive aspects of your soul the negative ones will also need your heart to open up a door for them to come home. They are all yours and only yours, and your current path is different to their path but you can love them all and send your blessing to those who perished in battle. :)

We have more will and more power than we think, sometimes with small decisions we can make big changes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)